Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Troubled Tides - Closed, Page 140
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 140 141
@SimFeetUnder
sending 6K for 5 more tickets, place in the Search Lights bucket, would love second dragon...banana gold, gold.
@SimFeetUnder
sending 6K for 5 more tickets, place in the Search Lights bucket, would love second dragon...banana gold, gold.
kithri_signature_by_stormhawke13-d9bs7vn.png--rainbow hatchery. Wanted, stuff from the coli and Baldwin as not accessible for blind players.[center
@kithri good choice, he's really pretty! And I don't usually go for banana dragons but love him. hehe
@kithri good choice, he's really pretty! And I don't usually go for banana dragons but love him. hehe
Skins added overnight, now if you put tickets in the apparel and familiar buckets and you want to you can "trade up" for a skin instead!
Skins added overnight, now if you put tickets in the apparel and familiar buckets and you want to you can "trade up" for a skin instead!
@Katalia Pretty dragons! I have to remember to come back and look later.
@Katalia Pretty dragons! I have to remember to come back and look later.
under construction...
@SimFeetUnder

Sending you funds for tickets
@SimFeetUnder

Sending you funds for tickets
PLAGUE2_zps1ffebeda.png
Thank you to geistlich
@Katalia @SimFeetUnder

How long will you two be running this raffle?

I'd love to contribute, but I'm really short on time right now because of college. (And, uh, a bit short on treasure between Water's festival this week and Nature's dominance push last week. I really hope we don't have to go up against you guys again anytime soon.)
@Katalia @SimFeetUnder

How long will you two be running this raffle?

I'd love to contribute, but I'm really short on time right now because of college. (And, uh, a bit short on treasure between Water's festival this week and Nature's dominance push last week. I really hope we don't have to go up against you guys again anytime soon.)
@Troubletail

Feeling is mutual! You drained us dry. :P

We're running this from Wavecrest to Greenskeeper (I suppose I should add that somewhere, duh Katalia, geez) so there's plenty of time! ^_^
@Troubletail

Feeling is mutual! You drained us dry. :P

We're running this from Wavecrest to Greenskeeper (I suppose I should add that somewhere, duh Katalia, geez) so there's plenty of time! ^_^
@KaneKorasha I got'cha down. Thanks (ooh, and thanks for adding the banner)
@KaneKorasha I got'cha down. Thanks (ooh, and thanks for adding the banner)
@SimFeetUnder

sending another 6K for tics. Please put all in the *mysteries of the deep*.

Also, add me to the ping list.
@SimFeetUnder

sending another 6K for tics. Please put all in the *mysteries of the deep*.

Also, add me to the ping list.
kithri_signature_by_stormhawke13-d9bs7vn.png--rainbow hatchery. Wanted, stuff from the coli and Baldwin as not accessible for blind players.[center
@Katalia

Thanks! You can expect some dragons and/or funds from me after I extricate myself from this research paper.
@Katalia

Thanks! You can expect some dragons and/or funds from me after I extricate myself from this research paper.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 140 141