Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | The Bestiary Raffle - CLOSED
1 2 ... 128 129 130 131 132 ... 134 135
@AeonsMusings Wow. I almost think the people doing that should be kicked out of the raffle. People that ridiculous don't deserve to win anything if they can't behave.
@AeonsMusings Wow. I almost think the people doing that should be kicked out of the raffle. People that ridiculous don't deserve to win anything if they can't behave.
1uCNaW7.pngTTTUSP9.pngueG66KW.pngxjP79Zx.pngO0Pbuvo.png
Wow gosh that's rude. I'm so sorry you had to put up with that D:
Wow gosh that's rude. I'm so sorry you had to put up with that D:
Llwtqdz.png

@AeonsMusings

Sorry to hear that people have been less than pleasant.

I appreciate you :)

You have had some very challenging situations this year... Patience is a virtue.
@AeonsMusings

Sorry to hear that people have been less than pleasant.

I appreciate you :)

You have had some very challenging situations this year... Patience is a virtue.
tumblr_inline_nyx58vwBds1trfs23_540.png
@AeonsMusings

Wow. You are much more patient and forgiving than I am. I would disqualify people from my raffle for such rude behavior.

Keep on keeping on and thank you once again for hosting such an amazing raffle.
@AeonsMusings

Wow. You are much more patient and forgiving than I am. I would disqualify people from my raffle for such rude behavior.

Keep on keeping on and thank you once again for hosting such an amazing raffle.
tumblr_inline_nk71a9tcrJ1qg2i5p.png
I second @Earthtiger!
I second @Earthtiger!
tDeKDnH.pngDokVw6f.png66rws2U.png
@Aeonsmusings
Wow, I thought the FR community was kind enough not to go to these lengths just to get quicker replies. It's alright, you're doing an amazing job. :)
@Aeonsmusings
Wow, I thought the FR community was kind enough not to go to these lengths just to get quicker replies. It's alright, you're doing an amazing job. :)
iVZQ1Bj.png __"The wind doesn't like to be controlled. It can go wherever it wants to." __OCbSN4N.png
@AeonsMusings People need to NOT be rude or mean. You are doing awesome! [img]http://i820.photobucket.com/albums/zz130/frostythesnowman/z%20personal/ty%20s/thank-you-wings-horns_zpsiiyxqvgi.gif[/img]
@AeonsMusings
People need to NOT be rude or mean. You are doing awesome!

thank-you-wings-horns_zpsiiyxqvgi.gif
giphy.gif
@AeonsMusings

Wow geez I am sorry to hear people are acting like that! Hang in there!
I sent in a couple of familiars as well ^^
@AeonsMusings

Wow geez I am sorry to hear people are acting like that! Hang in there!
I sent in a couple of familiars as well ^^
duYWAlB.png HHALAPH.png
NlA7m.gif
@AeonsMusings

You're doing great don't let this hold you back, and like other users already said; perhaps kicking those misbehaving people out of the raffle?? (If that's an option.)
@AeonsMusings

You're doing great don't let this hold you back, and like other users already said; perhaps kicking those misbehaving people out of the raffle?? (If that's an option.)
some sort of Art Shop link will pop up in here someday
Well that's just unrealistic expectations and rude... Sorry you're getting the hassle after setting up and running the lovely raffle! Hope things are less stressful as you wrap up!
Well that's just unrealistic expectations and rude... Sorry you're getting the hassle after setting up and running the lovely raffle! Hope things are less stressful as you wrap up!
Like a feather on the wind, watch our spirits soar!
~*~
1 2 ... 128 129 130 131 132 ... 134 135