Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | DONE [ICEDOM]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 223 224
@SexyIdris
Received and recorded, thanks!
@SexyIdris
Received and recorded, thanks!
pml0ZVx.png
@Setnus Sending you two level 7s, one has gene bonus and one has colour bonus :)
@Setnus Sending you two level 7s, one has gene bonus and one has colour bonus :)
@Arienai @Rubisco
Got you guys recorded, thank you!
@Arienai @Rubisco
Got you guys recorded, thank you!
pml0ZVx.png
@Setnus Sending about 8 lv 6s your way, and some of them have bonuses! Let me know if I've made some sort of mistake.
@Setnus Sending about 8 lv 6s your way, and some of them have bonuses! Let me know if I've made some sort of mistake.
tumblr_o131tlLtNf1rr1ugto1_r1_500.gif

@Jaffa @DragonSage @Ryxe @tigercule @ShiShiru @Arietta @Temreki @Siriniel @Pained @Frankie @Nysander @Surik @TheKillingEdge @Riko @Verikarma @fatherpunk @Arienai @Sandwich @sinnerscum @LadyPersephone @Ninzo
All of your dragons have been received and recorded! Thank you all for sending them in. :)
@Jaffa @DragonSage @Ryxe @tigercule @ShiShiru @Arietta @Temreki @Siriniel @Pained @Frankie @Nysander @Surik @TheKillingEdge @Riko @Verikarma @fatherpunk @Arienai @Sandwich @sinnerscum @LadyPersephone @Ninzo
All of your dragons have been received and recorded! Thank you all for sending them in. :)
SVbOCPL.png
@CaptainCrackers

Training some warriors for the Icewarden in the hopes of him blessing the weather over here so that we could finally have some snow and keep it too ;~; Plz
@CaptainCrackers

Training some warriors for the Icewarden in the hopes of him blessing the weather over here so that we could finally have some snow and keep it too ;~; Plz
"I'm not lost. I know exactly where I'm not."
You guys have some excellent prizes! :D I'll have a LOT of dragons for you later in the week!
You guys have some excellent prizes! :D I'll have a LOT of dragons for you later in the week!
HEPmLsK.png
@CaptainCrackers Sending a lvl 10 with clown bonus your way :)
@CaptainCrackers Sending a lvl 10 with clown bonus your way :)
@Diabolacuna
Hopefully he will be pleased with both of us and send some to me too!
@Diabolacuna
Hopefully he will be pleased with both of us and send some to me too!
SVbOCPL.png
@Tamflakes Thank you!
@Tamflakes Thank you!
SVbOCPL.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 223 224