Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | || Super Spirali Raffle || CLOSED, P.65
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 61 62
@Cosmological

Arcane member and astronomy club member here! Did you know that 99% of our solar system's mass is from the Sun? totally didn't just Google that haaaha
@Cosmological

Arcane member and astronomy club member here! Did you know that 99% of our solar system's mass is from the Sun? totally didn't just Google that haaaha
DyYwZkw.png
@Catcats

Gotcha down for the tickets!

The Sun is honestly so mindbogglingly big. Here's a neat fact, though: the Sun is not the biggest entity in our solar system, in terms of physical size! Jupiter's magnetosphere is!
@Catcats

Gotcha down for the tickets!

The Sun is honestly so mindbogglingly big. Here's a neat fact, though: the Sun is not the biggest entity in our solar system, in terms of physical size! Jupiter's magnetosphere is!
tumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo9_250.png
@Cosmological
Thank you!
Oh wow! That's pretty cool, I always thought that the Sun was the biggest thing in the milky way ! :o
@Cosmological
Thank you!
Oh wow! That's pretty cool, I always thought that the Sun was the biggest thing in the milky way ! :o
DyYwZkw.png
@Catcats The Sun has the most mass out of anything in our solar system, but our Sun is only a middle-sized star. There are lots of other stars in our galaxy that are bigger than it, and also lots of stars that are smaller than it. Check these out! [img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/cornelious/planets4.jpg[/img] Imagine having a star THAT big as our sun!
@Catcats

The Sun has the most mass out of anything in our solar system, but our Sun is only a middle-sized star. There are lots of other stars in our galaxy that are bigger than it, and also lots of stars that are smaller than it. Check these out!

planets4.jpg

Imagine having a star THAT big as our sun!
@Cosmological woah! That's amazing, it really makes me realise just how vast the universe is, since it contains so many of these huge stars ! It would be rather unnerving to wake up to such a big sun!
@Cosmological woah! That's amazing, it really makes me realise just how vast the universe is, since it contains so many of these huge stars ! It would be rather unnerving to wake up to such a big sun!
DyYwZkw.png
Bump!
Bump!
[center]@Catcats @ilexopaca @KnightYumi @MagicStar @Mossflight @Sebak @SpaceWolf @SweetEkk0 @ZannaDragon [size=6][font=KaiTi][b]1,000 tickets have been sold! The first prize pack has been unlocked! [quote=Galactic Warriors][item=Scratch] [item=Shred][item=Rally][item=Eliminate] [item=Berserker][item=Berserker][item=Berserker] [item=Ambush][item=Ambush] [b]x3[/b][/quote]
@Catcats @ilexopaca @KnightYumi @MagicStar @Mossflight @Sebak @SpaceWolf @SweetEkk0 @ZannaDragon

1,000 tickets have been sold! The first prize pack has been unlocked!

Galactic Warriors wrote:
Scratch
Shred Rally Eliminate
Berserker Berserker Berserker
Ambush Ambush
x3
bump >u<
bump >u<
+3hours FR time Feel free to ping me
Did you know that scientists though that Earth was the only planet in our solar system with plate tectonics up until 2012, when plate tectonics on Mars were discovered?

~astronomy fact of the day~
Did you know that scientists though that Earth was the only planet in our solar system with plate tectonics up until 2012, when plate tectonics on Mars were discovered?

~astronomy fact of the day~
@ilexopaca

Huh... I took a class in college last year about volcanoes, and we were taught that Mars didn't have any tectonic activity. However, after a bit of research, it looks like that isn't the case! It seems that Mars does, in fact, have two tectonic plates!

I had no idea that Mars actually had tectonic activity in the past. Thanks! :)
@ilexopaca

Huh... I took a class in college last year about volcanoes, and we were taught that Mars didn't have any tectonic activity. However, after a bit of research, it looks like that isn't the case! It seems that Mars does, in fact, have two tectonic plates!

I had no idea that Mars actually had tectonic activity in the past. Thanks! :)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 61 62