Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Roll of the Dice Raffle (CLOSED!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
The raffle is now closed. I will be back later tonight to begin to tally final tickets and start drawing. Thank you to everyone who entered!
The raffle is now closed. I will be back later tonight to begin to tally final tickets and start drawing. Thank you to everyone who entered!
j9zycYT.png tumblr_nq7m7pUQF91uw70xko1_250.png rve27oV.png MmlJdVb.png

hallowsmallsig_by_dragoonwys-d9e6lsm.png
vanitas_familiar_by_nightshadelewolf-d9b7wdw.png
pcmbO7a.png
lCsLw2i.png glowshroom_bottle.png
@CDemonKAM @Aquacoral @Kvon @rubyredtan @absolmon @Sylvilagus @muscovite @Pandamoniaz @Quixotle @Draconequis @Kupari @TNTEpicMadness @Arietta @Avaros @PikaFel @TheBlackMage @DarklingQueen @atrolock @felistopaz @Toranne @BlackandTan @Belviere @ShardofSun @ThisOneIsBlue @ArcanineUnleashed @DandyDots @Thiedo @Kowai @GhostQueen13 @OnyxStitches (@ anyone that I haven't added to this list yet...sorry!)

Some things have gotten in the way irl, but I promise you that I am going to complete the ticket list and perform the raffle by the end of the week. I hope to have it done sooner, but don't want to have to keep pushing it back. Sorry for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience, understanding, and support!
@CDemonKAM @Aquacoral @Kvon @rubyredtan @absolmon @Sylvilagus @muscovite @Pandamoniaz @Quixotle @Draconequis @Kupari @TNTEpicMadness @Arietta @Avaros @PikaFel @TheBlackMage @DarklingQueen @atrolock @felistopaz @Toranne @BlackandTan @Belviere @ShardofSun @ThisOneIsBlue @ArcanineUnleashed @DandyDots @Thiedo @Kowai @GhostQueen13 @OnyxStitches (@ anyone that I haven't added to this list yet...sorry!)

Some things have gotten in the way irl, but I promise you that I am going to complete the ticket list and perform the raffle by the end of the week. I hope to have it done sooner, but don't want to have to keep pushing it back. Sorry for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience, understanding, and support!

pcmbO7a.png
No problem, I am having the same issue, we all have irl's that can get in the way. Hope all is well.
No problem, I am having the same issue, we all have irl's that can get in the way. Hope all is well.
Dandydots.pngdandydotsicon_by_ciarwitch-d9vv8cq.png
sig_triv_treasure_by_thesleepyghosty-db2khby.png
Hope everything is going okay! It's no problem at all.
Hope everything is going okay! It's no problem at all.
FRshadowbanner50px_zps4a303dbf.png
No problem. *sends positive vibes your way*
No problem. *sends positive vibes your way*
1052p.png
KPt2jST.png
PsY9SIv.png
VA1XCHD.png
l5SJ5yw.png
58T08n9.png
kyWLcLU.png
@CDemonKAM @Aquacoral @Kvon @rubyredtan @absolmon @Sylvilagus @muscovite @Pandamoniaz @Quixotle @Draconequis @Kupari @TNTEpicMadness @Arietta @Avaros @PikaFel @TheBlackMage @DarklingQueen @atrolock @felistopaz @Toranne @BlackandTan @Belviere @ShardofSun @ThisOneIsBlue @ArcanineUnleashed @DandyDots @Thiedo @Kowai @GhostQueen13 @OnyxStitches @unicornsparkle @zeebeezee @fuwafuwa @SmolCake @Daddyselephant @TabsBrowser @Aleise @CrazyCheetahGirl @dragoonwys @EPICdragon99 @princeymarmar

I told you that I didn't forget about you! I have made the first drawing, and here are the results! I have only done ten so far, but I will do another batch after that! I know that I don't have all of the festival chests filled in yet, but if you are interested in that pack, I will message the selection choices to you when I get a chance to compile the list (irl stuff has been insane lately...).

If you are on the list below, please ping me and post a list of items based on your order number (1 picks 1, 4 picks 4, 8 picks 8, etc.). I will allow everyone the entire weekend to respond since I can't guarantee how active I will be on the weekends. If you have any questions, feel free to post them here or PM me!

WINNERS!!!
1. Toranne
2. DandyDots
3. GhostQueen13
4. TheBlackMage
5. Thiedo
6. ThisOneIsBlue
7. Belviere
8. fuwafuwa
9. DarklingQueen
10. Arietta

Thank you all for your patience and congratulations!
@CDemonKAM @Aquacoral @Kvon @rubyredtan @absolmon @Sylvilagus @muscovite @Pandamoniaz @Quixotle @Draconequis @Kupari @TNTEpicMadness @Arietta @Avaros @PikaFel @TheBlackMage @DarklingQueen @atrolock @felistopaz @Toranne @BlackandTan @Belviere @ShardofSun @ThisOneIsBlue @ArcanineUnleashed @DandyDots @Thiedo @Kowai @GhostQueen13 @OnyxStitches @unicornsparkle @zeebeezee @fuwafuwa @SmolCake @Daddyselephant @TabsBrowser @Aleise @CrazyCheetahGirl @dragoonwys @EPICdragon99 @princeymarmar

I told you that I didn't forget about you! I have made the first drawing, and here are the results! I have only done ten so far, but I will do another batch after that! I know that I don't have all of the festival chests filled in yet, but if you are interested in that pack, I will message the selection choices to you when I get a chance to compile the list (irl stuff has been insane lately...).

If you are on the list below, please ping me and post a list of items based on your order number (1 picks 1, 4 picks 4, 8 picks 8, etc.). I will allow everyone the entire weekend to respond since I can't guarantee how active I will be on the weekends. If you have any questions, feel free to post them here or PM me!

WINNERS!!!
1. Toranne
2. DandyDots
3. GhostQueen13
4. TheBlackMage
5. Thiedo
6. ThisOneIsBlue
7. Belviere
8. fuwafuwa
9. DarklingQueen
10. Arietta

Thank you all for your patience and congratulations!

pcmbO7a.png
@Skellington10802
Thank you so much for running such an awesome raffle!

1) Grand Prize (I know I'm not getting it, but I can dream)
2) Glowing Nightlight
3) More Suspicious than Frog's Breath
4) Deadly Nightshade
5) The One Hiding Under Your Bed
6) Shadow on the Moon
7) Flaming Scarecrow
@Skellington10802
Thank you so much for running such an awesome raffle!

1) Grand Prize (I know I'm not getting it, but I can dream)
2) Glowing Nightlight
3) More Suspicious than Frog's Breath
4) Deadly Nightshade
5) The One Hiding Under Your Bed
6) Shadow on the Moon
7) Flaming Scarecrow
lUc1aX6.gifOnQ3zz1.gifoob_crest_100_by_cthulucy-db2ny03.png
@Skellington10802
1. Grand Prize: NB4C Series Collection: (Need!)
2. More Suspicious than Frog's Breath: (for a friend)
3. Emperor's New Groove: (*Gawks*)
@Skellington10802
1. Grand Prize: NB4C Series Collection: (Need!)
2. More Suspicious than Frog's Breath: (for a friend)
3. Emperor's New Groove: (*Gawks*)
1421_150px_starlight18_by_miirshroom-dbyz1qc.pngR3OpbRR.png
R3OpbRR.png[/img]
SuYkYP9.png
tumblr_op6tymvBq91wo8ivwo1_100.gif[/url]
tumblr_obcrybYghZ1tfzajgo1_r1_500.gif
@Skellington10802

Thanks so much for running this!

1. Deadly Nightshade
2. More Suspicious than Frogs Breath
3. Flaming Scarecrow
4. Shadow on the Moon
5. Dr. Finkelstein Starter Kit.
@Skellington10802

Thanks so much for running this!

1. Deadly Nightshade
2. More Suspicious than Frogs Breath
3. Flaming Scarecrow
4. Shadow on the Moon
5. Dr. Finkelstein Starter Kit.
QiRqFyd.gif
1. Grand prize
2. Dr finklestein
3. Coli chests
4. Coli skins
@Skellington10802
1. Grand prize
2. Dr finklestein
3. Coli chests
4. Coli skins
@Skellington10802
tumblr_inline_nhi33n5DKh1r3h1o8.png714.200px.TheBlackMage_zpsoqrlprwy.png715.Pots150.TheBlackMage_zpsycq88q14.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10