Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Roll of the Dice Raffle (CLOSED!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Skellington10802

1.Energy Trap
2.Darkside of the moon
3. Gilded Glass
4.Blackwing Croaker
5.Throw Him in a box (zeeba)
6.Throw Him in a box (rambra)
7.???
8.???
9.???
10.???

I'm not real picky. And sorry for the late reply.
@Skellington10802

1.Energy Trap
2.Darkside of the moon
3. Gilded Glass
4.Blackwing Croaker
5.Throw Him in a box (zeeba)
6.Throw Him in a box (rambra)
7.???
8.???
9.???
10.???

I'm not real picky. And sorry for the late reply.
@CDemonKAM @Aquacoral @Kvon @rubyredtan @absolmon @Sylvilagus @muscovite @Pandamoniaz @Quixotle @Draconequis @Kupari @TNTEpicMadness @Arietta @Avaros @PikaFel @TheBlackMage @DarklingQueen @atrolock @felistopaz @Toranne @BlackandTan @Belviere @ShardofSun @ThisOneIsBlue @ArcanineUnleashed @DandyDots @Thiedo @Kowai @GhostQueen13 @OnyxStitches @unicornssparkle @zeebeezee @fuwafuwa @SmolCake @Daddyselephant @TabsBrowser @Aleise @CrazyCheetahGirl @dragoonwys @EPICdragon99 @princeymarmar

I am SO INCREDIBLY sorry for the delay in this last round of prizes. Real life has been kicking me while I'm down, so I've just been incredibly busy dealing with things. I have sent out the second round of prize PMs and will be doing one last draw of 5 names. These individuals will receive a message from me with a random skin or crate package. Thank you all for your support and I wish you the best of luck in the future!

Here are the names, just for the sake of being open and thorough.
1. @PikaFel
2. @Kupari
3. @Pandamoniaz
4. @Kvon
5. @muscovite
**You do not need to post a list of prizes! I will be sending the prize at random.
@CDemonKAM @Aquacoral @Kvon @rubyredtan @absolmon @Sylvilagus @muscovite @Pandamoniaz @Quixotle @Draconequis @Kupari @TNTEpicMadness @Arietta @Avaros @PikaFel @TheBlackMage @DarklingQueen @atrolock @felistopaz @Toranne @BlackandTan @Belviere @ShardofSun @ThisOneIsBlue @ArcanineUnleashed @DandyDots @Thiedo @Kowai @GhostQueen13 @OnyxStitches @unicornssparkle @zeebeezee @fuwafuwa @SmolCake @Daddyselephant @TabsBrowser @Aleise @CrazyCheetahGirl @dragoonwys @EPICdragon99 @princeymarmar

I am SO INCREDIBLY sorry for the delay in this last round of prizes. Real life has been kicking me while I'm down, so I've just been incredibly busy dealing with things. I have sent out the second round of prize PMs and will be doing one last draw of 5 names. These individuals will receive a message from me with a random skin or crate package. Thank you all for your support and I wish you the best of luck in the future!

Here are the names, just for the sake of being open and thorough.
1. @PikaFel
2. @Kupari
3. @Pandamoniaz
4. @Kvon
5. @muscovite
**You do not need to post a list of prizes! I will be sending the prize at random.
j9zycYT.png tumblr_nq7m7pUQF91uw70xko1_250.png rve27oV.png MmlJdVb.png

hallowsmallsig_by_dragoonwys-d9e6lsm.png
vanitas_familiar_by_nightshadelewolf-d9b7wdw.png
pcmbO7a.png
lCsLw2i.png glowshroom_bottle.png
@Skellington10802 Thank you so much! :D
It's hard to run a thread like this. You put in a lot of effort and we all appreciate it. I hope things are better for you IRL!
@Skellington10802 Thank you so much! :D
It's hard to run a thread like this. You put in a lot of effort and we all appreciate it. I hope things are better for you IRL!
No probs and congrats to the winners. :)
No probs and congrats to the winners. :)
1052p.png
KPt2jST.png
PsY9SIv.png
VA1XCHD.png
l5SJ5yw.png
58T08n9.png
kyWLcLU.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10