Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | NotN Gifts
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@SarahNautili
Sent~
@SarahNautili
Sent~
@gidgetech

Awesome! Thanks so much!!
@gidgetech

Awesome! Thanks so much!!
gF8ZjMJ.png212wqp5.png
Offline for the night, all gifts sent!

Hopefully I'll get more chests tomorrow!
Offline for the night, all gifts sent!

Hopefully I'll get more chests tomorrow!
@Gidgetech Can I have [item=timber tender] or [item=fungusbearing phony]
@Gidgetech

Can I have Timber Tender or Fungusbearing Phony
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
used to be SoullessRogue/SoullessARMY
lost|20|she/he/they|isfj-t|omnisexual/romantic|fr+2
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

wishlist|Hibernal Den Item Trading Hub|i'll pay you to brew!
tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
@gidgetech i'd love a fungusbearing phony! also, do you have a pinglist for future items added? i'd be very willing to trade for some apparel too
@gidgetech i'd love a fungusbearing phony! also, do you have a pinglist for future items added? i'd be very willing to trade for some apparel too
FdaIelz.gifcRwfVcQ.gif2HWoiiv.gif
@Juyoung
I can either send you the bear, or you can be put on a 'waiting list' for something I don't currently have. To be fair to everyone, I am only letting people ask for things once (whether it is for one or two things is up to the individual).

Which would you prefer?
@Juyoung
I can either send you the bear, or you can be put on a 'waiting list' for something I don't currently have. To be fair to everyone, I am only letting people ask for things once (whether it is for one or two things is up to the individual).

Which would you prefer?
@gidgetech ah no problem then! i actually just got a bear rn so feel free not to do anything ^ ^
@gidgetech ah no problem then! i actually just got a bear rn so feel free not to do anything ^ ^
FdaIelz.gifcRwfVcQ.gif2HWoiiv.gif
@Juyoung
I am glad you got your bear! Feel free to check back here as the even goes on in the event I get something you'd like!
@Juyoung
I am glad you got your bear! Feel free to check back here as the even goes on in the event I get something you'd like!
@Gidgetech

This is awesome. Thank you for your generosity!

I would be interested in an animated statue if you still have one. It's one of those familiars that just refuse to drop for me. xD
@Gidgetech

This is awesome. Thank you for your generosity!

I would be interested in an animated statue if you still have one. It's one of those familiars that just refuse to drop for me. xD
tumblr_inline_ny7iugsaVJ1qmzhvw_540.png Current Quest: Stone Borer 4500g/15000g
@Zoanthia
Sent~
@Zoanthia
Sent~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10