Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Sigil's Winter Raffle [Over]
1 2 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 162
@Sigilmancy

#1: Science Rules
#2: Tarot
#3:Wooly
@Sigilmancy

#1: Science Rules
#2: Tarot
#3:Wooly
tumblr_inline_njviwmxG231qg2i5p.png
Ninth round of winners is over.

Talicinx has been skipped for not responding within 24 hours
timepieces will be getting Protect Your Eyes
livedragon will be getting Science Rules

I'll be drawing the last round shortly ^^
Ninth round of winners is over.

Talicinx has been skipped for not responding within 24 hours
timepieces will be getting Protect Your Eyes
livedragon will be getting Science Rules

I'll be drawing the last round shortly ^^
Final Round! The winners are;

1. @beargirl1393
2. @axdrive
3. @Dollars

Congrats you guys!

axdrive please list 2 prizes and Dollars please list 3, so that if your top choice of prize is taken I still know what to give you. All three of you have 24 hours from now to list your prizes, and I will draw the next round of winners either 24 hours from now or when all three winners have listed and received their prizes, whatever comes first.

This is the last round, even if someone is skipped, because there are only 3 prizes left as it is. If your name was not drawn please don't fret, I'll ping you all tomorrow and there will still be something for you guys too because you're all winners in my book for buying tickets and contributing to making this raffle the success it was ^^
Final Round! The winners are;

1. @beargirl1393
2. @axdrive
3. @Dollars

Congrats you guys!

axdrive please list 2 prizes and Dollars please list 3, so that if your top choice of prize is taken I still know what to give you. All three of you have 24 hours from now to list your prizes, and I will draw the next round of winners either 24 hours from now or when all three winners have listed and received their prizes, whatever comes first.

This is the last round, even if someone is skipped, because there are only 3 prizes left as it is. If your name was not drawn please don't fret, I'll ping you all tomorrow and there will still be something for you guys too because you're all winners in my book for buying tickets and contributing to making this raffle the success it was ^^
@Sigilmancy

1. Residue
2. Wooly
3. Services

Thanks!
@Sigilmancy

1. Residue
2. Wooly
3. Services

Thanks!
@Sigilmancy
Yay, I honestly didn't expect to win anything! I'd like the Residues, if that's okay?
@Sigilmancy
Yay, I honestly didn't expect to win anything! I'd like the Residues, if that's okay?
j4TARaG.pngkOeTXEu.png7JGzfva.pngKEtym0N.pngMorpheon Fennec Raffle Ticket
Congrats to all the winners~ !
And wow Sigil that's really nice of you! X'3
Congrats to all the winners~ !
And wow Sigil that's really nice of you! X'3
@Sigilmancy

1. Residue
2. Wooly

Thank you!
@Sigilmancy

1. Residue
2. Wooly

Thank you!
Ping me if you want me to see something :)
+9 hours ahead of FR time
Final round of winners is over.

beargirl1393 will be getting Residues
axdrive will be getting Wooly
Dollars will be getting the Tarot Service

As I said before if you were skipped or your name has not been drawn yet stick around. As soon as I pass these prizes out I will be offering something for you guys too ^^
Final round of winners is over.

beargirl1393 will be getting Residues
axdrive will be getting Wooly
Dollars will be getting the Tarot Service

As I said before if you were skipped or your name has not been drawn yet stick around. As soon as I pass these prizes out I will be offering something for you guys too ^^
@SilverPhoenix @NinjaPixie @Mistycloud @novasplitz @Talicinx @Kaltto @PoizonRoze @Okapi @Sparkledog @MeeshaGreenleaf @roseberry @TiaDaWerecat @Imbricaria @ellensaurus @ScorpiosHeart @ShockZephyr @Geliril @QueenDeathclaw @PawFoster @Digimon11 @RemusMoony @Atlasia @Azarhy @Cassafrasspie @OctaviaBlake @GrumpyCatlover @NirCele @IndomitusRex @Skullettez @frenklle @MissJinx @AetherSeer @Anomandaris @Confuzledsheep @Shrapnarl @Limikkin @Leoak @PrinceDreemurr @KawaiiFlyer @synnful @BrightNight @myheartyoung @ranran @dart @PhoenixEgg @Dorkanoora @Mediscoot @Silverins @Kotoej @peebeeandjay @codeyumi

All of you have my honest, sincere thanks for taking part in this raffle. Though all the main prizes may be gone every last one of you is a winner in my books for buying tickets and helping to make this the huge success it was.

As my way of saying thank you anyone pinged here can request from me a single dragon trained to level 10 as a consolation prize. I won't touch their stats, just get them up there and send them back to you. If you want this prize please send the dragon via one way trade and I will start training them immediately.

Once more, thank you all for taking part in this raffle. It was a massive success, you were all absolutely fantastic, and I could not have done this without you <3
@SilverPhoenix @NinjaPixie @Mistycloud @novasplitz @Talicinx @Kaltto @PoizonRoze @Okapi @Sparkledog @MeeshaGreenleaf @roseberry @TiaDaWerecat @Imbricaria @ellensaurus @ScorpiosHeart @ShockZephyr @Geliril @QueenDeathclaw @PawFoster @Digimon11 @RemusMoony @Atlasia @Azarhy @Cassafrasspie @OctaviaBlake @GrumpyCatlover @NirCele @IndomitusRex @Skullettez @frenklle @MissJinx @AetherSeer @Anomandaris @Confuzledsheep @Shrapnarl @Limikkin @Leoak @PrinceDreemurr @KawaiiFlyer @synnful @BrightNight @myheartyoung @ranran @dart @PhoenixEgg @Dorkanoora @Mediscoot @Silverins @Kotoej @peebeeandjay @codeyumi

All of you have my honest, sincere thanks for taking part in this raffle. Though all the main prizes may be gone every last one of you is a winner in my books for buying tickets and helping to make this the huge success it was.

As my way of saying thank you anyone pinged here can request from me a single dragon trained to level 10 as a consolation prize. I won't touch their stats, just get them up there and send them back to you. If you want this prize please send the dragon via one way trade and I will start training them immediately.

Once more, thank you all for taking part in this raffle. It was a massive success, you were all absolutely fantastic, and I could not have done this without you <3
@Sigilmancy
Thank you very much for the offer. That is really nice of you :)
@Sigilmancy
Thank you very much for the offer. That is really nice of you :)
ccbd4ffd576ff3334d0c01cccd08fe6306eb3b9e.png
1 2 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 162