Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Drawing Pg 11] Sprites Giveaway
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14
Followed & reblogged from i-nonstop!
Followed & reblogged from i-nonstop!
NY105Sx.gif
@Slothie
What You Did: Drew an Air element bat (Could also be used for ice if you end up having that?)
Link: http://satansartist.tumblr.com/post/143467965713/air-element-bat-for-the-sprite-raffle
@Slothie
What You Did: Drew an Air element bat (Could also be used for ice if you end up having that?)
Link: http://satansartist.tumblr.com/post/143467965713/air-element-bat-for-the-sprite-raffle
@Slothie wow grats! I did a survey for your game a few weeks ago!
I hope everything is going well! ^^

Followed and reblogged via my main tumblr ^^ I tagged the post with my fr u/n. Please let me know if you need more info?

Liked and shared with my FB account. Mentioned my FR u/n in the post ^^

Thank you for the opportunity!
@Slothie wow grats! I did a survey for your game a few weeks ago!
I hope everything is going well! ^^

Followed and reblogged via my main tumblr ^^ I tagged the post with my fr u/n. Please let me know if you need more info?

Liked and shared with my FB account. Mentioned my FR u/n in the post ^^

Thank you for the opportunity!
P20SGb4.gif 46f50f75104349928b2b563ef0bd79f0.png 7d8e2ec83eb93e741fea5c9bf2d420d1.png RM3KMxz.gif
@Slothie

Liked and Shared on Facebook, Followed and Reblogged on Tumblr, and I'll get to work on my bat right away owo
@Slothie

Liked and Shared on Facebook, Followed and Reblogged on Tumblr, and I'll get to work on my bat right away owo
F9Ig0Fi.png
Bump
Bump
sigie.png
@Slothie I liked and shared on FB!! ^^
@Slothie I liked and shared on FB!! ^^
@Slothie

Followed and reblogged on tumblr - Silvermage24
Liked and shared on FB - Cherinee Wong
@Slothie

Followed and reblogged on tumblr - Silvermage24
Liked and shared on FB - Cherinee Wong
bV7Iy8e.png46ba27693e551458616eb20e4871abb3.pngi5tcv6.jpg
Followed on Tumblr on my main hirotard, reblogged on my petsite sideblog (here)

Liked and shared on FB, I'm the kid with a fuzzy wolf hat :P

Let's see if I can finish that Earth Bat until tomorrow ;w;
Followed on Tumblr on my main hirotard, reblogged on my petsite sideblog (here)

Liked and shared on FB, I'm the kid with a fuzzy wolf hat :P

Let's see if I can finish that Earth Bat until tomorrow ;w;
2947.png Hiro
| Brazil | FR +4
Sornieth's #2 Seeker Orb connoisseur & collector
-> please ping me!
4e8c4d35dbfc48545837857d8907144346ebb180.gif
f261d312d3350311525c3447854e87c7d0c3b5ec.gif
@slothie
Uwwhah.. I want to enter this but I have no deviant, Facebook, or tumblr.. I already made an entry for the fire sprite raffle, but how do I submit it?
@slothie
Uwwhah.. I want to enter this but I have no deviant, Facebook, or tumblr.. I already made an entry for the fire sprite raffle, but how do I submit it?
Fan service (ファンサービス fan sābisu ?), fanservice, or service cut (サービスカット sābisu katto ?), is material in a work of fiction or in a fictional series which is intentionally added to please the audience. The term originated in anime and manga fandom but has been used in other mediums.
@KingofFools You can host it online and link it here. You can also submit a world building question to the tumblr blog on anonymous for an additional fire entry.
@KingofFools You can host it online and link it here. You can also submit a world building question to the tumblr blog on anonymous for an additional fire entry.
sigie.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14