Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Write a Story, Get a Dragon (newbies)
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Boop beep
Boop beep
Bumpity Bump
Bumpity Bump
Beep Boop
Beep Boop
@SpaceSquidz
Are you still doing this? The front page was updated this month, but it has not even been bumped since October.
@SpaceSquidz
Are you still doing this? The front page was updated this month, but it has not even been bumped since October.
@PearlSoulWorld

Hello there! I am indeed still running this giveaway! Just been a bit busy recently so it doesn't get as updated as it used to! Is there a dragon you're interested in?
@PearlSoulWorld

Hello there! I am indeed still running this giveaway! Just been a bit busy recently so it doesn't get as updated as it used to! Is there a dragon you're interested in?
@SpaceSquidz [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27868889] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/278689/27868889_350.png[/img] [/url] [item=Searing Jackalope] (For this derg^ and the Searing Jackalope familiar if you still have it) Ember was tired - also cold - but she wasn't about to complain. If she could find a new home in this frozen tundra, she would be happy about it. It had been so long since she had had a proper clan. A proper family either really. She dove under the snow once more, covering her sunset colored wings in snow to camouflage her. Next to her, her familiar did the same. A searing jackalope, he was as red colored as she. "Just a bit longer. I'm sure we can find something here. I'm sure of it." He looked at her dubiously. She rolled her eyes. "Yeah, I know, I've been saying that everywhere we go. I know. But I have a different feeling about this place." He rolled his eyes and snorted. She stared him down. "Don't give me that look." They kept walking. Suddenly up ahead, there was a light. Ember looked at the jackalope, excitement clear in her eyes. "Told you." They bounded forward, Ember loath to fly and leave her familiar, did not open her wings. Thus, the snow camouflaged them until the entrance. They surprised a huge heavy-set Ridgeback male who was guarding the cave and he was very close to spearing them with his nose when a male tundra came racing out of the cave. "Yakone!" The ridgeback stopped and the tundra strode forward. He had an air of importance, and Ember guessed this was the leader. He looked rather small looking up at the big ridgeback. "Yes Sonchus?" "What is our motto?" "None shall be left behind," he grumbled. "No. What is the other one." "Admittance to all." "Correct. Now, if this young Skydancer female, so sorry, what's your name?" "Oh - I'm Ember." Sonchus nodded. "Now if Ember wants to join our clan, she is more than welcome to. Understood?" "Yes, but Sonchus-" "No buts. Come with me Ember." She followed the tundra inside the cave. "Welcome, Ember, to the clan of the ice wolf." And for the first time, Ember felt she was home. (There we go! I hope you enjoyed!)
@SpaceSquidz

27868889_350.png

Searing Jackalope
(For this derg^ and the Searing Jackalope familiar if you still have it)

Ember was tired - also cold - but she wasn't about to complain. If she could find a new home in this frozen tundra, she would be happy about it. It had been so long since she had had a proper clan. A proper family either really. She dove under the snow once more, covering her sunset colored wings in snow to camouflage her. Next to her, her familiar did the same. A searing jackalope, he was as red colored as she.
"Just a bit longer. I'm sure we can find something here. I'm sure of it."
He looked at her dubiously.
She rolled her eyes. "Yeah, I know, I've been saying that everywhere we go. I know. But I have a different feeling about this place."
He rolled his eyes and snorted.
She stared him down. "Don't give me that look."
They kept walking.
Suddenly up ahead, there was a light. Ember looked at the jackalope, excitement clear in her eyes. "Told you."
They bounded forward, Ember loath to fly and leave her familiar, did not open her wings. Thus, the snow camouflaged them until the entrance.
They surprised a huge heavy-set Ridgeback male who was guarding the cave and he was very close to spearing them with his nose when a male tundra came racing out of the cave.
"Yakone!"
The ridgeback stopped and the tundra strode forward. He had an air of importance, and Ember guessed this was the leader. He looked rather small looking up at the big ridgeback.
"Yes Sonchus?"
"What is our motto?"
"None shall be left behind," he grumbled.
"No. What is the other one."
"Admittance to all."
"Correct. Now, if this young Skydancer female, so sorry, what's your name?"
"Oh - I'm Ember."
Sonchus nodded. "Now if Ember wants to join our clan, she is more than welcome to. Understood?"
"Yes, but Sonchus-"
"No buts. Come with me Ember."
She followed the tundra inside the cave.
"Welcome, Ember, to the clan of the ice wolf."
And for the first time, Ember felt she was home.

(There we go! I hope you enjoyed!)

tumblr_on0zqrkhdi1vlfhofo1_250.pngtumblr_okd02jOZgr1vlfhofo4_100.pngtumblr_ojzzsfa4cy1vlfhofo1_250.gif
@SpaceSquidz Writing something for this pretty gal, who I'll be calling Smoke for the time being. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23012546] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/230126/23012546_350.png[/img] [/url] Like her namesake, Smoke twirled around the trees elegantly, evading the odd twig or branch that popped up. She sped through the forest, Snake trailing behind her. He bared his teeth at her, though not in an unfriendly way and she stuck her tongue out back at him. Then she turned back around and focused her attention on not getting hit. She grabbed a beetle on her way past a tree and chomped down gleefully. After a few more seconds, she spotted a platform covered mostly in cheering dragons. She dived to land but was stopped suddenly -- Snake had pulled on her tail! She yanked it back and still managed to touch her feet on the platform first. Snake came tumbling in after, landing next to her and stretching his feathery wings. "Dang," he said, "I was sure I'd win this week." Smoke looked at him triumphantly and replied with "I was surer."
@SpaceSquidz
Writing something for this pretty gal, who I'll be calling Smoke for the time being.

23012546_350.png

Like her namesake, Smoke twirled around the trees elegantly, evading the odd twig or branch that popped up. She sped through the forest, Snake trailing behind her. He bared his teeth at her, though not in an unfriendly way and she stuck her tongue out back at him. Then she turned back around and focused her attention on not getting hit. She grabbed a beetle on her way past a tree and chomped down gleefully.
After a few more seconds, she spotted a platform covered mostly in cheering dragons. She dived to land but was stopped suddenly -- Snake had pulled on her tail! She yanked it back and still managed to touch her feet on the platform first. Snake came tumbling in after, landing next to her and stretching his feathery wings. "Dang," he said, "I was sure I'd win this week." Smoke looked at him triumphantly and replied with "I was surer."
audric - repi - comm
it/its - ie/ier - ie/iem - ve/vem
i'm friendly! feel free to shoot a pm or leave a profile comment :D
Reviving this old thing with some brand new dragons for anyone interested! Make sure to ping me : D
Reviving this old thing with some brand new dragons for anyone interested! Make sure to ping me : D
Bump
Bump
Booooooop
Booooooop
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16