Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Closed and Done
1 2 ... 106 107 108 109 110 ... 211 212
@Nedali @IsildaMistwood @Onida @Plushnoodle @Foffle @Rbandboy @Aarune @FlashLiberty @Xylia @May7nk @WanderinHylotl @Agareia @ForestSoul @QueenMetal @Kedia @Pandamoniaz @LadyRiat @thanaloon @Emmie @Sapling @RandomShmoe @Aspyria @ElphabaThropp @lucitine @Serpede @Amaranta @NaireReider @SomberLernun @Shad0stryk @Cielivee @Leoak @Silverins @smallapple @Nyanta @FoolishRay @hannahbbug3 @Misaki0728 @psychoneko @Rynxenvy @xiushangirl @Riisa @ImperialFeline @Navella @DarksideQueen @Sumatra @Zoanthia @Minthee @puhddingpie @Ulla @Feliara @Aelis @Nyxis @Sylvette @Sparkledog @Faoiltiama @TiaDaWerecat @SurvivorofFlames @LadyLinaria @bunsome @FireTriangle @Scultone @Teletraan @PhysikLily @Kysska @Zorro @Perrydotto @PawFoster @igavvedit @Whitefoxtails @Lightfang @RogueViper @kaidamoon @ProteusHelix @Sorikia @HugQueen @Artzyon @theresilence @Satchen @Eiv @Hannar @CommanderShepard @mizface @Voodoocat @sillyfangirl00 @Fighter16 @Goldovzii @Frivilosity @thegoogy @beargirl1393 @dragontiger89

Sorry for another ping so soon!

Just wanted to let ya know that I added new items with listed values on the spreadsheet over here.

The familiars will still retain having secret bonus ticket values, but the items listed on the left have open freebie ticket amounts!
These bonus tickets will not count towards unlocking prizes, but still 100% count towards the main raffle and any mini-raffles.
More items may be added as I come across them, so keep an eye out.

Now, you might be saying, "Kamishii, those are almost all retired/cycled-out items!"
And yes, they are. I am trying to incentivize some higher tier items to be turned in for tickets by offering extra tickets beyond their Auction House value. I did not include a lot of items as their value was at the point that you mine as well sell the dang thing yourself and get your own ice sprite. I tried to keep it at items whose value was still under the ice sprite.

Also, do not forget to vote for the new raffle end date. Right now it is exactly even :|
I will flip a coin if I have to.

As a friendly heads up, I will be offering double tickets for dragons starting this upcoming Sunday (2/7), so get those dragons trained! Remember, only their normal level value counts as purchased tickets, the doubled extra is freebie and therefore does not count towards unlocking prizes.

I forgot to mention this last update, but I did update some of the prize packs to include some more items as well!
@Nedali @IsildaMistwood @Onida @Plushnoodle @Foffle @Rbandboy @Aarune @FlashLiberty @Xylia @May7nk @WanderinHylotl @Agareia @ForestSoul @QueenMetal @Kedia @Pandamoniaz @LadyRiat @thanaloon @Emmie @Sapling @RandomShmoe @Aspyria @ElphabaThropp @lucitine @Serpede @Amaranta @NaireReider @SomberLernun @Shad0stryk @Cielivee @Leoak @Silverins @smallapple @Nyanta @FoolishRay @hannahbbug3 @Misaki0728 @psychoneko @Rynxenvy @xiushangirl @Riisa @ImperialFeline @Navella @DarksideQueen @Sumatra @Zoanthia @Minthee @puhddingpie @Ulla @Feliara @Aelis @Nyxis @Sylvette @Sparkledog @Faoiltiama @TiaDaWerecat @SurvivorofFlames @LadyLinaria @bunsome @FireTriangle @Scultone @Teletraan @PhysikLily @Kysska @Zorro @Perrydotto @PawFoster @igavvedit @Whitefoxtails @Lightfang @RogueViper @kaidamoon @ProteusHelix @Sorikia @HugQueen @Artzyon @theresilence @Satchen @Eiv @Hannar @CommanderShepard @mizface @Voodoocat @sillyfangirl00 @Fighter16 @Goldovzii @Frivilosity @thegoogy @beargirl1393 @dragontiger89

Sorry for another ping so soon!

Just wanted to let ya know that I added new items with listed values on the spreadsheet over here.

The familiars will still retain having secret bonus ticket values, but the items listed on the left have open freebie ticket amounts!
These bonus tickets will not count towards unlocking prizes, but still 100% count towards the main raffle and any mini-raffles.
More items may be added as I come across them, so keep an eye out.

Now, you might be saying, "Kamishii, those are almost all retired/cycled-out items!"
And yes, they are. I am trying to incentivize some higher tier items to be turned in for tickets by offering extra tickets beyond their Auction House value. I did not include a lot of items as their value was at the point that you mine as well sell the dang thing yourself and get your own ice sprite. I tried to keep it at items whose value was still under the ice sprite.

Also, do not forget to vote for the new raffle end date. Right now it is exactly even :|
I will flip a coin if I have to.

As a friendly heads up, I will be offering double tickets for dragons starting this upcoming Sunday (2/7), so get those dragons trained! Remember, only their normal level value counts as purchased tickets, the doubled extra is freebie and therefore does not count towards unlocking prizes.

I forgot to mention this last update, but I did update some of the prize packs to include some more items as well!
bump
bump
11512.png » overtherebear
» she/her

» wishlist
Bump!
Bump!
pOzw7x3.gif
LlY4twk.gif
8lRRZyA.gif
Bump!
Bump!
doJfCyP.gifje67dzK.gif59TgHaL.png
Bump~
Bump~
tumblr_inline_ny7iugsaVJ1qmzhvw_540.png Current Quest: Stone Borer 4500g/15000g
bump!
bump!
4MKDoae.png
Buuuuump!~
Buuuuump!~
CdZTwZd.png
Wishlist | Art Samples | Deviantart | Custom Bio Examples
Looking for stoned Lvl 25s, preferably either Water or Nature. Preferably pretty or with potential. The ghostier/more halloweeny the better! Willing to offer mixed payment.
bump!
bump!
2e4cbkj.jpg
bump
bump
sig-button.png25333413.png24816556.png24998246.png25333402.png
Bump~
Bump~
xpF3T3u.png oKZx0K4.png Sales Thread

Dragons Wanted Thread
eZ5CPeG.gif
1 2 ... 106 107 108 109 110 ... 211 212