Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~Closed~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@DanceswithPlants,

Would you put me on the list for a chest, please? Thank you for your generosity!
@DanceswithPlants,

Would you put me on the list for a chest, please? Thank you for your generosity!
HEveOVO.png
@danceswithplants i love u so much for doing this ?? could i be on the list for the cosmetologists field tools and/or any chest? ^-^
@danceswithplants i love u so much for doing this ?? could i be on the list for the cosmetologists field tools and/or any chest? ^-^
PVehrz5.png
bsTwpFg.png
sZShZzW.png
1hgU4Yj.png
LRdLP2V.png
g6CyIfP.png
bYt72YT.png
794a3145f6fa1f605844f6d1d3f20ebb5196384f.png Wishlist
@danceswithplants

Soulgems chest and Field tools please!!
@danceswithplants

Soulgems chest and Field tools please!!
Pellumis_Gifting_Tree.png
come, bare your dreams to the wishtide...
@Danceswithplants Soul gems chest and Field tools as well please!

Thanks so much for doing this, I'll be sure to donate something this time around!
@Danceswithplants Soul gems chest and Field tools as well please!

Thanks so much for doing this, I'll be sure to donate something this time around!
Ft1xdVt.pngo9GbwME.png[/url]
@DanceswithPlants

Hi DanceswithPlants!

May I request to be on the Cosmologist Field Tools list and the Crystalspine Aura list?

Thank you so much to you and your volunteers for offering to do this again, DWP! There's no way many of us could afford these wonderful gifts without your help!

Cheers! Saskia
@DanceswithPlants

Hi DanceswithPlants!

May I request to be on the Cosmologist Field Tools list and the Crystalspine Aura list?

Thank you so much to you and your volunteers for offering to do this again, DWP! There's no way many of us could afford these wonderful gifts without your help!

Cheers! Saskia
7mXHQ6J.png
@DanceswithPlants
would you put me down for a soulgems chest and a field tools? thank you so much!!
@DanceswithPlants
would you put me down for a soulgems chest and a field tools? thank you so much!!
36132963_il9YvKp8m9hCpXm.png
@Danceswithplants
Can I be on the list for the familiar and one of the chests? Thanks!
@Danceswithplants
Can I be on the list for the familiar and one of the chests? Thanks!
@DancesWithPlants

this is so kind of you, could i be put down for the starwood golem chest please? thank you!
@DancesWithPlants

this is so kind of you, could i be put down for the starwood golem chest please? thank you!
@DancesWithPlants
Can I be put on the list for Crystalspine Aura Chest and the Arcane-Specific Apparel (not the crown or emblem)?
@DancesWithPlants
Can I be put on the list for Crystalspine Aura Chest and the Arcane-Specific Apparel (not the crown or emblem)?
WwOu6qs.gif eMW37s1.gifsmlegendins_covert_by_xnedra22-d9h3tmd.pngKcGbFDF.png
@DanceswithPlants
Could you put me down for a Crystalspine Aura chest, please?
@DanceswithPlants
Could you put me down for a Crystalspine Aura chest, please?
e638333e17.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15