Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | DONE [ICEDOM]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 223 224
@SCJemie so I don't forget to send you dragons this week
@SCJemie so I don't forget to send you dragons this week
Uf8EgNV.png
8fF5e4Q.png lAUYfCG.png
@CaptainCrackers I'll be sending some lvl 9 imps your way, one has the bonus colour even. :) Try not to wear yourself out being there all alone doing the heavy duty. :>
@CaptainCrackers I'll be sending some lvl 9 imps your way, one has the bonus colour even. :) Try not to wear yourself out being there all alone doing the heavy duty. :>
tumblr_nmk18gIurY1u2wib9o1_250.png
>Collector of -Soil | Red range | Spring- dragons<
Offer to sell them to meeeee~!
@Ninzo Hehe, thanks for the concern and the dergs! This is really fun to do even if it is a bit stressful. :) I've still got to go through all the ones from the in flight raffle as well.
@Ninzo Hehe, thanks for the concern and the dergs! This is really fun to do even if it is a bit stressful. :) I've still got to go through all the ones from the in flight raffle as well.
SVbOCPL.png
@CaptainCrackers oh my god... should I wait a few hours for other helpers to be online to send in dragons? I don't wanna overwhelm you with 7 more hah
@CaptainCrackers oh my god... should I wait a few hours for other helpers to be online to send in dragons? I don't wanna overwhelm you with 7 more hah
@LadyPersephone Go ahead! I'm getting through them, slowly but surely. ALL THE FODDER FOR ICEDADDY. :)
@LadyPersephone Go ahead! I'm getting through them, slowly but surely. ALL THE FODDER FOR ICEDADDY. :)
SVbOCPL.png
@CaptainCrackers alright, thanks!!!
@CaptainCrackers alright, thanks!!!
Good luck Ice! Your raffle is super pretty :'o Hopefully I can find some time [ and some dragons ] to help out a little~
Good luck Ice! Your raffle is super pretty :'o Hopefully I can find some time [ and some dragons ] to help out a little~
tumblr_nwvyylnkrO1qmzylio2_250.pngtumblr_nwvyylnkrO1qmzylio1_250.png
@SexyIdris
Sorry for the slight delay; got you recorded! Your dragon is now chilling with the Icewarden.
@SexyIdris
Sorry for the slight delay; got you recorded! Your dragon is now chilling with the Icewarden.
pml0ZVx.png
Ah, I forgot to say I was sending a dragon your way. Good luck!
Ah, I forgot to say I was sending a dragon your way. Good luck!
@Riko
Icedad is pleased with his new exaltee. Thank you so much!
@Riko
Icedad is pleased with his new exaltee. Thank you so much!
pml0ZVx.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 223 224