Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Sigil's Winter Raffle [Over]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 161 162
@Sigilmancy

I ate so much this winter break that I ended up gaining 8 pounds since all I did was sleep, eat and play FR. I was laughing hard when I realized how much I had gained. I regret nothing xD
@Sigilmancy

I ate so much this winter break that I ended up gaining 8 pounds since all I did was sleep, eat and play FR. I was laughing hard when I realized how much I had gained. I regret nothing xD
tumblr_inline_njviwmxG231qg2i5p.png
@livedragon

Oh gods yeah, I always gain weight over the holidays. Thanksgiving and Christmas dinners, all the cookies (don't get me started on holiday cookies my family bakes enough to feed an army) and just being lazy because it's holiday time. And all the canned/cupped food I usually don't eat doesn't help any, because most of the time I cook or have leftovers of some kind.

Good to know there's no regrets, though. I don't regret it either, to be honest XD
@livedragon

Oh gods yeah, I always gain weight over the holidays. Thanksgiving and Christmas dinners, all the cookies (don't get me started on holiday cookies my family bakes enough to feed an army) and just being lazy because it's holiday time. And all the canned/cupped food I usually don't eat doesn't help any, because most of the time I cook or have leftovers of some kind.

Good to know there's no regrets, though. I don't regret it either, to be honest XD
@Sigilmancy

There should be no shame in stuffing our faces and sleeping like cats all day long. No shame, No shame. I got my sleeping and eating habits from my cats (I have 5). This Christmas we had to give away sooooo many leftovers since my mum decided to feed like half of the U.S instead of the regular 10 living in our condo (Including my cats). We also eat out every weekend so that helped in gaining a bit of weight there, but whatever. I had fun spending Christmas the way I did this year.
@Sigilmancy

There should be no shame in stuffing our faces and sleeping like cats all day long. No shame, No shame. I got my sleeping and eating habits from my cats (I have 5). This Christmas we had to give away sooooo many leftovers since my mum decided to feed like half of the U.S instead of the regular 10 living in our condo (Including my cats). We also eat out every weekend so that helped in gaining a bit of weight there, but whatever. I had fun spending Christmas the way I did this year.
@livedragon

Ah cats. I have two dogs and a cat so I guess I take more after the three of them together than anything. I wish I could have more pets in general, but the current ones don't like new ones so that just hasn't been an option. Oh well, I love my fur children all the same XD

My gma did that too, made enough at both big meals to feed like four times as many people as were actually attending, just in case. I had so many leftovers not even counting the turkey soup, which I have containers full of in my freezer. But it's good to get out the night before, thaw and then have for a meal the next day and it means I get to be a lazy bum and not cook so yay!

I try to keep my weight at least even, but I have a lot of issues relating to my weight both physical and mental so that's why. I'm slowly learning not to care as much on the mental part but for the physical I can't just ignore it forever so I'm trying. Key word being trying, which is all I can do at this point.
@livedragon

Ah cats. I have two dogs and a cat so I guess I take more after the three of them together than anything. I wish I could have more pets in general, but the current ones don't like new ones so that just hasn't been an option. Oh well, I love my fur children all the same XD

My gma did that too, made enough at both big meals to feed like four times as many people as were actually attending, just in case. I had so many leftovers not even counting the turkey soup, which I have containers full of in my freezer. But it's good to get out the night before, thaw and then have for a meal the next day and it means I get to be a lazy bum and not cook so yay!

I try to keep my weight at least even, but I have a lot of issues relating to my weight both physical and mental so that's why. I'm slowly learning not to care as much on the mental part but for the physical I can't just ignore it forever so I'm trying. Key word being trying, which is all I can do at this point.
@Sigilmancy

I have a problem that somehow I can't get over 100 when it comes to weight. I can stuff my face all i want and gain like 1 pound. I less than a week I can lose half of what I gain which isn't helpful at all. This winter though, I finally got over that 100 mark. Couldn't contain my happy laughter at all. Although, by the end of this week or the beginning of the next week, I will probably be under 100 again.
@Sigilmancy

I have a problem that somehow I can't get over 100 when it comes to weight. I can stuff my face all i want and gain like 1 pound. I less than a week I can lose half of what I gain which isn't helpful at all. This winter though, I finally got over that 100 mark. Couldn't contain my happy laughter at all. Although, by the end of this week or the beginning of the next week, I will probably be under 100 again.
@livedragon

I would say lucky, but I've known people like that and know what kind of problems being that thin and unable to gain weight can cause too. I'm up the opposite end of the spectrum - I have a hormone and physical condition with my tendons that keeps me from being able to exercise like I should and slows my metabolism to a crawl so I can't seem to lose weight no matter how much I try outside of starving myself which I know isn't good for me and I love food too much so that's not happening.

Gotta love having weight problems no matter what end of the spectrum, right? /sarcasm
@livedragon

I would say lucky, but I've known people like that and know what kind of problems being that thin and unable to gain weight can cause too. I'm up the opposite end of the spectrum - I have a hormone and physical condition with my tendons that keeps me from being able to exercise like I should and slows my metabolism to a crawl so I can't seem to lose weight no matter how much I try outside of starving myself which I know isn't good for me and I love food too much so that's not happening.

Gotta love having weight problems no matter what end of the spectrum, right? /sarcasm
@Sigilmancy

Life just has to hit a curve ball and makes us go through them unnecessary struggle feels
Hopefully, It should get better at some point for both of us and anybody else withing this struggle
Like I used to say..

"When life gives you lemons, you shove them back into life's face and keep walking" - livedragon 2016 xD
@Sigilmancy

Life just has to hit a curve ball and makes us go through them unnecessary struggle feels
Hopefully, It should get better at some point for both of us and anybody else withing this struggle
Like I used to say..

"When life gives you lemons, you shove them back into life's face and keep walking" - livedragon 2016 xD
@livedragon

Hopefully. I don't let it get me down too much anymore because there's no point in it. Life threw me a lot of lemons, but I learned how to deal. And if I can do it, I know anyone can :)
@livedragon

Hopefully. I don't let it get me down too much anymore because there's no point in it. Life threw me a lot of lemons, but I learned how to deal. And if I can do it, I know anyone can :)
[quote name="Sigilmancy" date=2016-01-04 07:11:37] @livedragon Life threw me a lot of lemons, but I learned how to deal. And if I can do it, I know anyone can :) [/quote] @Sigilmancy Words of wisdom, this should be your inspiration quote for life
Sigilmancy wrote on 2016-01-04:
@livedragon

Life threw me a lot of lemons, but I learned how to deal. And if I can do it, I know anyone can :)

@Sigilmancy

Words of wisdom, this should be your inspiration quote for life
@livedragon

It sort of already is, actually. I overcame a lot to be where I am and even though I have a long way to go yet I try to just take it day by day and deal with things as they come. It wasn't easy, but I'm the living proof that it can be done no matter the situation ^^
@livedragon

It sort of already is, actually. I overcame a lot to be where I am and even though I have a long way to go yet I try to just take it day by day and deal with things as they come. It wasn't easy, but I'm the living proof that it can be done no matter the situation ^^
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 161 162