Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | The Giving Tree
1 2 ... 8347 8348 8349 8350 8351 ... 8637 8638
@Tigerstar54
Erm I haven't gotten anything
@Tigerstar54
Erm I haven't gotten anything
BzjAkuF.png 5hF3FGk.png
TmP97bI.pngapUeZZ4.png2VCdrqz.png
YMPbu9R.pngaaUHYLp.png WHEN PINGING, IT'S AN L!!!!!
@Tigerstar54 sending insects (also please send to the other user if you haven’t already)

easy:
- 20g
- Glamorous Scarlet Spats
- Dusky Rose Thorn Collar
medium:
- 7x Sand Creeper
- 8x Crimson Jadevine
- 20 fodder apparel
hard:
- buy this dragon for 100g/kt

adjust to LAH if necessary
@Tigerstar54 sending insects (also please send to the other user if you haven’t already)

easy:
- 20g
- Glamorous Scarlet Spats
- Dusky Rose Thorn Collar
medium:
- 7x Sand Creeper
- 8x Crimson Jadevine
- 20 fodder apparel
hard:
- buy this dragon for 100g/kt

adjust to LAH if necessary
oW2kpkm.gifYT4M6KH.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifJustAnotherFan
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.giffr + 3/est
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifimperial + wildclaw enthusiast

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifcredit
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifwishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifSelling Level 25 Dragons
@JustAnotherFan sending [item=Glamorous Scarlet Spats] 1.Familiars not in my Bestiary that are worth equal to the easy tier 2. At least 4 apparel pieces, that match one of my dragons aesthetic 3. Familiars not in my Bestiary that are worth equal to the medium tier 4. Treasure/Gems worth equal to the medium tier 5. Anything from my wishlist, in signature, there is a variety of expensiveness
@JustAnotherFan sending Glamorous Scarlet Spats

1.Familiars not in my Bestiary that are worth equal to the easy tier
2. At least 4 apparel pieces, that match one of my dragons aesthetic

3. Familiars not in my Bestiary that are worth equal to the medium tier
4. Treasure/Gems worth equal to the medium tier

5. Anything from my wishlist, in signature, there is a variety of expensiveness
69.png
WAWs3m5.png0TXmqsz.pngTW8ViqF.png4SzSxLW.png
5hF3FGk.png
dT9HQge.png

My goal is to collect all familiars, all help is appreciated :)

I host a gift giving thread!

@Tigerstar54
The rules state that you must give another player something before you can post you wishlist.
@Tigerstar54
The rules state that you must give another player something before you can post you wishlist.
BzjAkuF.png 5hF3FGk.png
TmP97bI.pngapUeZZ4.png2VCdrqz.png
YMPbu9R.pngaaUHYLp.png WHEN PINGING, IT'S AN L!!!!!
@lmno5 yeah they know but they can't do it so i will. Tigerstar54 will pay me back.

(skip me)
@lmno5 yeah they know but they can't do it so i will. Tigerstar54 will pay me back.

(skip me)
8R8BVVf.gif Cs9lwMb.pngVOCilq9.pngjkL0nc2.pnglfY7vyo.pngSCjxpBr.png u8ERdF3.png
@LunaShapeshifter Sending an [item=agol]! (Feel free to adjust if the LAH changes) [b]Easy:[/b] 1) 20g is always fine! 2) Buy one of my dragons [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/525200/1851353?name=&type=undefined]here[/url] 3) Seafood up to 20kt/g 4) Any of these to swap for cobras: [item=emerald striker] x 10 [item=amethyst striker] x 5 [item=onyx cobra] x 4 [b]Medium:[/b] 1) Any familiar I don't own with a value up to 45kt/g (some options listed below): [item=spongy spingy] [item=trumpet porcupine][item=kelp caretaker] 2) 21-45g is always fine! 3) any starsilk apparel/combo in the 20-45kt/g range [b]Hard:[/b] 1) A familiar I don't own with a value over 45kt/g (some options listed below): [item=winter glade lord] [item =spring glade lord] [b]Way Out There:[/b] Any familiar on my [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60785362]wishlist[/url]
@LunaShapeshifter
Sending an Agol !

(Feel free to adjust if the LAH changes)

Easy:
1) 20g is always fine!
2) Buy one of my dragons here
3) Seafood up to 20kt/g
4) Any of these to swap for cobras:
Emerald Striker x 10
Amethyst Striker x 5
Onyx Cobra x 4

Medium:
1) Any familiar I don't own with a value up to 45kt/g (some options listed below):
Spongy Spingy Trumpet Porcupine Kelp Caretaker
2) 21-45g is always fine!
3) any starsilk apparel/combo in the 20-45kt/g range

Hard:
1) A familiar I don't own with a value over 45kt/g (some options listed below):
Winter Glade Lord Spring Glade Lord

Way Out There:
Any familiar on my wishlist
7D2Bfod.png CEeOKXu.pngQYQzh1v.pngon1tEq5.png
@Casilica sent [item=Winter Glade Lord]! c: Easy: 20 gems Easy: Any of these (feel free to adjust to 20g worth if it changes) [item=Ermine] x20 (need x37) [item=ferret] x10 (need x30) [item=Opal Cobra] x10 (need x90) [item=Emerald Striker] x10 (need 72) Medium: Any familiars that i am missing worth of 45 gems/35kt (NOT from the woodland path please!) Medium: 45 gems or 35kt Hard: - Any Unhatched Egg ;-; <3 - Any Modern breed gem gene. - Any of these: [item=giant darner] any amount (need x20) [item=Onyx Cobra] x10 (need x90) [item=green-throated skink] any amount (need 3) [item=weird purple skink] any amount (need 5) -Any of these items: [item=Reaper Guise][item=Bloodred Kelpie Mane][item=Dire Kelpie mane][item=Vial of Glowing Sight][item=Scroll of eternal youth][item=Tri-color scatterscroll][item=Vial of Disjointed Sight][item=Vial of Elemental Sight][item=Violet Daredevil Cover][item=Brown Daredevil Cover][item=Ruby Daredevil Cover] -And ofcourse: I just calculated how much treasure and gems i need for gening my dragons and the total is 8.4 million treasure and 110.2k gems so [b]any amount higher then 20gems/ 20kt is highly appereciated! :D [/b]
@Casilica sent Winter Glade Lord ! c:

Easy: 20 gems
Easy: Any of these (feel free to adjust to 20g worth if it changes)

Ermine x20 (need x37)
Ferret x10 (need x30)
Opal Cobra x10 (need x90)
Emerald Striker x10 (need 72)

Medium: Any familiars that i am missing worth of 45 gems/35kt (NOT from the woodland path please!)
Medium: 45 gems or 35kt

Hard:
- Any Unhatched Egg ;-; <3
- Any Modern breed gem gene.
- Any of these:
Giant Darner any amount (need x20)
Onyx Cobra x10 (need x90)
Green-throated Skink any amount (need 3)
Weird Purple Skink any amount (need 5)
-Any of these items: Reaper Guise Bloodred Kelpie Mane Dire Kelpie Mane Vial of Glowing Sight Scroll of Eternal Youth Tri-Color Scatterscroll Vial of Disjointed Sight Vial of Elemental Sight Violet Daredevil Cover Brown Daredevil Cover Ruby Daredevil Cover

-And ofcourse:
I just calculated how much treasure and gems i need for gening my dragons and the total is 8.4 million treasure and 110.2k gems so any amount higher then 20gems/ 20kt is highly appereciated! :D
She/Her, Female, Adult (20+) Florist

PWYW Grab Bags!
400+ stacks of 4point food for cheaper than AH!

FR time +9 (Dutch), Dyslexic gen 1 collector :’)
I have payed Firespirit32 back

(skip me)
I have payed Firespirit32 back

(skip me)
OY2CZgk.png
@StormJunes sent 16 green and 2 purple snakes your way! ------ [left][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79180845]Here is my general to-do list aka wishlist[/url] I'm after: below is me sorting it out by the tiers...[/left] [u]Mixes are fine![/u] ------- [center](feel free to adjust if LAH changes!)[/center] [left][b]easy[/b] ... 20g worth 1) The following scene: [item=Scene: Woodland Path] ^ need 1 more! 2) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/585925/2041068?name=&type=undefined]Buy a dragon on my sale page here![/url] 3) 20g by itself works ----- [b]medium[/b] ... 20g-45g worth 1) Buy two of my dragons from my sale page ^ (linked above) 2) 20-45g works also works ----- [b]hard[/b] ... 45g-100g worth 1) One of these familiars: [item=Dunhoof Ambassador] OR [item=Tunnel Hydra] 2) One of these standards: (need light, shadow, nature, plague) [item=Standard of the Lightweaver] OR [item=Standard of the Shadowbinder] OR [item=Standard of the Gladekeeper] OR [item=Standard of the Plaguebringer] 3) 45g+ helps a ton :D ------ [b]extremely far-fetched[/b] 1) The following Halo: [item=Luminous Halo] 2) The following Swipp item: [item=Sakura Flowerfall] or a [gamedb item=751] to trade for the flowerfall (need 3 more roses) 3) One of these goblins: (need wind, earth, shadow, plague) [item=Gusting Goblin]OR[item=Crumbling Goblin]OR[item=Obscuring Goblin]OR[item=Enduring Goblin] ----- [center][i][u]Always needing inventory crates if you have any you can spare![/u][/i]
@StormJunes sent 16 green and 2 purple snakes your way!
Here is my general to-do list aka wishlist I'm after: below is me sorting it out by the tiers...
Mixes are fine!
(feel free to adjust if LAH changes!)
easy ... 20g worth
1) The following scene:
Scene: Woodland Path
^ need 1 more!
2) Buy a dragon on my sale page here!
3) 20g by itself works
medium ... 20g-45g worth
1) Buy two of my dragons from my sale page
^ (linked above)
2) 20-45g works also works
hard ... 45g-100g worth
1) One of these familiars:
Dunhoof Ambassador OR Tunnel Hydra
2) One of these standards: (need light, shadow, nature, plague)
Standard of the Lightweaver OR Standard of the Shadowbinder OR Standard of the Gladekeeper OR Standard of the Plaguebringer
3) 45g+ helps a ton :D

extremely far-fetched
1) The following Halo:
Luminous Halo

2) The following Swipp item:
Sakura Flowerfall
or a Blushing Pink Rose to trade for the flowerfall (need 3 more roses)

3) One of these goblins: (need wind, earth, shadow, plague)
Gusting Goblin OR Crumbling Goblin OR Obscuring Goblin OR Enduring Goblin
Always needing inventory crates if you have any you can spare!
5hF3FGk.png
nWiQNX9.png
xj6Mn2e.png
rI18gRz.png
mlHpBMC.png
6CY5Udh.png
Sky (she/they) | Fandregs | LGBTQ+ | Seasonal pfps
65HCvnO.png
@Skylily 50g coming your way, along with a standard.
For me, I wish for either:
1. Baldwin materials, preferably muck or slime.
2. stacks of food, not any in particular.
3. Familiar not in my bestiary.
4. Egg? Not picky about what kind either
5. My far fetched wish is any event apparel/familiars before 2017.
@Skylily 50g coming your way, along with a standard.
For me, I wish for either:
1. Baldwin materials, preferably muck or slime.
2. stacks of food, not any in particular.
3. Familiar not in my bestiary.
4. Egg? Not picky about what kind either
5. My far fetched wish is any event apparel/familiars before 2017.
1 2 ... 8347 8348 8349 8350 8351 ... 8637 8638