Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | || Super Spirali Raffle || CLOSED, P.65
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 61 62
@Cosmological sure! I've been coaching a middle school science team on oceanography and we just covered tech tonic plates, so it was awesome to find out there's been tectonic activity on Mars :)
@Cosmological sure! I've been coaching a middle school science team on oceanography and we just covered tech tonic plates, so it was awesome to find out there's been tectonic activity on Mars :)
Bumperdoodliegoo!!
Bumperdoodliegoo!!
Bump

And @Cosmological I've been meaning to join the club but I've been busy the past couple days. I'll look into it tomorrow.
Bump

And @Cosmological I've been meaning to join the club but I've been busy the past couple days. I'll look into it tomorrow.
S9GIMwM.png yKp0KRf.png S9GIMwM.png
@Sebak

Awesome! Feel free to stop by whenever you have a moment. :>
@Sebak

Awesome! Feel free to stop by whenever you have a moment. :>
tumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo9_250.png
Yay also BUMP!
Yay also BUMP!
swip.png Yumi's XXX G1 quest
Wishlist
Yumi's goal tracker
I love space it is so interesting! Like a million earths can fit in the sun! And Pluto is the smaller than USA! Pluto is a dwarf planet.[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gend/1755925/1][img]http://i.imgur.com/vE76SU8.png[/img][/url] [size=2][color=grey]banner by @roboticspace[/color][/size]
I love space it is so interesting!
Like a million earths can fit in the sun!
And Pluto is the smaller than USA!
Pluto is a dwarf planet.vE76SU8.png
banner by @roboticspace
Bump!
Bump!
DyYwZkw.png
Morning bump!
Morning bump!
Bump!
Bump!
@firecrest

Space is so neat! There are so many big things in space, but also so many little things, too!

I love Pluto so much. What a great dwarf planet. ;v;
@firecrest

Space is so neat! There are so many big things in space, but also so many little things, too!

I love Pluto so much. What a great dwarf planet. ;v;
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 61 62