Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [RoR] Exalt Elimination-GAME OVER
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17
@Slyjinks

No problem. :) I'll just keep an eye on the front page and my Messages. Thanks!
@Slyjinks

No problem. :) I'll just keep an eye on the front page and my Messages. Thanks!
event-sig-small-4.png
@Slyjinks
Yeah, you're running at least three of these contests? I applaud you for ambition and multitasking! No worries.
@Slyjinks
Yeah, you're running at least three of these contests? I applaud you for ambition and multitasking! No worries.
@Slyjinks Sending over my violet snap for the daily treasure n tix!
@Slyjinks Sending over my violet snap for the daily treasure n tix!
uWKmYMk.jpg sykEOD9.jpg
@Slyjinks

I have just sent ze ripple ridgie. :)

Also, do we get to know how many dragons remain in the game for HYPE reasons? XD
@Slyjinks

I have just sent ze ripple ridgie. :)

Also, do we get to know how many dragons remain in the game for HYPE reasons? XD
DQ9DP8W.png
@Azure

No, because I don't currently have a quick and easy way of figuring that out short of just counting them. >_>

BUT. You will always know the most dragons that any players have in the game (currently still 4, but that's just barely), and once we're down a bit more and it's easier to glance over, I can start letting you know!
@Azure

No, because I don't currently have a quick and easy way of figuring that out short of just counting them. >_>

BUT. You will always know the most dragons that any players have in the game (currently still 4, but that's just barely), and once we're down a bit more and it's easier to glance over, I can start letting you know!
dJjYcxr.png
"Gift bags" have been sent out and today's dragons have been marked as exalted. Max number of dragons for new entries has been reduced to three.
"Gift bags" have been sent out and today's dragons have been marked as exalted. Max number of dragons for new entries has been reduced to three.
dJjYcxr.png
Whoa, I just realized I only have one dragon left!
And not one I'll be tempted to keep either, ugh at his blue/black Speck/Freck/Crackle.
I feel like I should train AluminumRaven (thank you online noun generator) in the Coli a bit while I'm waiting for one of his bonuses to come up. Then I might be inspired to add a bit of lore as well.
Whoa, I just realized I only have one dragon left!
And not one I'll be tempted to keep either, ugh at his blue/black Speck/Freck/Crackle.
I feel like I should train AluminumRaven (thank you online noun generator) in the Coli a bit while I'm waiting for one of his bonuses to come up. Then I might be inspired to add a bit of lore as well.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
Up
Up
uCR5SCW.png
Bonuses updated, entry form updated, new entries are now down to just two dragons. Several people are only hanging in the game by one dragon (others still have three, though). I expect new entries to go down to 1 soon, though.

"Gift bags" have also been sent out, and new tickets assigned for new entries.

Also, apparently the gods love Tomato, because they've claimed Tomato for two of the three color options.
Bonuses updated, entry form updated, new entries are now down to just two dragons. Several people are only hanging in the game by one dragon (others still have three, though). I expect new entries to go down to 1 soon, though.

"Gift bags" have also been sent out, and new tickets assigned for new entries.

Also, apparently the gods love Tomato, because they've claimed Tomato for two of the three color options.
dJjYcxr.png
@slyjinks

Oh no, I'm down to one dragon. As long as Skydancer isn't chosen I should be okay... I mean, how likely would it be if they got the colour or genes... pfft...

How many dragons are still in the game, roughly? (Also sending my fae to you soon, may try and get her to level 9 first)
@slyjinks

Oh no, I'm down to one dragon. As long as Skydancer isn't chosen I should be okay... I mean, how likely would it be if they got the colour or genes... pfft...

How many dragons are still in the game, roughly? (Also sending my fae to you soon, may try and get her to level 9 first)
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17