Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Troubled Tides - Closed, Page 140
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 140 141
We have... so much more to do here. But... you guys can start bothering us whenever you want.
We have loads of cool apparel and familiars and swipp trade-ins, even skins/accents.
We have... so much more to do here. But... you guys can start bothering us whenever you want.
We have loads of cool apparel and familiars and swipp trade-ins, even skins/accents.
*bothers* ^__________________^

I'll be sending a message for my tickets when I am more awake
*bothers* ^__________________^

I'll be sending a message for my tickets when I am more awake
Yume13.jpg bleachAV.gif 6aOR9cW.png
Sweet! Thanks @Rogue13 :D
(and I see that lil banner down there! Oh, by the way, the one next to it, that ended already, sadly)
Sweet! Thanks @Rogue13 :D
(and I see that lil banner down there! Oh, by the way, the one next to it, that ended already, sadly)
Anytime, like helping and hanging out with you both.

(thanks, was not keeping up on that one sadly)
Anytime, like helping and hanging out with you both.

(thanks, was not keeping up on that one sadly)
@Rogue13

I did get your message, just need to know what bucket you want at first! The familiar buckets will also have apparel and other items, no dragons, just fyi!
@Rogue13

I did get your message, just need to know what bucket you want at first! The familiar buckets will also have apparel and other items, no dragons, just fyi!
@SimFeetUnder

sent enough for 5 tickets and please put all those in the Earth Day celebration bucket.

Also sending enough for 5 more tickets to all go in the dragons born on their festival day bucket.

I hope I did this right. Thanks.
@SimFeetUnder

sent enough for 5 tickets and please put all those in the Earth Day celebration bucket.

Also sending enough for 5 more tickets to all go in the dragons born on their festival day bucket.

I hope I did this right. Thanks.
kithri_signature_by_stormhawke13-d9bs7vn.png--rainbow hatchery. Wanted, stuff from the coli and Baldwin as not accessible for blind players.[center
@Katalia: Familiars' bucket ^_^
@Katalia: Familiars' bucket ^_^
Updated with familiars and apparel! *so many things n stuff*
Updated with familiars and apparel! *so many things n stuff*
@Rogue13

Added!
@Rogue13

Added!
yay ^^

and I just got my next expansion *tosses confetti*
yay ^^