Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | NotN Gifts
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Still alive! Restocks will probably slow down over the next couple of days, as I am more or less over my cold and can now catch up on my art projects that I need to be doing. Just a general head's up.
Still alive! Restocks will probably slow down over the next couple of days, as I am more or less over my cold and can now catch up on my art projects that I need to be doing. Just a general head's up.
@gidgetech May I have the Magic Mirror and Insorcelled Volume
@gidgetech May I have the Magic Mirror and Insorcelled Volume
@spiderbite
Sent!
@spiderbite
Sent!
@Gidgetech Thank you!
@Gidgetech Thank you!
@Gidgetech
If they're still available, may I have a snarling mimic and a living sculpture? Thank you. :)
@Gidgetech
If they're still available, may I have a snarling mimic and a living sculpture? Thank you. :)
Call me Cosmos | She/Her | My Wishlist
163881497108875322.pngexalt_button_with_price_by_hannahbbug3-db0g85b.gifKeikoKat.png
@SeraCosmos
Sent~
@SeraCosmos
Sent~
@Gidgetech

How did I not notice your broadcast message earlier? XD

I can take the ridgie now ^^ Thank you for holding him for me~ He will be trained to be a fine warrior indeed. Too many Plague dragons? I already have three? Dang it. Guess they'll take turns.
@Gidgetech

How did I not notice your broadcast message earlier? XD

I can take the ridgie now ^^ Thank you for holding him for me~ He will be trained to be a fine warrior indeed. Too many Plague dragons? I already have three? Dang it. Guess they'll take turns.
4UUQPPZ.gif
@VoxxVoleur
I know the feeling. I had so many plaguelings I had to switch over from Lightning! (okay, I didn't Have to, but it fit my clan's aesthetic a lot better and it was one of the two I was most torn over when I joined)

Sending him along, I'm glad he's going to a new home!

Off to the coliseum for more grinding for eggs/scrolls I have a problem and its name is RNG
@VoxxVoleur
I know the feeling. I had so many plaguelings I had to switch over from Lightning! (okay, I didn't Have to, but it fit my clan's aesthetic a lot better and it was one of the two I was most torn over when I joined)

Sending him along, I'm glad he's going to a new home!

Off to the coliseum for more grinding for eggs/scrolls I have a problem and its name is RNG
@Gidgetech Could I have Conjuor apparel if/when you get it? :) I need some for my necromancer imp or coatl haven't decided yet.
@Gidgetech Could I have Conjuor apparel if/when you get it? :) I need some for my necromancer imp or coatl haven't decided yet.
@Gidgetech

May I have a Cloudkeeper Hearld? :)

And if by chance you find one of the statues, that would be great <3

Thanks!
@Gidgetech

May I have a Cloudkeeper Hearld? :)

And if by chance you find one of the statues, that would be great <3

Thanks!
topleftsig.pngtoprightsig.png
bottomleftsig.pngbottomrightsig.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10