Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Write a Story, Get a Dragon (newbies)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
Bop
Bop
beep
beep
Ill write the story in a few minutes here :)
@Saltybanannas

Awesome! Can't wait to read it :)
@Saltybanannas

Awesome! Can't wait to read it :)
[img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/117240/11723944_350.png[/img] [/url] "So are you hooked up to the mainframe?" A small human asked the large black dragon standing infront of her. The dragons green eyes looked puzzled by the question. She tapped her chin with her claw before answering. "What makes you think I am?" "Well.." The tiny human shuffled her foot and looked quite embarrassed. "Its because of your lines." "My lines?" The human nodded and pointed at the green bands that traveled across the dragons hide. The dragon chuckled which caused the human being more embarrassed. "No...However it would be convenient. I would have the best wifi signal." This caused the human to laugh. "Do you have a name?" "No not really." "If you like...I like to call you Digital." The dragon smiled. "I like that. Digital." @SpaceSquidz
11723944_350.png
[/url]

"So are you hooked up to the mainframe?" A small human asked the large black dragon standing infront of her.

The dragons green eyes looked puzzled by the question. She tapped her chin with her claw before answering.

"What makes you think I am?"

"Well.." The tiny human shuffled her foot and looked quite embarrassed. "Its because of your lines."

"My lines?"

The human nodded and pointed at the green bands that traveled across the dragons hide. The dragon chuckled which caused the human being more embarrassed.

"No...However it would be convenient. I would have the best wifi signal."

This caused the human to laugh. "Do you have a name?"

"No not really."

"If you like...I like to call you Digital."

The dragon smiled.

"I like that. Digital."

@SpaceSquidz
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11723943] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/117240/11723943_350.png[/img] [/url] The Pearlcatcher was as quiet as she could be. Almost no sound could be heard around her as she walked forward, deeper into the unexplored lair. She had managed, during one of her previous daily explorations to stumble upon what she had assumed to be an unexplored, if not completely uninhabited lair. The walls of the pitch black lair loomed over her, the only light coming from a small reflected gleam off of the pearl which she clutched with one hand to her chest. Shuffling down the dark corridor, she lifted her nose to the air and breathed in when she noticed that she had quite possibly stumbled into another's home. Immediately she began to backpedal, afraid that she was trespassing and would no doubt be confronted sooner than later. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10217778] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/102178/10217778_350.png[/img] [/url] At that moment, the Pearlcatcher caught a glimpse of something bright, something that seemed to almost be glowing. Gripping on to her pearl, she continued to back up, picking up speed as yet again something passed around the fringes of her vision. Gritting her teeth she scrambled to turn around and barrel her way out of the lair when in front of her sat another dragon. Completely unlike those she had even seen before. The dragon before her was dark, dark like her. But what struck her were the gorgeous purple wings which folded ever so eloquently against the onyx side of the dragon, who, head tilted to one side kind of resembled that of a cat. The Pearlcatcher hesitated, her breath trapped in her lungs. Could it be a friend? A foe? Was it going to attack her? She only hardened herself and prepared from the oncoming assault that surely would take place for her trespassing. Closing her eyes, she prayed to Nature in the hopes that her passing would be swift. However, she was more shocked when the Coatl made a grumbling, hiccupy noise. The eyes of the dragon were turned up at the edges, wings relaxed. The Coatl's shoulders heaved up and down, and that was when the Pearlcatcher knew that she was friendly. In fact, the other dragon was laughing! She herself felt the tension leave, her muscles relaxing as she let loose a couple small chuckles. The Coatl moved slowly this time, walking up close to the Pearlcatcher, eyeing the green which seemed to tinge her skin. But it was a simple friendly curiosity. Moments later the Coatl had passed the Pearlcatcher, but did so with a shake of her head. Pearl kept her eyes on the Coatl and as the Coatl passed, figured that maybe she was going to show her the lair. Help her to see in the darkness a bit even? Turning herself around to face the Coatl and the entrance of the lair once more, she waited patiently. But it took only a few moments before the Coatl grinned and jerked her head to indicate to the Pearl to follow. No doubt they could explore the lair and make it grand. So this is my first ever little story on here. Hoping that you enjoy! :) @SpaceSquidz[/center]

11723943_350.png

The Pearlcatcher was as quiet as she could be. Almost no sound could be heard around her as she walked forward, deeper into the unexplored lair. She had managed, during one of her previous daily explorations to stumble upon what she had assumed to be an unexplored, if not completely uninhabited lair. The walls of the pitch black lair loomed over her, the only light coming from a small reflected gleam off of the pearl which she clutched with one hand to her chest.

Shuffling down the dark corridor, she lifted her nose to the air and breathed in when she noticed that she had quite possibly stumbled into another's home. Immediately she began to backpedal, afraid that she was trespassing and would no doubt be confronted sooner than later.

10217778_350.png

At that moment, the Pearlcatcher caught a glimpse of something bright, something that seemed to almost be glowing. Gripping on to her pearl, she continued to back up, picking up speed as yet again something passed around the fringes of her vision. Gritting her teeth she scrambled to turn around and barrel her way out of the lair when in front of her sat another dragon. Completely unlike those she had even seen before.

The dragon before her was dark, dark like her. But what struck her were the gorgeous purple wings which folded ever so eloquently against the onyx side of the dragon, who, head tilted to one side kind of resembled that of a cat.

The Pearlcatcher hesitated, her breath trapped in her lungs. Could it be a friend? A foe? Was it going to attack her? She only hardened herself and prepared from the oncoming assault that surely would take place for her trespassing. Closing her eyes, she prayed to Nature in the hopes that her passing would be swift.

However, she was more shocked when the Coatl made a grumbling, hiccupy noise. The eyes of the dragon were turned up at the edges, wings relaxed. The Coatl's shoulders heaved up and down, and that was when the Pearlcatcher knew that she was friendly. In fact, the other dragon was laughing! She herself felt the tension leave, her muscles relaxing as she let loose a couple small chuckles.

The Coatl moved slowly this time, walking up close to the Pearlcatcher, eyeing the green which seemed to tinge her skin. But it was a simple friendly curiosity. Moments later the Coatl had passed the Pearlcatcher, but did so with a shake of her head. Pearl kept her eyes on the Coatl and as the Coatl passed, figured that maybe she was going to show her the lair. Help her to see in the darkness a bit even?

Turning herself around to face the Coatl and the entrance of the lair once more, she waited patiently. But it took only a few moments before the Coatl grinned and jerked her head to indicate to the Pearl to follow. No doubt they could explore the lair and make it grand.

So this is my first ever little story on here. Hoping that you enjoy! :)
@SpaceSquidz
STicon.png
LJfZA40.png
OPFWPxg.png
3Atxu83.png
MHHKqsF.png
mlHpBMC.png
J8QoPxT.png
TWSJTng.png
41HYCJP.png
87551422.png imageedit-1-5001644203.png
@MissW00t

That was such a cute little short story! I've sent a crossroads your way, enjoy your new dragon :D
@MissW00t

That was such a cute little short story! I've sent a crossroads your way, enjoy your new dragon :D
@SpaceSquidz Aww thank you so much. And I am glad you liked it :D
@SpaceSquidz Aww thank you so much. And I am glad you liked it :D
@Oakensveine

What a lovely story! Very descriptive and interesting to read, thank you for sharing! Sending you your new dragons now :D
@Oakensveine

What a lovely story! Very descriptive and interesting to read, thank you for sharing! Sending you your new dragons now :D
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16