Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | EG Raffle-CLOSED! Winners Posted!
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 78 79
@Canisa agh, I must have gotten them mixed up >.< Yes, I intended the bumpf or the one I actually bought tickets for.
@Canisa agh, I must have gotten them mixed up >.< Yes, I intended the bumpf or the one I actually bought tickets for.
xpF3T3u.png oKZx0K4.png Sales Thread

Dragons Wanted Thread
eZ5CPeG.gif
@LadyRiat

OK...I'll add it in since it you did bump a thread, and honestly thought you were bumping the right one. Besides, it's getting to the last 24 hours for the Hatchery, and I'm feeling a bit generous
@LadyRiat

OK...I'll add it in since it you did bump a thread, and honestly thought you were bumping the right one. Besides, it's getting to the last 24 hours for the Hatchery, and I'm feeling a bit generous
fw5Pc0h.png
@Canisa Ah, thank you very much. ^^;
@Canisa Ah, thank you very much. ^^;
xpF3T3u.png oKZx0K4.png Sales Thread

Dragons Wanted Thread
eZ5CPeG.gif
@Canisa bump
@Canisa bump
YSQ_BSJ_2023_Advertisement.png
@Canisa bump!
@Canisa bump!
9rffWp7.pngaWMT9t0.pngezXcb0S.pngfft0ISG.pngF0xe8dU.gifK2bRISJ.pngJeJCbPi.gifmake_a_wish_pink_by_shardlovespotatoes-dbuh5fp.pngfe91xe6.png
@SenchaDrake @SkyyeofEmber

Adding your tickets....

Also, stay tuned for an announcement....
@SenchaDrake @SkyyeofEmber

Adding your tickets....

Also, stay tuned for an announcement....
fw5Pc0h.png
@TsarinaTorment @ItsASomething @BallpointTattoos @PhoenixEgg @SenchaDrake @MoogleSam @Cerimonster @DeltaWaveWeaver @elkoring @CanisMajoris @LiveSky @Pecha @ouroborose @Tognu @Kell @Merellia @NutcrakerGhoul @Durandal118 @honeytastic @parallax @Rabbitaka @DarkDragonfly @Wildswirls @Geliril @GraboidRider @StormCaleum @retrace @Aleise @QueenMetal @Harpsdesire @duromon210 @Guilt @ArtsyChap @Kyrie @mistbourne @SkyyeofEmber @shk3ny @Manika @xFrostwolf @AniVal @AmePanda @Jaigalaar @Pandamoniaz @Creatio @PsydrateSky @Frailty @Iliaya @PPixelNinja216 @CaliC @ThisOneIsBlue @Raaxon @DragonLovell @Aquadani9514 @ikb114w @Steex @asterope @BroadwayPizano @Elaendorlien @asterisk @LadyRiat

Hi Everyone!
We're heading into the last month of the Raffle, and FR has gifted us with a new Trading Post area, so I decided to add a new way to get tickets! For anyone who wants to play with Baldwin....

Items from Baldwin's Cauldron will also buy Tickets:
--Goo (from Food), Ooze (from Materials) and Sludge (from Trinkets): 50 Tickets each
--Slime (from Apparel): 75 Tickets each
--Muck (from Familiars): 100 tickets each
--Created Items: 150 Tickets per Alchemical Level
--Created Familiars: 500 Tickets
--Loga: 1,000 Tickets
(but I will only take it if you assure me you have at least 1 more after that one.)

So have fun, Good Luck, and happy brewing! :D
@TsarinaTorment @ItsASomething @BallpointTattoos @PhoenixEgg @SenchaDrake @MoogleSam @Cerimonster @DeltaWaveWeaver @elkoring @CanisMajoris @LiveSky @Pecha @ouroborose @Tognu @Kell @Merellia @NutcrakerGhoul @Durandal118 @honeytastic @parallax @Rabbitaka @DarkDragonfly @Wildswirls @Geliril @GraboidRider @StormCaleum @retrace @Aleise @QueenMetal @Harpsdesire @duromon210 @Guilt @ArtsyChap @Kyrie @mistbourne @SkyyeofEmber @shk3ny @Manika @xFrostwolf @AniVal @AmePanda @Jaigalaar @Pandamoniaz @Creatio @PsydrateSky @Frailty @Iliaya @PPixelNinja216 @CaliC @ThisOneIsBlue @Raaxon @DragonLovell @Aquadani9514 @ikb114w @Steex @asterope @BroadwayPizano @Elaendorlien @asterisk @LadyRiat

Hi Everyone!
We're heading into the last month of the Raffle, and FR has gifted us with a new Trading Post area, so I decided to add a new way to get tickets! For anyone who wants to play with Baldwin....

Items from Baldwin's Cauldron will also buy Tickets:
--Goo (from Food), Ooze (from Materials) and Sludge (from Trinkets): 50 Tickets each
--Slime (from Apparel): 75 Tickets each
--Muck (from Familiars): 100 tickets each
--Created Items: 150 Tickets per Alchemical Level
--Created Familiars: 500 Tickets
--Loga: 1,000 Tickets
(but I will only take it if you assure me you have at least 1 more after that one.)

So have fun, Good Luck, and happy brewing! :D
fw5Pc0h.png
@Canisa Bump :)
@Canisa Bump :)
Bump
Bump
TuEVAjZ.pngNPeGYYg.pngLELtNFt.png
Bump
Bump
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 ... 78 79