Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Write a Story, Get a Dragon (newbies)
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Added some new dragons for anyone interested :D
Added some new dragons for anyone interested :D
Annnd a couple Lisa Frank style hatchlings as well!
Annnd a couple Lisa Frank style hatchlings as well!
@SpaceSquidz
Writing for Amaryl!

Amaryl set out, his heavy potion pouch weighing his waist down. He straightened himself and took to the skies, following the clouds enchanted by the Great Runestone. His blue scales blended as he saw black mirrors soar around in search of him. He grinned, for they could not see him until he got his Runescales. He soared high, tearing the clouds with his wingtips. A mirror roared and jumped onto him! It must have seen him grazing the clouds! They tumbled and slashed in the air, his light body giving him the advantage. The heavy female mirror, on the other hand, was much heavier, forcing her to the bottom as they fell. Suddenly, they spun, and seconds later, he heard a violent CRRRACK. He thought, "This is it. I failed.." Suddenly his eyes shot open and he realized that he was alive! The mirror must have spun back to the bottom at the last moment! The whole squad was alerted, and he carried on quickly with not the slightest remorse for his attacker. He ran by foot, as he was in the Shadowbinder's territory. The glowing blue fungi hid him well enough, and the tumble left him exhausted. He ran on, and finally, reached the Great Runestone. He stepped up the ancient stairs, the hard and rough stone bringing him pride. He pressed his sides, feet, and neck to the stone. His scales illuminated with shining patterns of electric blue. They could not stop him now. He had earned his Runescales.
@SpaceSquidz
Writing for Amaryl!

Amaryl set out, his heavy potion pouch weighing his waist down. He straightened himself and took to the skies, following the clouds enchanted by the Great Runestone. His blue scales blended as he saw black mirrors soar around in search of him. He grinned, for they could not see him until he got his Runescales. He soared high, tearing the clouds with his wingtips. A mirror roared and jumped onto him! It must have seen him grazing the clouds! They tumbled and slashed in the air, his light body giving him the advantage. The heavy female mirror, on the other hand, was much heavier, forcing her to the bottom as they fell. Suddenly, they spun, and seconds later, he heard a violent CRRRACK. He thought, "This is it. I failed.." Suddenly his eyes shot open and he realized that he was alive! The mirror must have spun back to the bottom at the last moment! The whole squad was alerted, and he carried on quickly with not the slightest remorse for his attacker. He ran by foot, as he was in the Shadowbinder's territory. The glowing blue fungi hid him well enough, and the tumble left him exhausted. He ran on, and finally, reached the Great Runestone. He stepped up the ancient stairs, the hard and rough stone bringing him pride. He pressed his sides, feet, and neck to the stone. His scales illuminated with shining patterns of electric blue. They could not stop him now. He had earned his Runescales.
60613986_22wdysHSHVwwRWd.gif
@JuniperTooth

Hello hello! What a lovely story!! Really like how you incorporated his tertiary gene and the coming of age vibes. Thank you so much for such a fun tale to read!

I got a egg request for Amaryl about a few days ago, so hes currently nesting, but ill send him to you right after that! In the meantime would you like to pick out a familar from the front page that I can send along with him?
@JuniperTooth

Hello hello! What a lovely story!! Really like how you incorporated his tertiary gene and the coming of age vibes. Thank you so much for such a fun tale to read!

I got a egg request for Amaryl about a few days ago, so hes currently nesting, but ill send him to you right after that! In the meantime would you like to pick out a familar from the front page that I can send along with him?
Annnd I've added a pastel guardian to the list!
Annnd I've added a pastel guardian to the list!
@JuniperTooth

Would you still like Amaryl? Hes all ready to be sent over if you're still interested :D
@JuniperTooth

Would you still like Amaryl? Hes all ready to be sent over if you're still interested :D
@SpaceSquidz yes pls :)
@SpaceSquidz yes pls :)
60613986_22wdysHSHVwwRWd.gif
Sent him your way along with a familiar and some clothes, hope you enjoy :D
Sent him your way along with a familiar and some clothes, hope you enjoy :D
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16