Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | The Bestiary Raffle - CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 134 135
daily bump!
daily bump!
@AeonsMusings I'd love to join. I mean, who else better to join in a familiar raffle, than the person known as the "familiar obsessed newbie!" I've been around for 3 months now, but I think I did pretty great nonetheless c: Though, I'm low on time right now and I read through it quickly. I'm not really certain how to perform a payment? I didn't see rates in treasure? Or do you accept only familiars? If so, how do I know how many tickets said familiar will be worth? Obviously if any familiar gets me just 1 ticket it's more worthwhile to donate a relic eel than a Hippojay or something. As for the locked tiers, when do they unlock? I assume after an X amount of tickets have been purchased, but how do I know how many tickets it'll require?

Forgive me if I just read too fast and I looked over something, I'd just really like to join and I really don't have the time to read carefully through every line of text ;w;
@AeonsMusings I'd love to join. I mean, who else better to join in a familiar raffle, than the person known as the "familiar obsessed newbie!" I've been around for 3 months now, but I think I did pretty great nonetheless c: Though, I'm low on time right now and I read through it quickly. I'm not really certain how to perform a payment? I didn't see rates in treasure? Or do you accept only familiars? If so, how do I know how many tickets said familiar will be worth? Obviously if any familiar gets me just 1 ticket it's more worthwhile to donate a relic eel than a Hippojay or something. As for the locked tiers, when do they unlock? I assume after an X amount of tickets have been purchased, but how do I know how many tickets it'll require?

Forgive me if I just read too fast and I looked over something, I'd just really like to join and I really don't have the time to read carefully through every line of text ;w;
CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png
@Piratewolfie at the moment we're just accepting familiars. (when we get up to about tier 20 or so we'll open up a gem/treasure option as well)

To ensure we end up with all available familiars (all excluding the KS ones) we're only allowing certain familiars at a time (and also to allow EVERYONE a chance to get tickets) we're opening up each tier as we complete it.

You can send in familiars from lower tiers, but once they've been completed you won't get as many tickets for those familiars.

Different familiars are worth different amounts. Eg a hippojay would likely be worth around 70 tickets whilst a relic eel would be worth about 10-15 (We haven't worked out the ticket amounts for all familiars yet so this is just a guess at present)

If you have more questions or need further clarification feel free to ping me or @AeonsMusings
@Piratewolfie at the moment we're just accepting familiars. (when we get up to about tier 20 or so we'll open up a gem/treasure option as well)

To ensure we end up with all available familiars (all excluding the KS ones) we're only allowing certain familiars at a time (and also to allow EVERYONE a chance to get tickets) we're opening up each tier as we complete it.

You can send in familiars from lower tiers, but once they've been completed you won't get as many tickets for those familiars.

Different familiars are worth different amounts. Eg a hippojay would likely be worth around 70 tickets whilst a relic eel would be worth about 10-15 (We haven't worked out the ticket amounts for all familiars yet so this is just a guess at present)

If you have more questions or need further clarification feel free to ping me or @AeonsMusings
@Drasmir oh is it possible to perhaps get on a pinglist for when treasure is accepted? I can easily miss some treasure, but I rarely have spare familiars. :(

Thanks for explaining, though! I appreciate it. :) Oh and, do you only accept familiars from the tier you're working on? (not counting in lower tiers, I mean, do you accept ones of higher tiers). I do happen to have a spare coppercoil creeper for the moment but you might not be accepting these yet?
@Drasmir oh is it possible to perhaps get on a pinglist for when treasure is accepted? I can easily miss some treasure, but I rarely have spare familiars. :(

Thanks for explaining, though! I appreciate it. :) Oh and, do you only accept familiars from the tier you're working on? (not counting in lower tiers, I mean, do you accept ones of higher tiers). I do happen to have a spare coppercoil creeper for the moment but you might not be accepting these yet?
CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png
@Piratewolfie we won't be accepting higher tiers until we reach them, but if you ping AeonsMusings they'll put you on the relevant ping lists :)
@Piratewolfie we won't be accepting higher tiers until we reach them, but if you ping AeonsMusings they'll put you on the relevant ping lists :)
@Drasmir okay, thank you!

@AeonsMusings not sure if you followed the conversation, but well, I'd love to be put on a pinglist for when I can pay in treasure, or perhaps for when my coppercoil creeper would be of interest. ^^ If possible, of course!
@Drasmir okay, thank you!

@AeonsMusings not sure if you followed the conversation, but well, I'd love to be put on a pinglist for when I can pay in treasure, or perhaps for when my coppercoil creeper would be of interest. ^^ If possible, of course!
CEMkO7t.png gifYPqJ.png
@aeonsmusings. Please add me to the linguist
@aeonsmusings. Please add me to the linguist
PyeohlG.png
@AeonsMusings

Could I get my Lightning ticket, please?
@AeonsMusings

Could I get my Lightning ticket, please?
eimdef.gif
@AeonsMusings Sending a ember mouse over and can I be added to the pinglist for when tiers unlock? (Im also a member of lightning btw)
@AeonsMusings Sending a ember mouse over and can I be added to the pinglist for when tiers unlock? (Im also a member of lightning btw)
@AeonsMusings

Pinglist for tier unlocks + claiming my free Lightning ticket! Kek.

P.s. I'm waiting for certain tiers to unlock.

P.p.s. there's only going to be ONE overall winner right?
@AeonsMusings

Pinglist for tier unlocks + claiming my free Lightning ticket! Kek.

P.s. I'm waiting for certain tiers to unlock.

P.p.s. there's only going to be ONE overall winner right?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 134 135