Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Sigil's Winter Raffle [Over]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 161 162
bump
bump
Ping me if you want me to see something :)
+9 hours ahead of FR time
I got to go back to school so my Monday is a bit eh oh and bump :3
I got to go back to school so my Monday is a bit eh oh and bump :3
RtDSCWq.png
@NinjaPixie

Awe, sorry to hear that. But yeah Christmas and New Years are passed and vacation time is over. Hope your school week goes well ^^
@NinjaPixie

Awe, sorry to hear that. But yeah Christmas and New Years are passed and vacation time is over. Hope your school week goes well ^^
Yeah will have to get used to socializing.....in person XD
Hope you had a good Christmas and New Year :3
Yeah will have to get used to socializing.....in person XD
Hope you had a good Christmas and New Year :3
RtDSCWq.png
Bump ^^
Bump ^^
tumblr_inline_njviwmxG231qg2i5p.png
@NinjaPixie

Heh, I know that feeling. Mine was fine, outside of the whole stress of family and such. How was yours?
@NinjaPixie

Heh, I know that feeling. Mine was fine, outside of the whole stress of family and such. How was yours?
@Sigilmancy I got to become real close to my two best friends....Netflix and my bed x3
@Sigilmancy I got to become real close to my two best friends....Netflix and my bed x3
RtDSCWq.png
@NinjaPixie

Oh yeah. I got real close to Fallout 4 and my couch so I completely understand that one XD
@NinjaPixie

Oh yeah. I got real close to Fallout 4 and my couch so I completely understand that one XD
[quote name="NinjaPixie" date=2016-01-04 05:14:31] @Sigilmancy I got to become real close to my two best friends....Netflix and my bed x3 [/quote] Omg, I'm so glad that I ain't the only 1 Don't forget food tho! Can't leave them out xD
NinjaPixie wrote on 2016-01-04:

Omg, I'm so glad that I ain't the only 1
Don't forget food tho!
Can't leave them out xD
tumblr_inline_njviwmxG231qg2i5p.png
@livedragon

Last year and this year I basically became besties with video games and my couch over winter break. Food was basically cold soup out of a can and a lot of ravioli, ramen and mac and cheese in cups. At least I learned how to manage my time well while that was going on XD
@livedragon

Last year and this year I basically became besties with video games and my couch over winter break. Food was basically cold soup out of a can and a lot of ravioli, ramen and mac and cheese in cups. At least I learned how to manage my time well while that was going on XD
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 161 162