Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | The Bestiary Raffle - CLOSED
1 2 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135
@Varric
Your 24 hours to claim the prize has ended.

@BrigidKeely

You have 24 hours from the time stamp of this post to claim your prize.
@Varric
Your 24 hours to claim the prize has ended.

@BrigidKeely

You have 24 hours from the time stamp of this post to claim your prize.
klhJnOF.gifba8be269b2f2bc4bb37fc54e44ba68802dcf6d72.gifJc6ZU5D.png9YaT5lY.gifpuJggFR.gif
@aeonsmusings

HELLO YES HELLO I CLAIM THIS PRIZE PLEASE OMG OMG OMG
@aeonsmusings

HELLO YES HELLO I CLAIM THIS PRIZE PLEASE OMG OMG OMG
HBHwQzQ.png
@Brigidkeely
Wonderful. ^^ Congratz. I will be sending you one way crs over the course of the next couple days by tier. It's gonna take awhile cause I work all this weekend but they are coming. As I mentioned in the announcement Drasmir has some familiars from several tiers so don't panic if not all of them come at once. She'll be sending what she has after I've sent all the goodies I have.
@Brigidkeely
Wonderful. ^^ Congratz. I will be sending you one way crs over the course of the next couple days by tier. It's gonna take awhile cause I work all this weekend but they are coming. As I mentioned in the announcement Drasmir has some familiars from several tiers so don't panic if not all of them come at once. She'll be sending what she has after I've sent all the goodies I have.
klhJnOF.gifba8be269b2f2bc4bb37fc54e44ba68802dcf6d72.gifJc6ZU5D.png9YaT5lY.gifpuJggFR.gif
@aeonsmusings That's fine, I also work this weekend so I'll be patient. I trust you two to send everything over.

Now if you excuse me I'm going to lie down and recover from this excitement. ;)
@aeonsmusings That's fine, I also work this weekend so I'll be patient. I trust you two to send everything over.

Now if you excuse me I'm going to lie down and recover from this excitement. ;)
HBHwQzQ.png
Why are light sprites worth more than the others? My guess is that there were not a lot of players, ergo not a lot of people bought it. Is that correct, or is there some other reason?
Why are light sprites worth more than the others? My guess is that there were not a lot of players, ergo not a lot of people bought it. Is that correct, or is there some other reason?
: +3
: Yes

Discord:
Museless_
SRtoOYm.gif
FAzNnJZ.gif
@halfmoonthewolf

The light Sprite was a festival exclusive familiar during the first year (when there were not a lot of players). Demand for them is high but supply is limited since hey are retired. Basically marketing 101 ;)
@halfmoonthewolf

The light Sprite was a festival exclusive familiar during the first year (when there were not a lot of players). Demand for them is high but supply is limited since hey are retired. Basically marketing 101 ;)
@BrigidKeely
All familiars on my end have been sent. ^^ Please double check your crossroads, accept the last of em, and confirm here that you have received everything once Drasmir sends in the last familiar (most likely the light sprite).
@BrigidKeely
All familiars on my end have been sent. ^^ Please double check your crossroads, accept the last of em, and confirm here that you have received everything once Drasmir sends in the last familiar (most likely the light sprite).
@AeonsMusings I've accepted everything from you & will let you k now when I get the final things from Drasmir.
@AeonsMusings I've accepted everything from you & will let you k now when I get the final things from Drasmir.
HBHwQzQ.png
Wow wow wow! I've received all the familiars and now need to make a decision as to whether I'll pursue the kickstarter familiars or not.

Big huge thanks to @AeonsMusings and @Drasmir for the incredible amount of work & care they put into this raffle. You two are superstars who responded quickly and thoroughly to everything. I look forward to participating in any raffle either or both of you host in the future.

Thanks to everyone else who participated in this raffle. It was great sharing the experience with all of you!

Thanks so much. I had such a great time!
Wow wow wow! I've received all the familiars and now need to make a decision as to whether I'll pursue the kickstarter familiars or not.

Big huge thanks to @AeonsMusings and @Drasmir for the incredible amount of work & care they put into this raffle. You two are superstars who responded quickly and thoroughly to everything. I look forward to participating in any raffle either or both of you host in the future.

Thanks to everyone else who participated in this raffle. It was great sharing the experience with all of you!

Thanks so much. I had such a great time!
HBHwQzQ.png
@AeonsMusings

AH HELL ROFL

I was off for a little bit due to rl issues, it figures I would win first prize XD
@AeonsMusings

AH HELL ROFL

I was off for a little bit due to rl issues, it figures I would win first prize XD
Why does air even come in different temperatures?
1 2 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135