Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | || Super Spirali Raffle || CLOSED, P.65
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 61 62
@Cosmological

did u know??? space is . . .big????

ahah also gonna send some money for like 10 tickets for now, and the Pinglist as well please!
@Cosmological

did u know??? space is . . .big????

ahah also gonna send some money for like 10 tickets for now, and the Pinglist as well please!
fk7NBvR.gif Ozarks/Ozzy/Oz | He/They | ENG/ESP/AjNOeQU.png | PST [FR+0] oHsnEL0.gif

Avatar Dragon | G1s & G2 Imps Wanted!
@Cosmological Add me to the pinglist please :)
@Cosmological Add me to the pinglist please :)
trust_tny_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9yykll.pngd11c7dff8955b6e44fc9041119e7f912.gif25tdzx0.gifTPONzCn.pngEvGHIgA.png

@MagicStar

Sure thing! Also, I'll get you listed for being in Arcane, in the Astronomy Club, and having the button!

@SweetEkk0

Space is so big. Like 10 big, maybe 11.
(I'll add you to the pinglist! Thanks!)
@MagicStar

Sure thing! Also, I'll get you listed for being in Arcane, in the Astronomy Club, and having the button!

@SweetEkk0

Space is so big. Like 10 big, maybe 11.
(I'll add you to the pinglist! Thanks!)
tumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo9_250.png
@Cosmological Oh wait! I wouldn't get tickets for having the button because I didn't buy a ticket yet :P
@Cosmological Oh wait! I wouldn't get tickets for having the button because I didn't buy a ticket yet :P
trust_tny_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9yykll.pngd11c7dff8955b6e44fc9041119e7f912.gif25tdzx0.gifTPONzCn.pngEvGHIgA.png

@MagicStar

Oh! Hah, that's right. My bad. ovo;
@MagicStar

Oh! Hah, that's right. My bad. ovo;
@Cosmological
Also my favorite Astronomy fact
@Cosmological
Also my favorite Astronomy fact

@MagicStar

That's probably the best summary of the history of astronomy I've seen.
@MagicStar

That's probably the best summary of the history of astronomy I've seen.
@Cosmological
I'll be sending over about 20g for tickets. Also, dunno if this counts as a fact but because of the the advanced technology we have to view outer space, we actually have picture (s?) Of back in time. Not sure exactly how it works but using the technology, they were able to film a star that's not even in existence super far away. It kind of goes hand in hand with the fact that we are able to see light from a star that might have died years and years ago. Also, going with the same theme, the sun could technically die and we wouldn't even know it for a while. Of course, technology would probably be able to tell us.

I've actually always like the idea of space. It's mind boggling if you think about it. I know I don't sound very informed on the subject or smart for that matter, but I never really had other people around me who cared about it as well, so I kind of fell away from it.
@Cosmological
I'll be sending over about 20g for tickets. Also, dunno if this counts as a fact but because of the the advanced technology we have to view outer space, we actually have picture (s?) Of back in time. Not sure exactly how it works but using the technology, they were able to film a star that's not even in existence super far away. It kind of goes hand in hand with the fact that we are able to see light from a star that might have died years and years ago. Also, going with the same theme, the sun could technically die and we wouldn't even know it for a while. Of course, technology would probably be able to tell us.

I've actually always like the idea of space. It's mind boggling if you think about it. I know I don't sound very informed on the subject or smart for that matter, but I never really had other people around me who cared about it as well, so I kind of fell away from it.
S9GIMwM.png yKp0KRf.png S9GIMwM.png
@Sebak

Awesome! Thank you!

Yes, that's very true! Through high-powered telescopes, we can literally see back in time! The reason for this curious phenomenon is because it takes time for light from distant places to reach us here on Earth. For instance, it takes about 8 minutes for the light from our Sun to reach the planet. If it takes that long for something in our solar system, imagine how long it takes for light from distant galaxies to reach us!

Also, some food for thought: the universe is constantly expanding in all directions. This means that the farther something is from us, it'll take even longer for its light to reach us. The universe is already so incredibly big, and it keeps getting bigger!

I'm sorry to hear you didn't have anyone to share your passion of space with. If you'd like, FR's Astronomy Club has a whole bunch of resources and updates on recent developments in astronomy!
@Sebak

Awesome! Thank you!

Yes, that's very true! Through high-powered telescopes, we can literally see back in time! The reason for this curious phenomenon is because it takes time for light from distant places to reach us here on Earth. For instance, it takes about 8 minutes for the light from our Sun to reach the planet. If it takes that long for something in our solar system, imagine how long it takes for light from distant galaxies to reach us!

Also, some food for thought: the universe is constantly expanding in all directions. This means that the farther something is from us, it'll take even longer for its light to reach us. The universe is already so incredibly big, and it keeps getting bigger!

I'm sorry to hear you didn't have anyone to share your passion of space with. If you'd like, FR's Astronomy Club has a whole bunch of resources and updates on recent developments in astronomy!
@Cosmological

added the banner to my signature C: also sending some scrolls and gems for more tickets
@Cosmological

added the banner to my signature C: also sending some scrolls and gems for more tickets
swip.png Yumi's XXX G1 quest
Wishlist
Yumi's goal tracker
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 61 62