Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Drawing Pg 11] Sprites Giveaway
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@Slothie

Water:
Followed and reblogged from ayanochans!

Fire:
Asked a WBW question through the same blog!
@Slothie

Water:
Followed and reblogged from ayanochans!

Fire:
Asked a WBW question through the same blog!
g7boK5H.pngZ56llRE.pngnmpR0ff.png
I liked the page on Facebook and shared the post this morning!
I liked the page on Facebook and shared the post this morning!
bump :D
bump :D
sigie.png
@Slothie

Liked and shared the FB page, reblogged on Tumblr here, I asked a Workbuilding Wednesday question as Anonymous, it's the one about breeding elements...

Phew, I think I'm entered now?
@Slothie

Liked and shared the FB page, reblogged on Tumblr here, I asked a Workbuilding Wednesday question as Anonymous, it's the one about breeding elements...

Phew, I think I'm entered now?
Moths. MOthsss. MoOOOOoOOooTHS.
@PandaMimi Yep for Water, Earth, and Fire. I'll add you to the spreadsheet when I get home
@PandaMimi Yep for Water, Earth, and Fire. I'll add you to the spreadsheet when I get home
sigie.png
pinging myself so i dont get lost looking for it (also, serve as a friendly bump) @hinumi
pinging myself so i dont get lost looking for it (also, serve as a friendly bump) @hinumi
MCXC90a.png
she/her- Fr +5 - Games / Events entusiast
Familiars in Flames & Lava cookies

oAk80j4.png
I am not a creature that was born.
I am a fire that was set
P8RQZqQ.gif
@Slothie I just reblog and like/follow in Facebook and Tumblr! So Water and Earth :3
Tumblr: Soch-chy

And for facebook info contact me in private! But my first name is Sofia.

EDIT:
My entry for another one! For the Fire Sprite

What You Did: A Fire Mutated Bat.
Link: Link
@Slothie I just reblog and like/follow in Facebook and Tumblr! So Water and Earth :3
Tumblr: Soch-chy

And for facebook info contact me in private! But my first name is Sofia.

EDIT:
My entry for another one! For the Fire Sprite

What You Did: A Fire Mutated Bat.
Link: Link
YMyzy2w.png
@Sochy I'll trust your Facebook entry. I've entered you for facebook and Participation. The Tumblr one should be added (it will be your tumblr username, not FR) if you were following from the same blog as the reblog.
@Sochy I'll trust your Facebook entry. I've entered you for facebook and Participation. The Tumblr one should be added (it will be your tumblr username, not FR) if you were following from the same blog as the reblog.
sigie.png
@Slothie thanks! And yes, Im following the tumblr with the same user i reblog the post.
@Slothie thanks! And yes, Im following the tumblr with the same user i reblog the post.
YMyzy2w.png
Followed and reblogged from scarletfreeman.
Followed and reblogged from scarletfreeman.
They/them/theirs pronouns please. Also if you'd prefer to call me by name instead of by my username, my favorite name is Scarlet.
75UHyX6.png
I hoard Crimson Emperors. Will pay 6-8kt per Emperor.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14