Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~Closed~
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Its totally fine! Take all the time you need
Its totally fine! Take all the time you need
@danceswithplants

Real life ALWAYS trumps pixel dragons. ;)
@danceswithplants

Real life ALWAYS trumps pixel dragons. ;)
gF8ZjMJ.png212wqp5.png
@Danceswithplants

Hey it's no proble! Schoolwork is far more important than silly pixel dragons. I wish you luck with the rest of your semester!
@Danceswithplants

Hey it's no proble! Schoolwork is far more important than silly pixel dragons. I wish you luck with the rest of your semester!
tumblr_nc6c8flqNO1tks985o1_250.gif
@Starly @StormCaleum @ItsASomething @HorseCrazy @Steex @CosmicTea @Saskia @CometStorm @QueenMetal @CornixElecti @cheezyfries @Prescott @Starshining @Ishtar1990 @Kitiara @Poscat @PhantomSabre @LemonQuartz @JennaQuinn @LonelyMango @RemusMoony @Akirokai @Kamishii @Arazamatazza @WorldOfAssiah @MikaelHart @Steiny @Aspyria @tnwldi3 @irlnico @Ralen @crystaldragon @Rawrtonic @Amerretti @SimFeetUnder @Yuki0127 @SaberDeath8 @Petronex @Baek @tingyiy32 @Yukichan @Jahkailija @Covert @lightly @Nanashi @Akhir @WeyrLeader @castletown @Reili @PixieDreams @LittleGiggleMist @SheSerendipity @ Stormbreeze @DracoSicarius @RadioactiveAcid @Kyrinasha @HellsKeeper @Hollyshark @PrinceWhite @Scania @Eliott @PhantomSabre @VastPlaguesOfAku @DragonPromise @Sadrain @lemurnu @Mithian @PenquinGrace @rubesdragon @kithri @Mudcat @NiTi1 @WickedWhiteEyes @elfnico @mizface @Moonlace @Byzantium @Plushnoodle @PeppermintStars @kurrapotato1 @PartyPenguin27 @Nyxaphora @Cross @Silverlune @HermioneLeviosa @CheesyCakeCat @Autopsy @Arazamatazza @Tumultuous @raiikyuu @katiegal @Shengrila @HorseCrazy @StarKeeper @Sharkinator @Vampyre @rubybluebird @DarkScales @theravensheflys @dragonfire27 @Smoothy @dioltas @Bahb @ShardofSun @Reaper200 @SunGoddess @Prophecy @Decomposing @PPixelNinja216 @SherlyWats

I have just received some wonderful news :) Mazarine, our usual volunteer for these events, has asked to take over this months give away! They will be posting a separate thread soon that will function in the same manner as my usual give aways, I have given them this pinglist and I am sure they will ping you all when they have set up the thread.
@Starly @StormCaleum @ItsASomething @HorseCrazy @Steex @CosmicTea @Saskia @CometStorm @QueenMetal @CornixElecti @cheezyfries @Prescott @Starshining @Ishtar1990 @Kitiara @Poscat @PhantomSabre @LemonQuartz @JennaQuinn @LonelyMango @RemusMoony @Akirokai @Kamishii @Arazamatazza @WorldOfAssiah @MikaelHart @Steiny @Aspyria @tnwldi3 @irlnico @Ralen @crystaldragon @Rawrtonic @Amerretti @SimFeetUnder @Yuki0127 @SaberDeath8 @Petronex @Baek @tingyiy32 @Yukichan @Jahkailija @Covert @lightly @Nanashi @Akhir @WeyrLeader @castletown @Reili @PixieDreams @LittleGiggleMist @SheSerendipity @ Stormbreeze @DracoSicarius @RadioactiveAcid @Kyrinasha @HellsKeeper @Hollyshark @PrinceWhite @Scania @Eliott @PhantomSabre @VastPlaguesOfAku @DragonPromise @Sadrain @lemurnu @Mithian @PenquinGrace @rubesdragon @kithri @Mudcat @NiTi1 @WickedWhiteEyes @elfnico @mizface @Moonlace @Byzantium @Plushnoodle @PeppermintStars @kurrapotato1 @PartyPenguin27 @Nyxaphora @Cross @Silverlune @HermioneLeviosa @CheesyCakeCat @Autopsy @Arazamatazza @Tumultuous @raiikyuu @katiegal @Shengrila @HorseCrazy @StarKeeper @Sharkinator @Vampyre @rubybluebird @DarkScales @theravensheflys @dragonfire27 @Smoothy @dioltas @Bahb @ShardofSun @Reaper200 @SunGoddess @Prophecy @Decomposing @PPixelNinja216 @SherlyWats

I have just received some wonderful news :) Mazarine, our usual volunteer for these events, has asked to take over this months give away! They will be posting a separate thread soon that will function in the same manner as my usual give aways, I have given them this pinglist and I am sure they will ping you all when they have set up the thread.
kx9VmHP.png
@DanceswithPlants

oh my thats ever so nice. have a lovely day.
@DanceswithPlants

oh my thats ever so nice. have a lovely day.
@DanceswithPlants and @Mazarine that's so nice!
@DanceswithPlants and @Mazarine that's so nice!
@DanceswithPlants

Sounds lovely and you hang in there yourself, okay? Good luck with things on your end!
@DanceswithPlants

Sounds lovely and you hang in there yourself, okay? Good luck with things on your end!
tumblr_inline_mv3akeJbfn1r9ywrd.png
@DanceswithPlants - Oh my, I hope you can finish all your school work and job soon, and I hope all is well with your school and job~ And it's completely alright, I understand managing school work, your new job, as well as things online is hard~ X'3

Good luck, and FIGHT!! >w<)/
@DanceswithPlants - Oh my, I hope you can finish all your school work and job soon, and I hope all is well with your school and job~ And it's completely alright, I understand managing school work, your new job, as well as things online is hard~ X'3

Good luck, and FIGHT!! >w<)/
tumblr_inline_nwugynvqaL1t7d5o3_500.gif
@@DanceswithPlants ,

Of course we understand -- and please don't apologize. It's not something you're required to do, but something you do out of generosity. Good luck with school and the new job (been there, done that -- and it's NOT easy).
@@DanceswithPlants ,

Of course we understand -- and please don't apologize. It's not something you're required to do, but something you do out of generosity. Good luck with school and the new job (been there, done that -- and it's NOT easy).
HEveOVO.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15