Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | EG Raffle-CLOSED! Winners Posted!
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 78 79
@TsarinaTorment @ItsASomething @BallpointTattoos @PhoenixEgg @SenchaDrake @MoogleSam @Cerimonster @DeltaWaveWeaver @elkoring @CanisMajoris @LiveSky @Pecha @ouroborose @Tognu @Kell @Merellia @NutcrakerGhoul @Durandal118 @honeytastic @parallax @Rabbitaka @DarkDragonfly @Wildswirls @Geliril @GraboidRider @StormCaleum @retrace @Aleise @QueenMetal @Harpsdesire @duromon210 @Guilt @ArtsyChap @Kyrie @mistbourne @SkyyeofEmber @shk3ny @Manika @xFrostwolf @AniVal @AmePanda @Jaigalaar @Pandamoniaz @Creatio @PsydrateSky @Frailty @Iliaya @PPixelNinja216 @CaliC @ThisOneIsBlue @Raaxon @DragonLovell @Aquadani9514 @ikb114w @Steex @asterope @BroadwayPizano @Elaendorlien @asterisk @LadyRiat [center] Hi Everyone! I apologize for the Mass Ping so soon after the last one, but you did it again! :D. I have a number of "surprise" Unlockables--and to be honest I never thought we would make it to any of them--and you just Unlocked the first one! So 3 Warring Elemental Bears have just joined the list of prizes....[/center] [quote][center][b][u]SURPRISE PRIZE 1: UNLOCKED!!!![/u] FINAL TRIAD: MAGICAL BATTLE[/b] [b][I]Hibernal Starbear, Graveyard Guardian, Timber Tender[/I][/b] Magical Acuity Fragment x3, Diseased Acuity Fragment x3, Natural Acuity Fragment x3 Shale Hybrid, Glass Hybrid, Obsidian Hybrid Mana Bolt, Vile Bolt, Leaf Bolt [/center][/quote] [center] Keep it up and we may just get to the final Unlockable before the month ends! :D [/center]
@TsarinaTorment @ItsASomething @BallpointTattoos @PhoenixEgg @SenchaDrake @MoogleSam @Cerimonster @DeltaWaveWeaver @elkoring @CanisMajoris @LiveSky @Pecha @ouroborose @Tognu @Kell @Merellia @NutcrakerGhoul @Durandal118 @honeytastic @parallax @Rabbitaka @DarkDragonfly @Wildswirls @Geliril @GraboidRider @StormCaleum @retrace @Aleise @QueenMetal @Harpsdesire @duromon210 @Guilt @ArtsyChap @Kyrie @mistbourne @SkyyeofEmber @shk3ny @Manika @xFrostwolf @AniVal @AmePanda @Jaigalaar @Pandamoniaz @Creatio @PsydrateSky @Frailty @Iliaya @PPixelNinja216 @CaliC @ThisOneIsBlue @Raaxon @DragonLovell @Aquadani9514 @ikb114w @Steex @asterope @BroadwayPizano @Elaendorlien @asterisk @LadyRiat

Hi Everyone!
I apologize for the Mass Ping so soon after the last one, but you did it again! :D.
I have a number of "surprise" Unlockables--and to be honest I never thought we would make it to any of them--and you just Unlocked the first one!
So 3 Warring Elemental Bears have just joined the list of prizes....

Quote:
SURPRISE PRIZE 1: UNLOCKED!!!!

FINAL TRIAD: MAGICAL BATTLE

Hibernal Starbear, Graveyard Guardian, Timber Tender
Magical Acuity Fragment x3, Diseased Acuity Fragment x3, Natural Acuity Fragment x3
Shale Hybrid, Glass Hybrid, Obsidian Hybrid
Mana Bolt, Vile Bolt, Leaf Bolt

Keep it up and we may just get to the final Unlockable before the month ends! :D
fw5Pc0h.png
Bumping, pinging @thedjgirl @greenranger2392 and @CheyenneHills
Bumping, pinging @thedjgirl @greenranger2392 and @CheyenneHills
oki
oki
@canisa bump!
@canisa bump!
tumblr_inline_n69vi2Ef021qlye38.giftumblr_inline_n6kdumWg7l1qlye38.gif
made by wakor
@DragonLovell
bump
@DragonLovell
bump
@Canisa Bump
@Canisa Bump
xpF3T3u.png oKZx0K4.png Sales Thread

Dragons Wanted Thread
eZ5CPeG.gif
@Canisa bump!
@Canisa bump!
YSQ_BSJ_2023_Advertisement.png
@Canisa

Bumpity bump!
@Canisa

Bumpity bump!
9rffWp7.pngaWMT9t0.pngezXcb0S.pngfft0ISG.pngF0xe8dU.gifK2bRISJ.pngJeJCbPi.gifmake_a_wish_pink_by_shardlovespotatoes-dbuh5fp.pngfe91xe6.png
@Canisa bump!
@Canisa bump!
@Canisa BuMp!
@Canisa BuMp!
25fu4ux.jpg
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 78 79