Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [WAVECREST] Deepsea Divination - CLOSED
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 30 31
@brit
Heyo! It says you're one of the people to ping for the campside council, I hope I'm doing this right 'w' I'd like to enter 5 time if that's alright!
@brit
Heyo! It says you're one of the people to ping for the campside council, I hope I'm doing this right 'w' I'd like to enter 5 time if that's alright!
fguisa.png
................e0gVkz3.png ................. 5hF3FGk.png
................. xj6Mn2e.png
................. CISPrku.png
................. etYYz4O.png
@fuwafuwa Yeah!!! I have my last final exam tomorrow so it might take me a while to get around to it, but I will have it for you sometime tonight. Feel free to send payment via PM or CR. c:
@fuwafuwa Yeah!!! I have my last final exam tomorrow so it might take me a while to get around to it, but I will have it for you sometime tonight. Feel free to send payment via PM or CR. c:
HzlT6uO.gif

she/her
water dom org
dom stats '23
Yeesh, I leave for an hour and come back to 15 pings. It may take a while for me to get through everybody, so sorry about that D:

@angelandyumiko99 @GlassGuts
You two have been sent your messages!

@Enoch @Harmonywish
I've received your payments, your messages will be sent shortly.

@darkmoondragon @MarchHare
Noted, send your payments and I'll get you!

@Leannaa
The limit is per week, and I have updated the OP accordingly to clarify this c: If you'd like, you can send your payment to me!
Yeesh, I leave for an hour and come back to 15 pings. It may take a while for me to get through everybody, so sorry about that D:

@angelandyumiko99 @GlassGuts
You two have been sent your messages!

@Enoch @Harmonywish
I've received your payments, your messages will be sent shortly.

@darkmoondragon @MarchHare
Noted, send your payments and I'll get you!

@Leannaa
The limit is per week, and I have updated the OP accordingly to clarify this c: If you'd like, you can send your payment to me!
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
@Kalideoscope
I'll send 10 familiars over for the campside council thingy then!
@Kalideoscope
I'll send 10 familiars over for the campside council thingy then!
2YPv3wq.png
May I get an Aura fortune, please? Thank you. :)
May I get an Aura fortune, please? Thank you. :)
Call me Cosmos | She/Her | My Wishlist
163881497108875322.pngexalt_button_with_price_by_hannahbbug3-db0g85b.gifKeikoKat.png
@Kalideoscope
I'd like 10 Campside Counsel readings please!
@Kalideoscope
I'd like 10 Campside Counsel readings please!
i3C8xUt.gifKcj5hrt.gifQa1EIOj.png
@vengrahdiin im sorry i went to sleep yesterday, i will send you a pm as soon as i properlly wake up!
@vengrahdiin im sorry i went to sleep yesterday, i will send you a pm as soon as i properlly wake up!
D9XjOpZ.jpg
@greeneyedtengu I would like 3 Campside Counsel readings please! Sending over a 1-way trade you can accept at your leisure. I hope this is alright ^_^;;
@greeneyedtengu I would like 3 Campside Counsel readings please! Sending over a 1-way trade you can accept at your leisure. I hope this is alright ^_^;;
EGjlGzP.png
@SeraCosmos You'll be getting your aura reading in a moment!
@SeraCosmos You'll be getting your aura reading in a moment!
P5dRHZ6.png
@Meyoline Sorry for the delay! I'll have that right up for you.
@Meyoline Sorry for the delay! I'll have that right up for you.
qUOpzWPm.png

Creating bios, genealogies, and easy to fill templates for the discerning clan with little time.
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 30 31