Raffles & Giveaways
Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Make A Wish!
1 2 ... 214 215 216 217 218 ... 286 287
@BlazingSkyDragon Vial of Glowing Sight is the name you're thinking of ^.^

Here goes... I wish for
  • Treasure towards my next lair expansion Thank you!
  • Accents/skins - Festivals (2018) or UM, doesn't matter
  • Eliminate
  • Berserker
  • Frog apparel/companions
  • Dog apparel/companions
  • Snake apparel/companions
  • Cat apparel/companions
  • Any familiar from this year's festivals Thank you!
  • Starmap
  • Constellation
  • Python
  • Morph
  • Capsule
  • Rogue apparel
  • Mage Apparel Thank you!
  • Birdskull Apparel Thank you!

@Khraylen.
@BlazingSkyDragon Vial of Glowing Sight is the name you're thinking of ^.^

Here goes... I wish for
  • Treasure towards my next lair expansion Thank you!
  • Accents/skins - Festivals (2018) or UM, doesn't matter
  • Eliminate
  • Berserker
  • Frog apparel/companions
  • Dog apparel/companions
  • Snake apparel/companions
  • Cat apparel/companions
  • Any familiar from this year's festivals Thank you!
  • Starmap
  • Constellation
  • Python
  • Morph
  • Capsule
  • Rogue apparel
  • Mage Apparel Thank you!
  • Birdskull Apparel Thank you!

@Khraylen.
tumblr_inline_nj2by2nG1X1rkfucz.pngFR+8. Wishlist
Explorer of Kitezh.
Protector of Paititi.
[u][center][b]Wishlist[/b][/center][/u] [u][center][b]Apparel[/b][/center][/u] [center][item=Golden Silks] [item=Night Sky Bundle] [item=Celadon Silks] Literally any apparel! I love apparel and I've been gone for a while, so I really appreciate any at all![/center] [u][center][b]Skins/Accents[/b][/center][/u] [center][skin=10004] [skin=19714] [skin=18010] [skin=24520] [skin=25607] [skin=21583] [skin=18009] [skin=8957] [skin=21136] [skin=18602] [skin=8959] [skin=19043] [skin=14684] [skin=21581] [skin=22251] [skin=6068] Any skins/accents! I'm behind on a lot of festival ones, so I'm happy with any! <3[/center] [u][center][b]Familiars[/b][/center][/u] [center] [item=Blazing Goblin] [item=Bubbling Goblin] [item=Gusting Goblin] [item=Sparkling Goblin] [item=Sprouting Goblin] [item=Shadow Sprite] [item=Plague Sprite] [item=Arcane Sprite] [item=Earth Sprite] [item=Ice Sprite] [item=Light Sprite] [item=Fire Sprite] [item=Wind Sprite] Really any familiar! I'll take any! ^v^[/center] [u][center][b]Genes/Breed Changes[/b][/center][/u] [center][item=Breed Change: Ridgeback] [item=Tertiary Gene: Stained] [item=Primary Gene: Starmap] [item=Secondary Gene: Bee][/center] [u][center][b]Other[/b][/center][/u] [center]Treasure Gems[/center] [center][b] Thank you to:[/b][/center] [s]Tree Warden's Garb[/s] Thank you Chamilet!!! [s]Hewn Philosopher's Veil[/s] Thank you mystiki!!! [s]Spirit of Water Spirit of Wind[/s] <--- Thank you Aurin99!!! <3 Thank you QuietlyAlice for Cloak of the Cosmos and Starlight Guise!!! <3 Thank you Khraylen and RoyalSorceress for Sage Apparel!!! <3 <3 <3 @Aidan
Wishlist

Apparel

Literally any apparel! I love apparel and I've been gone for a while, so I really appreciate any at all!

Skins/Accents

Any skins/accents! I'm behind on a lot of festival ones, so I'm happy with any! <3

Familiars

Really any familiar! I'll take any! ^v^

Genes/Breed Changes

Other
Treasure
Gems
Thank you to:

Tree Warden's Garb Thank you Chamilet!!!
Hewn Philosopher's Veil Thank you mystiki!!!
Spirit of Water
Spirit of Wind
<--- Thank you Aurin99!!! <3
Thank you QuietlyAlice for Cloak of the Cosmos and Starlight Guise!!! <3
Thank you Khraylen and RoyalSorceress for Sage Apparel!!! <3 <3 <3

@Aidan

ssakg5R.png38J9w6I.pngl11-book.pngl21-book.png9dA7nU6.pngx8BOmKl.pngXg0gfHm.pngzSoE1fp.png1yZKIwe.pngl22-book.pngm25-book.pngl20-book.pngNhYsuUd.png
BJ6ik2C.png
:,o I’ll try!!

I wish:
- for gems
- for treasure thank you chamilet :)
- an egg
- a gilded chest thank you so much AriLance!
- wildclaw Breed change scroll
- underbelly scroll or glimmer
- a level 25 with elim
- art for anyone on first page
- a dragon with art :,o or lore!!
- 200 gems? (To finally buy my dream derg!)

Thank you in advance if you decide to grant one of my wishes :)
:,o I’ll try!!

I wish:
- for gems
- for treasure thank you chamilet :)
- an egg
- a gilded chest thank you so much AriLance!
- wildclaw Breed change scroll
- underbelly scroll or glimmer
- a level 25 with elim
- art for anyone on first page
- a dragon with art :,o or lore!!
- 200 gems? (To finally buy my dream derg!)

Thank you in advance if you decide to grant one of my wishes :)
tumblr_inline_q350fta3Jp1s3p7hf_500.png
I have few wishes as a newbie on FR

An Eliminate battle stone
A Berserker battle stone
I have few wishes as a newbie on FR

An Eliminate battle stone
A Berserker battle stone
water-banner-3-small_zpsc5c3cd34.gif
nAoSSfC.png
anything jester related especially the sarcastic jester apparel and the deadpand apparel k e l p i e m a n e s [item=Polychromatic Armoire] (and all the other versions) Any gory skin especially this one [skin=20367] treasure I'm extremely poor :') if you're crazy enough to give a random stranger expensive items here's my wish list http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=392745&tab=dragon&did=42075955
anything jester related especially the sarcastic jester apparel and the deadpand apparel

k e l p i e m a n e s

(and all the other versions)

Any gory skin especially this one
treasure I'm extremely poor :')

if you're crazy enough to give a random stranger expensive items here's my wish list
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=392745&tab=dragon&did=42075955
- any skin/accent is welcome
- a kelpie mane
- 50kt for lair expansions/getting more nests
- 100 gems (any amount is welcome though)
- a forum vista

thank you chamile, Aurin99, sakushy and AriLance for granting some of my wishes <3
- any skin/accent is welcome
- a kelpie mane
- 50kt for lair expansions/getting more nests
- 100 gems (any amount is welcome though)
- a forum vista

thank you chamile, Aurin99, sakushy and AriLance for granting some of my wishes <3
tumblr_ogym7r6HUw1rravn7o3_500.png
I wish for... @Aurin99 (I do try to work on these on my own but I only get so much per day if any at all.) 1) Gene; Bee x1 (Will take any amount of gems to help pay for them.) 10/1200 (for one) 2) Gene; Wasp x1(Will take any amount of gems to help pay for them.) 0/1500 3) Gene; Filigree x1(Will take any amount of gems to help pay for them.) 0/1200 4)Eye change scrolls (either or is fine) [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/food/1132.png[/img] [s]50/50[/s] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/food/1119.png[/img] [s]20/20[/s] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/food/3020.png[/img] [s]50/50[/s] [b]Thanks to..[/b] [b]itachilover1995[/b] for 7 Gradishs! [b]chamilet[/b] for 10 Gems! [b]AriLance[/b] for 2 Crimson Jadevines! [b]TheoreticalYarn[/b] for 24 Gradishs! [b]SomethingWitty[/b] for 6 Gradishs and 7 Crowntails! [b]Chickensaur[/b] for 12 Crowntails! [b]RoyalSorceress[/b] For the 4 Crimson Jadevines! And 18 Gradishs!
I wish for...
@Aurin99
(I do try to work on these on my own but I only get so much per day if any at all.)

1) Gene; Bee x1 (Will take any amount of gems to help pay for them.) 10/1200 (for one)
2) Gene; Wasp x1(Will take any amount of gems to help pay for them.) 0/1500
3) Gene; Filigree x1(Will take any amount of gems to help pay for them.) 0/1200
4)Eye change scrolls (either or is fine)

1132.png 50/50
1119.png 20/20
3020.png 50/50

Thanks to..

itachilover1995 for 7 Gradishs!
chamilet for 10 Gems!
AriLance for 2 Crimson Jadevines!
TheoreticalYarn for 24 Gradishs!
SomethingWitty for 6 Gradishs and 7 Crowntails!
Chickensaur for 12 Crowntails!
RoyalSorceress For the 4 Crimson Jadevines! And 18 Gradishs!
I wish for

1) any sets of apparel
2) treasure for my expansion
3) any dragons with three colors in the same range. (Like three different reds or three different blues. Doesn't have to be those two colors just example.)
4)gems for genes

Thanks to..
chamilet 10kt, BeckAlistiere for the pretty red coatl boy, RoyalSorceress for the pretty pink skydancer!
I wish for

1) any sets of apparel
2) treasure for my expansion
3) any dragons with three colors in the same range. (Like three different reds or three different blues. Doesn't have to be those two colors just example.)
4)gems for genes

Thanks to..
chamilet 10kt, BeckAlistiere for the pretty red coatl boy, RoyalSorceress for the pretty pink skydancer!
I Wish For Genes I Want Most [item=Primary Gene: Crystal] [item=Secondary Gene: Bee]x2 [item=Secondary Gene: Shimmer]x2 [item=Secondary Gene: Facet]x2 [item=Tertiary Gene: Glimmer]x2 [item=Tertiary Gene: Firefly ]x2 Simple List: *Eliminate x3 *Sakura apparel *pastel rose thorn apparel *Pansexual and Bisexual pride apparel and accents *Treasure and gems for boons and lair expansions *Ethereal Entourage and other fairy themed things *ALL the fox familiars *Moon and star themed things Female Coatl Accent Wish List (some of these are showing as male but I want them for female coatls): Top 10 accents [item=Accent: Crescent Rose] [item=Accent: Dazzling Fairy] [item=Accent: Pastella] [item=Accent: Pearlbond Coatl F] [item=Accent: Sleepy Star-Trails CF] [item=Gentle Star-Trails CF] [item=Vibrant Star-Trails CF] [item=Vivacious Star-Trails CF] [item=Whispered Star-Trails CF] [item=Accent: Monarch] [item=Accent: Lumarana] [item=Accent: Pantastic] [item=Accent: SpaceStorm] [item=Accent: A Little Universe] Other Femme Coatl Accents I wish for: [item=Accent: Amethyst Tryst] [item=Accent: Angelcore F] [item=Accent: Arcanist Delight] [item=Accent: Atlantean Huntress] [item=Accent: Baby Blue] [item=Accent: Banana Sprinkles CF] [item=Accent: Battle Valkyrie Silver F] [item=Accent: Blighted Jewels] [item=Accent: Blossom Tale] [item=Accent: Blue Coatl Bouquet] [item=Accent: Bold Smooch] [item=Accent: Bonbon Beauty] [item=Accent: Bubblegum Baby F] [item=Accent: Bubblegum Star-Trails CF] [item=Accent: Burnished Gold Adornment] [item=Accent: Butterfly Dawn F] [item=Accent: Candy Clouds] [item=Accent: Candyfloss Coatl Core F] [item=Accent: Cherub] [item=Accent: Choco Spice n Cream] [item=Accent: Chocolate Drip] [item=Accent: Clear Star-Trails CF] [item=Accent: Cloudheart] [item=Accent: Cloudy Mosaic] [item=Accent: Coatl Cane F] [item=Accent: Coatl Floristry] [item=Accent: Coatlubble F] [item=Accent: Cosmic Love] [item=Accent: Crowned Starlight F] [item=Accent: Crystalline Shine] [item=Accent: Cupid Potion F] [item=Accent: Cupid's Heart] [item=Accent: Dazzling Dreams] [item=Accent: Desert Lotus] [item=Accent: Drop of Daylight] [item=Accent: Drop of Midnight] [item=Accent: Egyptian Swirl - Coatl F] [item=Accent: Fabulous SPARKLES] [item=Accent: Fluffle - White Coatl F] [item=Accent: Galaxy Seraphim (F)] [item=Accent: Glitterati Coatl F] [item=Accent: grace feather fblue] [item=Accent: grace feather fpink] [item=Accent: Halo With Stars CoatlF] [item=Accent: Journey - Pink] [item=Accent: Labradorite Nebula] [item=Accent: Lovely Star-Trails CF] [item=Accent: Magic Beach] [item=Accent: Magical Mottle] [item=Accent: Moon Jewels] [item=Accent: Mystical Jewels] [item=Accent: Neapolicoatl v2] [item=Accent: Neon Lights] [item=Accent: Pantastic] [item=Accent: Pastel Galaxy Stars C] [item=Accent: Pastel Please Coatl F] [item=Accent: Pearl Rain] [item=Accent: Pearl Tabby] [item=Accent: Pink Lace Bouquet] [item=Accent: Pink Mint] [item=Accent: Pink Valentine Lace] [item=Accent: Pixel Sparkles] [item=Accent: Powdered Sprinkles] [item=Accent: Prism Seraphim (F)] [item=Accent: Prism Starbelly] [item=Accent: Prismatic Coatl F] [item=Accent: Purple Skies Coatl f] [item=Accent: Rainbow Gembond F Coat] [item=Accent: Rainbow Glass] [item=Accent: Rainbow Mosaic] [item=Accent: Rainybows Coatl] [item=Accent: Raspberry Chocoatl] [item=Accent: Ripped Galaxy Silk Coatl] [item=Accent: Seaside Princess] [item=Accent: Shells and Pearl] [item=Accent: Sherbert Galaxy] [item=Accent: Shy Smooch] [item=Accent: Silver Dusk] [item=Accent: Softly Bubbled] [item=Accent: Stardust Crusade CF] [item=Accent: Stardust Crusade CFY] [item=Accent: Starry Queen] [item=Accent: Starwood Bride] [item=Accent: Strawberry Sprinkles CF] [item=Accent: Sugarbelly - Pink Lemon] [item=Accent: Tums F] [item=Accent: Valentine's Treat] [item=Accent: Winged Stardust F] [item=Accent: White Sprinkles CF] [item=Accent: Wisteria Trellis]
I Wish For
Genes I Want Most
x2 x2 x2 x2 x2

Simple List:
*Eliminate x3
*Sakura apparel
*pastel rose thorn apparel
*Pansexual and Bisexual pride apparel and accents
*Treasure and gems for boons and lair expansions
*Ethereal Entourage and other fairy themed things
*ALL the fox familiars
*Moon and star themed things

Female Coatl Accent Wish List (some of these are showing as male but I want them for female coatls):
Top 10 accents

Other Femme Coatl Accents I wish for:
Signature_logo.png46573480.png
Wish list, in order from least to most expensive according to my estimates: -A familiar, or even just familiar suggestions for me to buy myself, to match my coatl girl here: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44533629] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/445337/44533629_350.png[/img] [/url] -Someone check out my hatchery? Maybe buy a dragon? -Any piece of apparel from any of these outfits [outfit=620460] [outfit=620471] [outfit=620591] -A vista that matches my current avatar -Treasure, or anything I can sell on the auction house for a good amount of treasure -Gems (trying to raise 200, but will take absolutely any amount.) -A gold/saffron/black-range dragon of any breed/genes/gender. Just to borrow for a breeding project. [s]-Spinner gene scroll[/s] Thank you Eindride! :D -Trail gene scroll x3 -Ripple/Striation gene scroll -Black aviator gloves/boots -Vial of Glowing Sight x2 -Enchanter's Cobwebs -Lionfish gene scroll -Someone to buy my [s]wind egg[/s] and [s]Peacekeeper's Mantle[/s] off the AH. -Black Rose vista -Petals gene scroll Thank you Royalsorceress and QuietlyAlice!
Wish list, in order from least to most expensive according to my estimates:
-A familiar, or even just familiar suggestions for me to buy myself, to match my coatl girl here:
44533629_350.png

-Someone check out my hatchery? Maybe buy a dragon?
-Any piece of apparel from any of these outfits
Judgement Boy Love

Judgement Boy Greed

Chiyuki's Outfit

-A vista that matches my current avatar
-Treasure, or anything I can sell on the auction house for a good amount of treasure
-Gems (trying to raise 200, but will take absolutely any amount.)
-A gold/saffron/black-range dragon of any breed/genes/gender. Just to borrow for a breeding project.
-Spinner gene scroll Thank you Eindride! :D
-Trail gene scroll x3
-Ripple/Striation gene scroll
-Black aviator gloves/boots
-Vial of Glowing Sight x2
-Enchanter's Cobwebs
-Lionfish gene scroll
-Someone to buy my wind egg and Peacekeeper's Mantle off the AH.
-Black Rose vista
-Petals gene scroll

Thank you Royalsorceress and QuietlyAlice!
I subscribe to every thread I create; nwn6jw23c6.jpg

3otawtcyxc.jpg
1 2 ... 214 215 216 217 218 ... 286 287