Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | DONE [ICEDOM]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 223 224
@Tamflakes Don't worry about it! I do it all the time.
@Tamflakes Don't worry about it! I do it all the time.
SVbOCPL.png
@CaptainCrackers sending two level 10's your way - one has the clown bonus! :)
@CaptainCrackers sending two level 10's your way - one has the clown bonus! :)
tumblr_inline_nm3gqhG6rQ1qmu9vp_540.png
@Riko
Thank you! The hatchlings have now been enrolled in sledding lessons.
@Riko
Thank you! The hatchlings have now been enrolled in sledding lessons.
pml0ZVx.png
@Setnus Bahaha,my pleasure x'D !
@Setnus Bahaha,my pleasure x'D !
x4VFpHN.png
@Arch

I'll buy 20 tickets please, sending 10kT to you!
@Arch

I'll buy 20 tickets please, sending 10kT to you!
@CaptainCrackers
Sent another level 7. Also noticed you put down 12 tickets for some level 6s lately when it should be 14. c:
@CaptainCrackers
Sent another level 7. Also noticed you put down 12 tickets for some level 6s lately when it should be 14. c:
9WlxDhx.gif

---
FR +4
Archdevil.gif
@Virulent Thank you for mentioning that! I'll make sure I go fix those right away. Been a long night for me.
@Virulent Thank you for mentioning that! I'll make sure I go fix those right away. Been a long night for me.
SVbOCPL.png
@CaptainCrackers psst, you didn't fill out the 1T for both my dergs or the gene bonus for #1562458. Just thought I'd remind you!
@CaptainCrackers psst, you didn't fill out the 1T for both my dergs or the gene bonus for #1562458. Just thought I'd remind you!
tumblr_inline_nm3gqhG6rQ1qmu9vp_540.png
@CaptainCrackers I checked on the list and the hatchling I sent for 1 treasure didn't get double tickets :3 dragon id 9816738
@CaptainCrackers I checked on the list and the hatchling I sent for 1 treasure didn't get double tickets :3 dragon id 9816738
tumblr_nmk18gIurY1u2wib9o1_250.png
>Collector of -Soil | Red range | Spring- dragons<
Offer to sell them to meeeee~!
@tincanicarus
Gah! I'm so sorry about that! *facepalm* I will go do that now. I should probably sleep soon before I screw more of this up.
@tincanicarus
Gah! I'm so sorry about that! *facepalm* I will go do that now. I should probably sleep soon before I screw more of this up.
SVbOCPL.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 223 224