Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Treasure Island {Raffle Ends Sep. 30!}
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 280 281
@DeadBattery
You can start posting which drawings you want to enter once the giveaway opens. (On August 15th.) :D

@CrystalCavern
Oh man, that's actually really awesome. xD

@TheShadeTaken
You can enter as many minigames as you want. You can also get more than 1 prize, that is if you win a minigame more than 1 time. xP

@kithri
That's a really good suggestion! I'll definitely do that.

@xazz
We're going to try and do the minigames at all different hours of the day to let the most people participate. Although you'll probably miss a lot of them because of your work schedule, you should be able to be around when others are going on. ^^

@DeadBattery
You can start posting which drawings you want to enter once the giveaway opens. (On August 15th.) :D

@CrystalCavern
Oh man, that's actually really awesome. xD

@TheShadeTaken
You can enter as many minigames as you want. You can also get more than 1 prize, that is if you win a minigame more than 1 time. xP

@kithri
That's a really good suggestion! I'll definitely do that.

@xazz
We're going to try and do the minigames at all different hours of the day to let the most people participate. Although you'll probably miss a lot of them because of your work schedule, you should be able to be around when others are going on. ^^

@Aralas Please ping me wehen this awesome raffle opens? Thank you very much! :o)
@Aralas Please ping me wehen this awesome raffle opens? Thank you very much! :o)
30nemo9.jpg MbrtKg1.png SSR_a3.png Dt1tfuL.png
@Aralas Alright, this sounds awesome! Thank you so much. ^^
@Aralas Alright, this sounds awesome! Thank you so much. ^^
FossilDust
VpMOGhK.png
n29EMdP.png
qesQFkT.gif
ePOliyb.png
eswSnrS.png
mmoRz30.png
@Aralas ah, cool! :0 sounds like it'll be fun; i like the concept, too. gotta mark the date down!
@Aralas ah, cool! :0 sounds like it'll be fun; i like the concept, too. gotta mark the date down!
Ooh, this looks like an amazing Raffle and giveaway! ^^ I would love to join once it's open, if that's alright! I love adventure, Pirates, Treasure Island(Great book! Though Treasure Planet is, in my opinion, the best Movie version. XD ), and everything fun, and this definitely qualifies! C; @Aralas
Ooh, this looks like an amazing Raffle and giveaway! ^^ I would love to join once it's open, if that's alright! I love adventure, Pirates, Treasure Island(Great book! Though Treasure Planet is, in my opinion, the best Movie version. XD ), and everything fun, and this definitely qualifies! C; @Aralas
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
@Aralas
Thank you and one more possible suggestion. I see we're up to 8 pages just on this thread alone and it isn't even open. By the time the actual game does open there will be many more pages here, so you might want to copy/paste all the information into a new thread so everyone can start fresh when the game opens on aug 15.
@Aralas
Thank you and one more possible suggestion. I see we're up to 8 pages just on this thread alone and it isn't even open. By the time the actual game does open there will be many more pages here, so you might want to copy/paste all the information into a new thread so everyone can start fresh when the game opens on aug 15.
kithri_signature_by_stormhawke13-d9bs7vn.png--rainbow hatchery. Wanted, stuff from the coli and Baldwin as not accessible for blind players.[center
@Aralas
This all looks so great! Thank you so much for holding it!
@Aralas
This all looks so great! Thank you so much for holding it!
tumblr_inline_nk71atz2Rg1qg2i5p.png
@aralas Id like a ping when this starts! It looks fun :D
@aralas Id like a ping when this starts! It looks fun :D
6rssG2W.png

7QOdJ0E.png
@aralas

Is there a pinglist for when this starts? This looks interesting!
@aralas

Is there a pinglist for when this starts? This looks interesting!
Mg9qSuP.gif
@waterlilynymph
Check this out! I can't believe I forgot to tell you.
@waterlilynymph
Check this out! I can't believe I forgot to tell you.
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 280 281