Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Treasure Island {Raffle Ends Sep. 30!}
1 2 ... 140 141 142 143 144 ... 280 281
@Aralas

Sorry, I'm a little confused, I just woke up. I'd also like to join the minigame if I'm one of the first 10 people, but if not you can ignore this ping ^^;
@Aralas

Sorry, I'm a little confused, I just woke up. I'd also like to join the minigame if I'm one of the first 10 people, but if not you can ignore this ping ^^;
MQT10mP.gif
look at my dragon I love her
+3 FR time || Manta
Pixel by MissCallieRose!
Scholas1.png
@allrealelements it still needs to start
@allrealelements it still needs to start
+9 FR time
@allrealelements

You've already been added to the main drawing board, it seems. ^^;

@allrealelements

You've already been added to the main drawing board, it seems. ^^;

@Aralas

allrealelements snatches a Primary Scroll: Skink!
@Aralas

allrealelements snatches a Primary Scroll: Skink!
MQT10mP.gif
+3 FR time || Manta
Pixel by MissCallieRose!
Scholas1.png
@Aralas @Egress @HummingbirdColor

Hehe yeah, all good. That's what I thought, but I wanted to clarify, so I don't miss out hehe. Thanks.
@Aralas @Egress @HummingbirdColor

Hehe yeah, all good. That's what I thought, but I wanted to clarify, so I don't miss out hehe. Thanks.
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Stained Glass Adopts
@Aralas

Oh, ok then, I must have missed it in my control f

@HummingbirdColor

Ok thanks for the clarification. I need coffee, I think. :P
@Aralas

Oh, ok then, I must have missed it in my control f

@HummingbirdColor

Ok thanks for the clarification. I need coffee, I think. :P
MQT10mP.gif
+3 FR time || Manta
Pixel by MissCallieRose!
Scholas1.png
About to start the minigame guys! Sorry about the wait. It took a little bit to get everything ready. Please review the front page post for "Snatch a Gene" one more time in case you still don't understand!
About to start the minigame guys! Sorry about the wait. It took a little bit to get everything ready. Please review the front page post for "Snatch a Gene" one more time in case you still don't understand!
[center][size=5]------------------------[/center] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/tKV8inl.png[/img][/center] [center][size=5][font=times new roman]Minigame: Snatch a Gene![/size][/center] [s][font=candara]The minigame for Snatch a Gene is beginning! The first 10 people to fill out the following message with necessary info and post it in the thread will earn a chance at winning their desired gene/scroll! [u]Please remember that no genes available in "Crystal Caverns" are in this giveaway. Please only ask for genes/scrolls you can win through the main drawing![/u] Good luck! [b]Post This:[/b] [i][username here] snatches a _____.[/i] (Please add your name and put the gene/scroll name in place of the underscores.)[/s] This game is now over. Sorry about the unfairness that it turned out to be! I'll work on the rules again and try and make it better. D: [size=1]@Knuckle @danijust @Nightvaled @Chocoli @Toriel @Shakshun @Fizzywits @IchiSato @dualscepters @TheStormCatcher @SeaGodling @nonbinarytentoo @penantiomers @igavvedit @Miasmajesty @PoisonedTea @boxparts @LifeofaDreamer @Chrissy @CanisMajoris @LegacyQuail @zweis @strawberrrylips @Starfire0 @UserOfShadows @Glacecakes @justaweeb @Sunshining @Atzien @tidalfoam @ZolfJKimbleeXME @Birdskull @Superwholocked10 @Gilan @Aurikku @bellzan @KatGrimm @Kiseikune @magpietellme @astaprophecy @zaphyrae @Hyracia @JaranMarcel @Vhyxalas @Ragnarok42 @allrealelements @Oriru @ToastMama @InviPorcelain @DragonDraws @Moonlace @TinyXanthe @Novetteus @BreathlessRose @Mitsukai @MementoMoe @trashraptor @Cheese @Zonemod @BlackWolfWarrior @Fletchling @bluebird3 @MysticRobin @jbapple @skyarising @TsarinaTorment @VientoVino @Azcazach @MusicMiner @fulmini @Leannaa @SmolSnekBestSnek @AgentMaineMeta @Kitiara @Wubcats @cycleagle @EifiCopper @Rosegarden @Niklia @Celaenna @SinisterSir @Glisselda @Xelnman @Mangoramune @Salemsgirl @Teland @Fivu @Jazzyleia @GoldieFazbear @Deramadus @AquariusStudios @LadyFang @RooksandRocks @birdfairy @Ichamo @nightshade1401 @SenchaDrake @Evolution2 @gabrielnovak @Scultone @Kittyisawolf @Kernun @XEarlGreyX @Almaren @Laeyein @RayFloret @rubyredtan @Pratacor @AnonymousSinger @TangeloJack @Kiragami @Leafdapple1 @MidNightTiger @RubyOfFire @Imbaraturah @battledog @LadyLacie @Vyrelord @Dreamweave @Pandonkey @ArcyN @Iceshadow98 @Toothless @Mezzo @danidawn @Kaldwin @Kaelum @Belegorn @Turnaboutkid @Valyrie @Synzia @Acacia @MavbyStar @Meowlik @MyNameIsTea @bergentruckung @pooses @Moonwater @BlackWinter @WhistlewindWolf @Mycologist @luckygrace99 @latias10 @HailfireAlicorn @ratbones @Horsefeathers17 @Catwyrm @Trinacat @deergf @Candygoth12 @Icicle16 @Ithaca @jemdeer @Helianthe @TTestified @Triibu @Heronfoot @Rinny @KingSpinosaurus @Buotua @AetherSeer @DracoKrys @annadandelion @Cocatrics @SkyyeofEmber @Haoang20082 @Ilidragon @Aquazap222 @Juleatic @KnightYumi @Sharkinator @Kiwilady @TrulyBrilliant @Aireiya @Bolfir @MidnightLupus @Dewberry @Mikixen @Trillium @Solztize @Darthiel @HummingbirdColor @Skizzi6661 @Pyrouge @roachchoir @mewhaku @Rebbawskaced @Snipe @xarazura @Moons @MadameVastra @Chouhesi @panopticon @Valentina @Thuviel @Egress @Beatrizklotz @Kotoej @MarvinMcMillian @Zombrigit @KingofFools @darzoner @AkaneChaan @Voidspeaker @Rasaliina @Tues @SilverBook @SariStar @LadyKnightKatsa @IanLeStraud @Drominus @Demonskid @littlebickle @knifox @Eleni @DeskLampSnek @WolfFenrir @pseudovum @SpectraJinx @Nighttyger @ReikiMuroichi @LaserCatOverlord @holidayblues @ironicsound @Ladie @Xdraon @Toonetta @Valka @Yoda @Broderick @ShinraCorp @Jessymetal @SinMachine @shrinkingviolets @Lottsie @timetot @kriseis @Becquerell @Kalvin @AnonymousSinger @wolfcathybrid @Calandra @FrostWingDragons @Mature @CeruleanBlue @GrnTea @Katsra @Oratorio @wildgrapevine @Venax @Arazamatazza @Multilyn @Dragoncatclem @Aurorous @Watercolour @Raskies @Amorah @FelGoldwyn @SleepyDrago @galaxanova @Pecha @EchoedEclipse @IceyPuffin @Avessa @Parselmouth @Anayalation @Clawfire @MythicalViper @nemodave @Shulk @Katta @jemdeer @Sildrael @Clifftop @arashiyama @KingofFools @Hydria @blanketgender @Enement @MissMiao @TheNightDancer @kaylavarnell4736 @SkyStone @Athenasowl @WitchSqueak @spacenoodle809 @SirArchimedes @Goldenstorm @IndigoCat @MaeveAvrae @aearinn @StarlitFire @GrandNagus @Elpide @Kelvin @Lovefound @Rukipk @UniqueZephlyn @doglover101 @Vulpen @GGBBQQ @TheSkeletonHotel @SongofSilence

tKV8inl.png

Minigame: Snatch a Gene!

The minigame for Snatch a Gene is beginning! The first 10 people to fill out the following message with necessary info and post it in the thread will earn a chance at winning their desired gene/scroll! Please remember that no genes available in "Crystal Caverns" are in this giveaway. Please only ask for genes/scrolls you can win through the main drawing! Good luck!

Post This: [username here] snatches a _____.

(Please add your name and put the gene/scroll name in place of the underscores.)

This game is now over. Sorry about the unfairness that it turned out to be! I'll work on the rules again and try and make it better. D:

@Knuckle @danijust @Nightvaled @Chocoli @Toriel @Shakshun @Fizzywits @IchiSato @dualscepters @TheStormCatcher @SeaGodling @nonbinarytentoo @penantiomers @igavvedit @Miasmajesty @PoisonedTea @boxparts @LifeofaDreamer @Chrissy @CanisMajoris @LegacyQuail @zweis @strawberrrylips @Starfire0 @UserOfShadows @Glacecakes @justaweeb @Sunshining @Atzien @tidalfoam @ZolfJKimbleeXME @Birdskull @Superwholocked10 @Gilan @Aurikku @bellzan @KatGrimm @Kiseikune @magpietellme @astaprophecy @zaphyrae @Hyracia @JaranMarcel @Vhyxalas @Ragnarok42 @allrealelements @Oriru @ToastMama @InviPorcelain @DragonDraws @Moonlace @TinyXanthe @Novetteus @BreathlessRose @Mitsukai @MementoMoe @trashraptor @Cheese @Zonemod @BlackWolfWarrior @Fletchling @bluebird3 @MysticRobin @jbapple @skyarising @TsarinaTorment @VientoVino @Azcazach @MusicMiner @fulmini @Leannaa @SmolSnekBestSnek @AgentMaineMeta @Kitiara @Wubcats @cycleagle @EifiCopper @Rosegarden @Niklia @Celaenna @SinisterSir @Glisselda @Xelnman @Mangoramune @Salemsgirl @Teland @Fivu @Jazzyleia @GoldieFazbear @Deramadus @AquariusStudios @LadyFang @RooksandRocks @birdfairy @Ichamo @nightshade1401 @SenchaDrake @Evolution2 @gabrielnovak @Scultone @Kittyisawolf @Kernun @XEarlGreyX @Almaren @Laeyein @RayFloret @rubyredtan @Pratacor @AnonymousSinger @TangeloJack @Kiragami @Leafdapple1 @MidNightTiger @RubyOfFire @Imbaraturah @battledog @LadyLacie @Vyrelord @Dreamweave @Pandonkey @ArcyN @Iceshadow98 @Toothless @Mezzo @danidawn @Kaldwin @Kaelum @Belegorn @Turnaboutkid @Valyrie @Synzia @Acacia @MavbyStar @Meowlik @MyNameIsTea @bergentruckung @pooses @Moonwater @BlackWinter @WhistlewindWolf @Mycologist @luckygrace99 @latias10 @HailfireAlicorn @ratbones @Horsefeathers17 @Catwyrm @Trinacat @deergf @Candygoth12 @Icicle16 @Ithaca @jemdeer @Helianthe @TTestified @Triibu @Heronfoot @Rinny @KingSpinosaurus @Buotua @AetherSeer @DracoKrys @annadandelion @Cocatrics @SkyyeofEmber @Haoang20082 @Ilidragon @Aquazap222 @Juleatic @KnightYumi @Sharkinator @Kiwilady @TrulyBrilliant @Aireiya @Bolfir @MidnightLupus @Dewberry @Mikixen @Trillium @Solztize @Darthiel @HummingbirdColor @Skizzi6661 @Pyrouge @roachchoir @mewhaku @Rebbawskaced @Snipe @xarazura @Moons @MadameVastra @Chouhesi @panopticon @Valentina @Thuviel @Egress @Beatrizklotz @Kotoej @MarvinMcMillian @Zombrigit @KingofFools @darzoner @AkaneChaan @Voidspeaker @Rasaliina @Tues @SilverBook @SariStar @LadyKnightKatsa @IanLeStraud @Drominus @Demonskid @littlebickle @knifox @Eleni @DeskLampSnek @WolfFenrir @pseudovum @SpectraJinx @Nighttyger @ReikiMuroichi @LaserCatOverlord @holidayblues @ironicsound @Ladie @Xdraon @Toonetta @Valka @Yoda @Broderick @ShinraCorp @Jessymetal @SinMachine @shrinkingviolets @Lottsie @timetot @kriseis @Becquerell @Kalvin @AnonymousSinger @wolfcathybrid @Calandra @FrostWingDragons @Mature @CeruleanBlue @GrnTea @Katsra @Oratorio @wildgrapevine @Venax @Arazamatazza @Multilyn @Dragoncatclem @Aurorous @Watercolour @Raskies @Amorah @FelGoldwyn @SleepyDrago @galaxanova @Pecha @EchoedEclipse @IceyPuffin @Avessa @Parselmouth @Anayalation @Clawfire @MythicalViper @nemodave @Shulk @Katta @jemdeer @Sildrael @Clifftop @arashiyama @KingofFools @Hydria @blanketgender @Enement @MissMiao @TheNightDancer @kaylavarnell4736 @SkyStone @Athenasowl @WitchSqueak @spacenoodle809 @SirArchimedes @Goldenstorm @IndigoCat @MaeveAvrae @aearinn @StarlitFire @GrandNagus @Elpide @Kelvin @Lovefound @Rukipk @UniqueZephlyn @doglover101 @Vulpen @GGBBQQ @TheSkeletonHotel @SongofSilence
@Aralas

allrealelements snatches a Primary Gene: Skink!
@Aralas

allrealelements snatches a Primary Gene: Skink!
MQT10mP.gif
+3 FR time || Manta
Pixel by MissCallieRose!
Scholas1.png
Panopticon snatches a nocturne scroll!
Panopticon snatches a nocturne scroll!

>6d+G1-[s/t]
>items-[s/t]
>wishlist
Y3thWCH.gif 8jr55gio3.gif amnMpeI.png
1 2 ... 140 141 142 143 144 ... 280 281