Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Officially Over - Drawing Winners
1 2 ... 254 255 256 257 258 ... 286 287
bump
bump
YSQ_BSJ_2023_Advertisement.png
Boop^
Boop^
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
[center][size=1][b]GENERAL[/b] @helixdragonsong @PsychoticRomance @CitrusHeart @thefrayna @kiokohiroshi @InuKimi @SCJemie @AlduinALaMode @sabakunogaaraai @heartcrusher1 @citrussiren @Aquazap222 @Mature @LadyRiat @Cuocu @Ellapinky @XSoldierAntX @Kaolik @CatsAndMaths @Tiger33621 @SapphyreL [b]IMPORTANT INFO[/b] @Tophie @Seraphimleigh[/size] [size=4][i]If you would ever like to remove yourself from the ping list, or simply adjust what it is specifically that you get pinged for, [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Fwk4Lqh0KkXr2g5ERoBbvOZAT-WvVPHffBAwKiHuUPE/edit?usp=sharing]click here[/url] to edit the ping list google document or ping/PM me and let me know how you would like it adjusted.[/i][/size] [size=5][b]Miss the last update?[/b] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1837788/248#post_31415954]Click here[/url] to read it now![/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/iZYViv7.png[/img] [color=green][size=5][b]GENERAL UPDATES[/b][/size][/color] (1) [b]Rule 2 has been updated for clarity reasons.[/b] It now states "No refunds/returns. This applies to ticket purchases, trades for tickets, donations, grab bags, and anything else pertaining to this raffle." (2) [b]The Neverending Survey is no longer active.[/b] I really appreciate those who took the survey while it was up! I have taken the information I’ve gathered and have and will continue to apply it to make my raffle better c: (3) [b]I’ve changed the date that Milestone prizes will be drawn to June 1st![/b] At the rate I’m geneing my Major Arcana dragons, I feel like this date is more realistic. (4) [b]The “Some good information to have” quoted section in the first post has been updated![/b] The following bullet has been added: [/center][quote][LIST] [*] The All Tickets Spreadsheet is updated periodically; the History of Tickets spreadsheet is updated in real time as I count batches of ticket purchases/earnings. Sorry for any inconvenience this may be! [/LIST][/quote][center] (5) [b]The FAQ has been updated![/b] Some questions have been added, others revised or removed. To see these updates in more detail, please see [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1837788#post_19659715]post 10[/url]. Questions that have been added: [/center][LIST] [*] Regarding Grab Bags, how many prizes are there total, and how many ticket prizes are there vs. item prizes? [*] Can I buy strictly ticket grab bags // strictly item grab bags? [*] How harsh is the "no refunds/returns" rule? I think I may have an exceptional circumstance. [*] Can I give away some/all of my tickets to a friend? [*] I want to be removed from the Neverending Raffle. What does this entail? [*] I left the Neverending Raffle and I'm returning now. My tickets are still listed in the History of Tickets spreadsheet, so can I get my old tickets back? [/LIST][center] [color=green][size=5][b]PRIZE UPDATES[/b][/size][/color] [b]NEW PRIZE: Mammoth Pool 14: Hoods ‘n’ Mantles has been added![/b] [b]NEW PRIZE: Mammoth Pool 15: Spirits has been added![/b] [color=green][size=5][b]TICKET UPDATES[/b][/size][/color] (1) [b]There’s a New Survey for Free Tickets - [url=https://goo.gl/forms/BsM5hlXaGRT8VtLE2]the Future Milestones Survey[/url]![/b] This survey is only a few questions long and asks about your opinions on what the next Milestone Goal and Prizes should be. Please take it so that I know what goals to strive for in the future, and what types of prizes you guys are most interested in! (2) [b]New method of earning Free Tickets![/b] You can now earn free tickets by buying in bulk! [u]If you buy 100 tickets in one sitting, you get 10 free tickets![/u] This only applies if you purchase 100 tickets at a time, not in pieces over time. Counts for every batch of 100 tickets bought at a time (example: If you buy 200 tickets at once, you will receive 20 free bonus tickets). Only applies to ticket purchases made with treasure/gems exclusively. This information can also be found in the Free Tickets section of [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1837788#post_19571594]post 3[/url]. (3) [b]Prismatic Tokens and Spare Inventory Crates have been added to the 3rd post.[/b] Prismatic Tokens are worth [u]250 tickets[/u] and Spare Inventory Crates are worth [u]500 tickets[/u]. (4) [b]A note has been added to the dragon donations section.[/b] If you donate dragons that I decide to keep, they give you [u]500 free bonus tickets[/u] tacked on to the total amount they’re regularly worth. However, if you donate dragons that I keep specifically as Tarot or Wheel of the Year dragons, you get [u]1000 free bonus tickets[/u]! [color=green][size=5][b]UNLOCKABLE PRIZES STATUS[/b][/size][/color] (1) [b]Milestone Prize Pool 6: Celebrate has been unlocked![/b] Thank you so much to everyone who purchased grab bags - I had no idea they’d be such a hit! :D (2) [b]Milestone Prize Pool 8: Winded has been unlocked![/b] Thank you very much to everyone who donated genes, purchased tickets, or purchased grab bags - without you I wouldn’t have been able to gene my dragons as quickly as I have been! I appreciate it a lot! (3) [b]Milestone Pool 5: Electric Feel is already [i]incredibly[/i] close to unlocked![/b] To unlock this pool, I need to sell 500 tickets exclusively via treasure/gems (Grab Bags and Earned Tickets do NOT count towards this goal). I have already sold 480 tickets, and [u]I only need to sell 20 tickets more to unlock this pool![/u] [img]https://i.imgur.com/sIszNuQ.png[/img] [b]The lottery has increased in value![/b] If you'd like a shot at winning the lottery when mammoth prizes are drawn, remember that the only way for you to be eligible is to [i]purchase[/i] tickets exclusively with treasure/gems. [quote=Prize (last updated 3/16/18)][columns][color=transparent]*********************[/color] [nextcol][center][img]http://flightrising.com/images/layout/treasure_pile.png[/img] [size=6][color=green][b]275,419[/b][/color] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_treasure.png[/img] [nextcol][color=transparent]******[/color] [nextcol][center][img]http://flightrising.com/images/layout/gem_pile.png[/img] [size=6][color=green][b]466[/b][/color][/size] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_gems.png[/img][/quote][/columns] [img]https://i.imgur.com/iZYViv7.png[/img] [center][size=6][b]CURRENT MILESTONE PROGRESS[/b][/size] Since my last update, I've made a good amount of progress! A total of 6 of dragons are considered complete genetically, and I only need a grand total of 8 more genes to complete the dragons I currently have (not including scatterscrolls). If I can complete just 3 more, we can unlock Milestone Prize Pool 9: Holiday Cheer~ For a more detailed sum-up, I have gotten the vast majority of the treasure genes and at this point the only treasure scroll I need now is a Pearlcatcher one for [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=34951&tab=dragon&did=30430880]The Lovers F[/url]. Once I have this, the remaining 7-9 gene scrolls (and scatterscrolls if you count them) are all gem genes. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=34951&tab=dragon&did=35277577]The Moon F[/url] is the closest to being complete, needing only a single scroll to officially complete her; I decided against making her a spiral because I think her new accent is far prettier than the one I would have put on her after breed changing (Accent: Goodnight Moonlight #23308). Adding it all up and not including scatterscrolls, I need a grand total of 250kT and 9.3kG to get all the remaining genes I need to finish this milestone goal. Wish me luck! [size=4][i]To know in real time how close I am to completing my current milestone goal (and thus drawing the current milestone prizes), as well as to find a wishlist of all the current-milestone-specific wishlist items you can get [u]100 free bonus tickets[/u] for, you can always check the [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/1873486]Current Milestone Goal Dragon Share Thread[/url] that I have made specifically for this purpose.[/i][/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/aFjo90J.gif[/img] [size=6]Thank you for the time and have a wonderful rest of your day starchildren~[/size]
GENERAL
@helixdragonsong @PsychoticRomance @CitrusHeart @thefrayna @kiokohiroshi @InuKimi @SCJemie @AlduinALaMode @sabakunogaaraai @heartcrusher1 @citrussiren @Aquazap222 @Mature @LadyRiat @Cuocu @Ellapinky @XSoldierAntX @Kaolik @CatsAndMaths @Tiger33621 @SapphyreL
IMPORTANT INFO
@Tophie @Seraphimleigh

If you would ever like to remove yourself from the ping list, or simply adjust what it is specifically that you get pinged for, click here to edit the ping list google document or ping/PM me and let me know how you would like it adjusted.

Miss the last update? Click here to read it now!

iZYViv7.png

GENERAL UPDATES

(1) Rule 2 has been updated for clarity reasons. It now states "No refunds/returns. This applies to ticket purchases, trades for tickets, donations, grab bags, and anything else pertaining to this raffle."

(2) The Neverending Survey is no longer active. I really appreciate those who took the survey while it was up! I have taken the information I’ve gathered and have and will continue to apply it to make my raffle better c:

(3) I’ve changed the date that Milestone prizes will be drawn to June 1st! At the rate I’m geneing my Major Arcana dragons, I feel like this date is more realistic.

(4) The “Some good information to have” quoted section in the first post has been updated! The following bullet has been added:
Quote:
  • The All Tickets Spreadsheet is updated periodically; the History of Tickets spreadsheet is updated in real time as I count batches of ticket purchases/earnings. Sorry for any inconvenience this may be!

(5) The FAQ has been updated! Some questions have been added, others revised or removed. To see these updates in more detail, please see post 10. Questions that have been added:
  • Regarding Grab Bags, how many prizes are there total, and how many ticket prizes are there vs. item prizes?
  • Can I buy strictly ticket grab bags // strictly item grab bags?
  • How harsh is the "no refunds/returns" rule? I think I may have an exceptional circumstance.
  • Can I give away some/all of my tickets to a friend?
  • I want to be removed from the Neverending Raffle. What does this entail?
  • I left the Neverending Raffle and I'm returning now. My tickets are still listed in the History of Tickets spreadsheet, so can I get my old tickets back?

PRIZE UPDATES

NEW PRIZE: Mammoth Pool 14: Hoods ‘n’ Mantles has been added!

NEW PRIZE: Mammoth Pool 15: Spirits has been added!

TICKET UPDATES

(1) There’s a New Survey for Free Tickets - the Future Milestones Survey! This survey is only a few questions long and asks about your opinions on what the next Milestone Goal and Prizes should be. Please take it so that I know what goals to strive for in the future, and what types of prizes you guys are most interested in!

(2) New method of earning Free Tickets! You can now earn free tickets by buying in bulk! If you buy 100 tickets in one sitting, you get 10 free tickets! This only applies if you purchase 100 tickets at a time, not in pieces over time. Counts for every batch of 100 tickets bought at a time (example: If you buy 200 tickets at once, you will receive 20 free bonus tickets). Only applies to ticket purchases made with treasure/gems exclusively. This information can also be found in the Free Tickets section of post 3.

(3) Prismatic Tokens and Spare Inventory Crates have been added to the 3rd post. Prismatic Tokens are worth 250 tickets and Spare Inventory Crates are worth 500 tickets.

(4) A note has been added to the dragon donations section. If you donate dragons that I decide to keep, they give you 500 free bonus tickets tacked on to the total amount they’re regularly worth. However, if you donate dragons that I keep specifically as Tarot or Wheel of the Year dragons, you get 1000 free bonus tickets!

UNLOCKABLE PRIZES STATUS

(1) Milestone Prize Pool 6: Celebrate has been unlocked! Thank you so much to everyone who purchased grab bags - I had no idea they’d be such a hit! :D

(2) Milestone Prize Pool 8: Winded has been unlocked! Thank you very much to everyone who donated genes, purchased tickets, or purchased grab bags - without you I wouldn’t have been able to gene my dragons as quickly as I have been! I appreciate it a lot!

(3) Milestone Pool 5: Electric Feel is already incredibly close to unlocked! To unlock this pool, I need to sell 500 tickets exclusively via treasure/gems (Grab Bags and Earned Tickets do NOT count towards this goal). I have already sold 480 tickets, and I only need to sell 20 tickets more to unlock this pool!

sIszNuQ.png

The lottery has increased in value! If you'd like a shot at winning the lottery when mammoth prizes are drawn, remember that the only way for you to be eligible is to purchase tickets exclusively with treasure/gems.
Prize (last updated 3/16/18) wrote:
treasure_pile.png

275,419 icon_treasure.png
gem_pile.png

466 icon_gems.png

iZYViv7.png
CURRENT MILESTONE PROGRESS

Since my last update, I've made a good amount of progress!

A total of 6 of dragons are considered complete genetically, and I only need a grand total of 8 more genes to complete the dragons I currently have (not including scatterscrolls). If I can complete just 3 more, we can unlock Milestone Prize Pool 9: Holiday Cheer~

For a more detailed sum-up, I have gotten the vast majority of the treasure genes and at this point the only treasure scroll I need now is a Pearlcatcher one for The Lovers F. Once I have this, the remaining 7-9 gene scrolls (and scatterscrolls if you count them) are all gem genes. The Moon F is the closest to being complete, needing only a single scroll to officially complete her; I decided against making her a spiral because I think her new accent is far prettier than the one I would have put on her after breed changing (Accent: Goodnight Moonlight #23308).

Adding it all up and not including scatterscrolls, I need a grand total of 250kT and 9.3kG to get all the remaining genes I need to finish this milestone goal. Wish me luck!

To know in real time how close I am to completing my current milestone goal (and thus drawing the current milestone prizes), as well as to find a wishlist of all the current-milestone-specific wishlist items you can get 100 free bonus tickets for, you can always check the Current Milestone Goal Dragon Share Thread that I have made specifically for this purpose.

aFjo90J.gif

Thank you for the time and have a wonderful rest of your day starchildren~
aBcTdao.png
ePOliyb.pngmTAp2ld.pngNlmYDAS.pngq9EEy5M.png
fdUVIfW.png
to PsychoticRomance 70834
ejtsBdV.png

Cute lil flyin' dergin
7fINQj7.gif

Kiwi's Hatchery
zkAFsLJ.png

Tiger head linking to my carrd
xztAvSq.png
@CartelSaide took the new survey! (updated my username from Seraphimleigh on your pinglist, too!) and sending in a pm for more tix and a grab bag or two <3
@CartelSaide took the new survey! (updated my username from Seraphimleigh on your pinglist, too!) and sending in a pm for more tix and a grab bag or two <3
qXSwF3U.png233SM6q.png Jay (she/her)

Tortoiseshell Tea Haus (a hatchery)
The Foxfire Fortune Clan (a biolocke)

The Melting Pot
Baldwin Manufacturing Plant
Boop^
Boop^
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
bump
bump
YSQ_BSJ_2023_Advertisement.png
@Crassula - Oh wonderful, thank you so much! I'll get back to you via PM as soon as I can (just at work and doing FR on my downtime haha) Have a lovely rest of your day by the by~
@Crassula - Oh wonderful, thank you so much! I'll get back to you via PM as soon as I can (just at work and doing FR on my downtime haha) Have a lovely rest of your day by the by~
aBcTdao.png
ePOliyb.pngmTAp2ld.pngNlmYDAS.pngq9EEy5M.png
fdUVIfW.png
to PsychoticRomance 70834
ejtsBdV.png

Cute lil flyin' dergin
7fINQj7.gif

Kiwi's Hatchery
zkAFsLJ.png

Tiger head linking to my carrd
xztAvSq.png
bump~