Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Officially Over - Drawing Winners
1 2 ... 163 164 165 166 167 ... 286 287
@CartelSaide,

Yay! I can't wait to see the hatchlings! ^^

I'll be sending over some treasure shortly for some tickets to start off the new year!

(Are you subscribed to this thread? I don't want to bug you with multiple notifications if you are.)

@Korynia - This is the raffle I mentioned. :D
@CartelSaide,

Yay! I can't wait to see the hatchlings! ^^

I'll be sending over some treasure shortly for some tickets to start off the new year!

(Are you subscribed to this thread? I don't want to bug you with multiple notifications if you are.)

@Korynia - This is the raffle I mentioned. :D

Dw9BXE3.png
image.png flmLUZu.png
@Kitiara - No I'm not because people ping me all the time, and I don't want to get a notification for every single bump XD I really appreciate that though, very thoughtful of you! Thanks!
@Kitiara - No I'm not because people ping me all the time, and I don't want to get a notification for every single bump XD I really appreciate that though, very thoughtful of you! Thanks!
aBcTdao.png
ePOliyb.pngmTAp2ld.pngNlmYDAS.pngq9EEy5M.png
fdUVIfW.png
to PsychoticRomance 70834
ejtsBdV.png

Cute lil flyin' dergin
7fINQj7.gif

Kiwi's Hatchery
zkAFsLJ.png

Tiger head linking to my carrd
xztAvSq.png
@CartelSaide - Yes! :D Thank you so much for the prize~

Congrats to everyone, and @raxyl - Nice job winning two prizes!
@CartelSaide - Yes! :D Thank you so much for the prize~

Congrats to everyone, and @raxyl - Nice job winning two prizes!
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
oh wow thank you!!
oh wow thank you!!
2yk0whz.jpg
Congrats, winners.

Bump~
Congrats, winners.

Bump~
xpF3T3u.png oKZx0K4.png Sales Thread

Dragons Wanted Thread
eZ5CPeG.gif
@raxyl - You're welcome, and 'grats on the 2 options, but I still need information about which 1 of the 2 pools you'd like c: Quote from [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1837788/163#post_24811090]first prize announcement post[/url]: [quote]Speaking of rules, the rules currently state in honor of fairness, [u]only one prize pool will be offered per person[/u] (this rule is stated at the beginning of posts 5 and 6 both just before prizes are listed). [b]If you have been drawn the winner of more than 1 prize pool, please inform me which prize pool you would prefer by rollover on Jan 8th (Sunday) so that I can re-draw a winner for the remaining prize(s).[/b][/quote] Thanks a bundle! c:
@raxyl - You're welcome, and 'grats on the 2 options, but I still need information about which 1 of the 2 pools you'd like c: Quote from first prize announcement post:
Quote:
Speaking of rules, the rules currently state in honor of fairness, only one prize pool will be offered per person (this rule is stated at the beginning of posts 5 and 6 both just before prizes are listed). If you have been drawn the winner of more than 1 prize pool, please inform me which prize pool you would prefer by rollover on Jan 8th (Sunday) so that I can re-draw a winner for the remaining prize(s).

Thanks a bundle! c:
aBcTdao.png
fdUVIfW.png
ejtsBdV.png

Cute lil flyin' dergin
7fINQj7.gif

Kiwi's Hatchery
zkAFsLJ.png

xztAvSq.png
@skeletalecho - Sorry it took me a few days! You've been added to the general pinglist c:
@skeletalecho - Sorry it took me a few days! You've been added to the general pinglist c:
aBcTdao.png
fdUVIfW.png
ejtsBdV.png

Cute lil flyin' dergin
7fINQj7.gif

Kiwi's Hatchery
zkAFsLJ.png

xztAvSq.png
@Invaki - Oh wow you've dressed him up so pretty :D I was really glad he went to a good home, cuz while his colors weren't enough for me to keep him, they have really good potential~ Anyway lolz I've marked your 25 free tickets down! Thank you for sharing and taking part in the raffle faffle goodness~
@Invaki - Oh wow you've dressed him up so pretty :D I was really glad he went to a good home, cuz while his colors weren't enough for me to keep him, they have really good potential~ Anyway lolz I've marked your 25 free tickets down! Thank you for sharing and taking part in the raffle faffle goodness~
aBcTdao.png
fdUVIfW.png
ejtsBdV.png

Cute lil flyin' dergin
7fINQj7.gif

Kiwi's Hatchery
zkAFsLJ.png

xztAvSq.png
@CartelSaide I was previously OrangeArtist. Could you please update my name for the pinglists and such? (And please check your spelling)
@CartelSaide I was previously OrangeArtist. Could you please update my name for the pinglists and such? (And please check your spelling)
tumblr_omizf6IAIz1vbm74go1_100.png
tumblr_ol1hpfBPwf1vbm74go1_250.pngtumblr_ol1hi2nfuZ1vbm74go2_250.png
tumblr_ol1hi2nfuZ1vbm74go3_250.pngtumblr_ol1hi2nfuZ1vbm74go4_250.png
@Cuocu - Yep, thank you for letting me know! Happy new year :3
@Cuocu - Yep, thank you for letting me know! Happy new year :3
aBcTdao.png
fdUVIfW.png
ejtsBdV.png

Cute lil flyin' dergin
7fINQj7.gif