Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Drawing Pg 11] Sprites Giveaway
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@Slothie oh gee, I think I'd be interested in playing Elemental Cove when it comes out.. do you have any ETA on when development is complete?

Anyways, I've entered for the Water Sprite (reblog here) and Fire Sprite (just sent in a WBW ask!).
@Slothie oh gee, I think I'd be interested in playing Elemental Cove when it comes out.. do you have any ETA on when development is complete?

Anyways, I've entered for the Water Sprite (reblog here) and Fire Sprite (just sent in a WBW ask!).
Qvf2ANo.png tumblr_inline_nswmwupsoW1qiwi8o_500.gif
tumblr_inline_nswmw5JL6j1qiwi8o_500.gif
GDPkdgU.png
tumblr_inline_nswmwupsoW1qiwi8o_500.gif
tumblr_inline_nswmw5JL6j1qiwi8o_500.gif
@Kaelum I am hoping to get a Summer Business Grant to work on Elemental Cove. If so, we hope to have early alpha released sometime in July / August. Alongside the Sprites, we will be giving away 5 alpha codes at the end :D

Updates will be posted on our Email List, Tumblr, and Facebook Page
@Kaelum I am hoping to get a Summer Business Grant to work on Elemental Cove. If so, we hope to have early alpha released sometime in July / August. Alongside the Sprites, we will be giving away 5 alpha codes at the end :D

Updates will be posted on our Email List, Tumblr, and Facebook Page
sigie.png
@Slothie for Fire:
1. Asked question
2. Going to send suggestions for sure!
3. Trying to draw some of these fellas - I've got some ideas! Would you accept species info sheets or something you could add to lore?

For Water:
Followed (I'm Bioluminescent-Bat). I'm not actively on tumblr so I'm not 100% if that'll work or not! but figured it was worth it either way.

For Wind:
Drawing stuff now - I'll update when it's finished.

And I was wondering if every piece counted, or can you only enter once per Sprite? I'd love to know, as I can definitely try to give you some ideas about this. Friend linked me a while ago and it looked pretty darn cool.
@Slothie for Fire:
1. Asked question
2. Going to send suggestions for sure!
3. Trying to draw some of these fellas - I've got some ideas! Would you accept species info sheets or something you could add to lore?

For Water:
Followed (I'm Bioluminescent-Bat). I'm not actively on tumblr so I'm not 100% if that'll work or not! but figured it was worth it either way.

For Wind:
Drawing stuff now - I'll update when it's finished.

And I was wondering if every piece counted, or can you only enter once per Sprite? I'd love to know, as I can definitely try to give you some ideas about this. Friend linked me a while ago and it looked pretty darn cool.
Pink-Tail Mole Downy Fox Rat Skycat Fawn Fox Rat Silky Mole
Near-Completed Bestiary Progress
(Username is REDLASUNSHOWERS)
@RedlaSunShowers Fire allows one entry per item.

Also, we're not looking for suggestions. I've rephrased it. What I meant was if you had another idea besides drawing you could try that.

And the pictures won't be used for the website. It's more of a creative fun time project.
@RedlaSunShowers Fire allows one entry per item.

Also, we're not looking for suggestions. I've rephrased it. What I meant was if you had another idea besides drawing you could try that.

And the pictures won't be used for the website. It's more of a creative fun time project.
sigie.png
@Slothie

For fire:

Sent in a question (im genocidaltheta)

Also for the spirit bat bit, could you elaborate on what that's supposed to be for entry?
@Slothie

For fire:

Sent in a question (im genocidaltheta)

Also for the spirit bat bit, could you elaborate on what that's supposed to be for entry?
59TgHaL.pngnonbinarytentoo_large_by_underlandrose-dc62w4x.png
@Slothie

I've followed on tumblr for a while now (tiny-peridot); here's my post, to enter for the Water Sprite!
@Slothie

I've followed on tumblr for a while now (tiny-peridot); here's my post, to enter for the Water Sprite!
@nonbinarytentoo The theme of the game is Mutated bats, so if you can think of something besides the artwork project that is still in the spirit of the cove, you can ask me if you can do that as a project instead. :D
@nonbinarytentoo The theme of the game is Mutated bats, so if you can think of something besides the artwork project that is still in the spirit of the cove, you can ask me if you can do that as a project instead. :D
sigie.png
@Slothie

Follow the Elemental Cove tumblr (Im "BeastOfHearts" if you need my username)
Rebloged the water sprite post!

Follow you in the Elemental Cove Facebook!
Share the Earth Sprite post (If you need my name like a proof, i will pm you)

Gonna create later some promotional picture and maybe some drawing ^^
;3; fire spirte please come home

Sended 2 questions for the World Building Wednesday that are related to relationships between tribes and other creatures (if they exist)
@Slothie

Follow the Elemental Cove tumblr (Im "BeastOfHearts" if you need my username)
Rebloged the water sprite post!

Follow you in the Elemental Cove Facebook!
Share the Earth Sprite post (If you need my name like a proof, i will pm you)

Gonna create later some promotional picture and maybe some drawing ^^
;3; fire spirte please come home

Sended 2 questions for the World Building Wednesday that are related to relationships between tribes and other creatures (if they exist)
MCXC90a.png
she/her- Fr +5 - Games / Events entusiast
Familiars in Flames & Lava cookies

oAk80j4.png
I am not a creature that was born.
I am a fire that was set
P8RQZqQ.gif
@Slothie

Followed + Reblogged for the water sprite!

Proofs here:

Reblog
@Slothie

Followed + Reblogged for the water sprite!

Proofs here:

Reblog
JYQOAT.png vista_mirror2.png SFVs3nl.png
ir82bPv.png
@Hinumi I've added you to the facebook and participation raffles. Tumblr will soon follow. When you have you're promotion done, be sure to tell me here :D
@Hinumi I've added you to the facebook and participation raffles. Tumblr will soon follow. When you have you're promotion done, be sure to tell me here :D
sigie.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14