Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | NotN Gifts
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@gidgetech

Oooh! If you end up finding one of the dark statute ones, or the cobweb apparel, I'm desperately on the hunt for both!!
@gidgetech

Oooh! If you end up finding one of the dark statute ones, or the cobweb apparel, I'm desperately on the hunt for both!!
gF8ZjMJ.png212wqp5.png
@Mudcat
If I find either, I'll send them along!
@Mudcat
If I find either, I'll send them along!
@Gidgetech
If you happen to find either of the orb or book familiars I would be eternally grateful if you sent them over.
@Gidgetech
If you happen to find either of the orb or book familiars I would be eternally grateful if you sent them over.
If you get anything conjurer's, or the black structures/statue familiars, I'd love anything of that :D Thanks for doing this^^
If you get anything conjurer's, or the black structures/statue familiars, I'd love anything of that :D Thanks for doing this^^
@praesaepe
Noted! I'll start making a list for reference.
@praesaepe
Noted! I'll start making a list for reference.
@Gidgetech
Thank you! I was having no luck in the coli until this morning.
@Gidgetech
Thank you! I was having no luck in the coli until this morning.
@praesaepe
I've got all the familiars and things already, mostly due to....far more hours of grinding than I should be doing. But I've been seeing a lot of people having issues with getting everything, so I figure I can help some.

Gives me something to do with the extras I get in the quest for eggs.
@praesaepe
I've got all the familiars and things already, mostly due to....far more hours of grinding than I should be doing. But I've been seeing a lot of people having issues with getting everything, so I figure I can help some.

Gives me something to do with the extras I get in the quest for eggs.
@Mitchy
Oh gosh I only just now found your post! So are you looking for the dark statue, or either of the statues?
@Mitchy
Oh gosh I only just now found your post! So are you looking for the dark statue, or either of the statues?
@Gidgetech
dark statue c: my boyfriend fell in love with them so i'm hoping to get one for him^^
@Gidgetech
dark statue c: my boyfriend fell in love with them so i'm hoping to get one for him^^
@Mitchy
Gotcha! You're now on the list. I hope I find some for everyone!
@Mitchy
Gotcha! You're now on the list. I hope I find some for everyone!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10