Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Raffle of the Gods!(CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 404 405
@Anguish, I would love a ticket please - thank you very much
@Anguish, I would love a ticket please - thank you very much
b51b8d57a0310441b56e0a4d0547e8f82cea9bd8.png
@Anguish

I'll take a ticket! And I might be putting the banner on after March 14...right now I don't have room for it. But this is a wonderful raffle! :D

@Sica
I'm sorry to see you leave, but I'm glad you had fun while it lasted. And thank-you for being so generous!
@Anguish

I'll take a ticket! And I might be putting the banner on after March 14...right now I don't have room for it. But this is a wonderful raffle! :D

@Sica
I'm sorry to see you leave, but I'm glad you had fun while it lasted. And thank-you for being so generous!
fw5Pc0h.png
@Anguish @Sica
I'd love to claim a ticket! May add the banner later though. Thanks for hosting this very nice raffle!~ :)
@Anguish @Sica
I'd love to claim a ticket! May add the banner later though. Thanks for hosting this very nice raffle!~ :)
ABPmSkY.gif
___ > hi, i'm key! | he/they/she | fr+3
_
> art shop (prodartivity! closed atm) | sales
_
> ocs, motw, ror

_____
@ Sica -
Thank you for holding this giveaway. And I wish you the best of luck wherever you choose to go next.

@Anguish -
Thank you for keeping track of all the pings and entries... May I request a ticket please? I've also placed the banner in my signature!
@ Sica -
Thank you for holding this giveaway. And I wish you the best of luck wherever you choose to go next.

@Anguish -
Thank you for keeping track of all the pings and entries... May I request a ticket please? I've also placed the banner in my signature!
8mZCvaS.png
@Sica

Hi !
Your Incarnations are absolutely fabulous.
It's your choice to share them with the community. I don't think that one day i will dismantle my lair like this ^^

Good luck after FlightRinsing !

@Anguish

Hello ! I want to subscribe for one free ticket :p
I added the banner for the raffle
@Sica

Hi !
Your Incarnations are absolutely fabulous.
It's your choice to share them with the community. I don't think that one day i will dismantle my lair like this ^^

Good luck after FlightRinsing !

@Anguish

Hello ! I want to subscribe for one free ticket :p
I added the banner for the raffle
@Anguish I'd like to claim my free ticket c:
@Anguish I'd like to claim my free ticket c:
@Sica

Sorry to see you leaving us. Thank you so much for holding this very very generous raffle and I wish you luck in your life.

@Anguish

Ping and banner~
@Sica

Sorry to see you leaving us. Thank you so much for holding this very very generous raffle and I wish you luck in your life.

@Anguish

Ping and banner~
tumblr_nc6c8flqNO1tks985o1_250.gif
@Anguish I'd like a free ticket please! And I'll be putting the banner in my signature!
@Anguish I'd like a free ticket please! And I'll be putting the banner in my signature!
they/them
@Anguish One ticket, please!

Oh boy this is gonna get swamped..
@Anguish One ticket, please!

Oh boy this is gonna get swamped..
@Anguish

Claiming my free ticket! And I have the banner in my signature!
I feel so sorry for you for the hailstorm of pings that's going to go down though ;.;
@Anguish

Claiming my free ticket! And I have the banner in my signature!
I feel so sorry for you for the hailstorm of pings that's going to go down though ;.;
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 404 405