Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | EoW Raffle ~ calculating results!
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 53 54
[center][img]http://oi66.tinypic.com/15mdbfa.jpg[/img][/center]
15mdbfa.jpg
aaaaaaaaaaaaaa 1Lrgqvw.png
SYNN » infp, she/her, collector and breeder
WISHLISTHATCHERYGRAPHICSITEM SALESG1 SALES
SKYCAT QUESTGOALS & CHALLENGESBESTIARY QUEST

[center][img]http://oi67.tinypic.com/r08axs.jpg[/img][/center]
r08axs.jpg

@synnful

Quickly sending over items for entry.
@synnful

Quickly sending over items for entry.
@synnful
Sending over treasure for tickets ;v;/
@synnful
Sending over treasure for tickets ;v;/
UwUnl7O.png
@Xio @Sorikia @KiliaKit @SeaSpree @Cosmopoeia @LadyBoots @unusualKitten @vetra @LifeofaDreamer @wishfulthinking @BrightNight @Mudlood @ShiloBear @spacelithium @FireGirlB @PandaMimi @Zonemod @WhisperWillow19 @Voodoocat @Unownsender @ranran @hannahbbug3 @Hanelli @Asteri @Zalhera @napstabl00k @pseudovum @Flaeyr @smeen @Andune @rachel4reading @DiamondNoodles @Dreamweave @dart @Scultone @LovingMotherOf2 @sarasnake99 @koukii @Dorkanoora @Nevros @Kalliste @WaffleRocket @Ikia @MissAmmunition @Vancara @TheHugger @Yagine @luckygrace99 @Aviary @NotQuiteToxic @thefrayna @PandaMimi @fluorescent @Hizkoh @GhostQueen13 @AetherSeer @playerpichu @DragonDraws @TheSunTheGodsSaw @Ambellina @asianwest @MadaraKeehl @Ikia @Zmrrok @SeaSpree @FuzzyBelly @Kotoej @RayFisch @WindChimes @QueenClam @thetipsymxrmaid @StarlitFire @skyonline @RedHeadCaitlin @Aeonanisn @Leannaa @SkylarZack @Catniss @Lychii @Trillium @thewordmurder @Irregular @paperbound @Lykanth @WynterDragen

Hey there everyone!
Today is the day - we're finally done with this raffle!
I plan on drawing tickets around 12-13pm FRT ~
For now however I will be finished submitting tickets from yesterday, adding everyone's bump tickets from the past few days, and then submitting the free tickets to the main sheet.
So in the mean time feel free to look over the sheet to make sure I didn't miss anything!

Thanks everyone, and good luck!
@Xio @Sorikia @KiliaKit @SeaSpree @Cosmopoeia @LadyBoots @unusualKitten @vetra @LifeofaDreamer @wishfulthinking @BrightNight @Mudlood @ShiloBear @spacelithium @FireGirlB @PandaMimi @Zonemod @WhisperWillow19 @Voodoocat @Unownsender @ranran @hannahbbug3 @Hanelli @Asteri @Zalhera @napstabl00k @pseudovum @Flaeyr @smeen @Andune @rachel4reading @DiamondNoodles @Dreamweave @dart @Scultone @LovingMotherOf2 @sarasnake99 @koukii @Dorkanoora @Nevros @Kalliste @WaffleRocket @Ikia @MissAmmunition @Vancara @TheHugger @Yagine @luckygrace99 @Aviary @NotQuiteToxic @thefrayna @PandaMimi @fluorescent @Hizkoh @GhostQueen13 @AetherSeer @playerpichu @DragonDraws @TheSunTheGodsSaw @Ambellina @asianwest @MadaraKeehl @Ikia @Zmrrok @SeaSpree @FuzzyBelly @Kotoej @RayFisch @WindChimes @QueenClam @thetipsymxrmaid @StarlitFire @skyonline @RedHeadCaitlin @Aeonanisn @Leannaa @SkylarZack @Catniss @Lychii @Trillium @thewordmurder @Irregular @paperbound @Lykanth @WynterDragen

Hey there everyone!
Today is the day - we're finally done with this raffle!
I plan on drawing tickets around 12-13pm FRT ~
For now however I will be finished submitting tickets from yesterday, adding everyone's bump tickets from the past few days, and then submitting the free tickets to the main sheet.
So in the mean time feel free to look over the sheet to make sure I didn't miss anything!

Thanks everyone, and good luck!

bump

@synnful
bump

@synnful
@synnful can't wait to see whowins
@synnful can't wait to see whowins
nb0d6Al.pngtumblr_inline_nx3ctz80M11qm7hsw_250.png

And the winner is...

Alright guys, it's finally time to find out who the winners are!
There are a total of 41 prize packs so I will be announcing one group of 10 winners every 24 hours - once the last group of winners have selected their prizes.
You may only win once!
I'm sure most of you know how you post which packs you want, but I'll detail it:
If you're in 5th place you will list the top 5 packs you want the most, 1 is the greatest 5 is the least, etc etc. - make sure to only pick packs that are still available!
For filing purposes I will not delete claimed packs, but will not if it's taken.
If a winner hasn't responded in 24 hours they will be bumped to the next group of winners, and if they still don't respond they will be removed from the list.
(please note for the genes one person may only pick one, they aren't a pack!)

And now for the first group of winners!

First Batch

1. @Vancara (#300922) - picked twice!
2. @Ambellina (#1075791)
3. @thefrayna (#424208)
4. @Flaeyr (#542805) - picked three times!
5. @timetot (#791215)
6. @playerpichu (#1045364)
7. @LifeofaDreamer (#1152989)
8. @TheSunTheGodsSaw (#474010)
9. @Trillium (#1200315)
10. @LovingMotherOf2 (#822722)

Congrats to the first batch of winners!
Make sure to ping me with your prize choices!

And the winner is...

Alright guys, it's finally time to find out who the winners are!
There are a total of 41 prize packs so I will be announcing one group of 10 winners every 24 hours - once the last group of winners have selected their prizes.
You may only win once!
I'm sure most of you know how you post which packs you want, but I'll detail it:
If you're in 5th place you will list the top 5 packs you want the most, 1 is the greatest 5 is the least, etc etc. - make sure to only pick packs that are still available!
For filing purposes I will not delete claimed packs, but will not if it's taken.
If a winner hasn't responded in 24 hours they will be bumped to the next group of winners, and if they still don't respond they will be removed from the list.
(please note for the genes one person may only pick one, they aren't a pack!)

And now for the first group of winners!

First Batch

1. @Vancara (#300922) - picked twice!
2. @Ambellina (#1075791)
3. @thefrayna (#424208)
4. @Flaeyr (#542805) - picked three times!
5. @timetot (#791215)
6. @playerpichu (#1045364)
7. @LifeofaDreamer (#1152989)
8. @TheSunTheGodsSaw (#474010)
9. @Trillium (#1200315)
10. @LovingMotherOf2 (#822722)

Congrats to the first batch of winners!
Make sure to ping me with your prize choices!

@Synnful

Ah, I'm happy I won something! Thank you for making this raffle. :D

1. Egg Pack 4 (( Or any egg pack, I'm not picky. :p ))
2. "More chests!"
3. Gene - Stripes
5. Apparel pack #5
6. Level 25 dragon
@Synnful

Ah, I'm happy I won something! Thank you for making this raffle. :D

1. Egg Pack 4 (( Or any egg pack, I'm not picky. :p ))
2. "More chests!"
3. Gene - Stripes
5. Apparel pack #5
6. Level 25 dragon
Forum-Signature.png
@synnful Hi! I'm wondering how you calcuate free tickets? I don't think I'm getting free tickets from methods #1 (100 or more tickets), method #4, method #5, or method #6.
@synnful Hi! I'm wondering how you calcuate free tickets? I don't think I'm getting free tickets from methods #1 (100 or more tickets), method #4, method #5, or method #6.
vy9hsk.jpgicon.gif
nhknpyA.png
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 53 54