Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~Closed~
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
@Bartolosa Certainly :) I will ping you once the thread opens! Aww I just like to help people out as much as possible :)

@SenchaDrake Alright, I'll ping you once the thread opens :)
@Bartolosa Certainly :) I will ping you once the thread opens! Aww I just like to help people out as much as possible :)

@SenchaDrake Alright, I'll ping you once the thread opens :)
kx9VmHP.png
@DanceswithPlants

That's quite alright; I actually put a lot of time in this event and it paid off well. XD

If you could ping me for the Crystalline Gala, I would love to check it out!

In the meantime, hope you're having a great holiday season as well!
@DanceswithPlants

That's quite alright; I actually put a lot of time in this event and it paid off well. XD

If you could ping me for the Crystalline Gala, I would love to check it out!

In the meantime, hope you're having a great holiday season as well!
ice_rune_20.png eUzpdSm.png ice_rune_20.png
1. I buy OC art. 2. I don't exalt dragons from non-exalt threads.
3. I try to trade nice-looking dergs in swap threads.
4. If you're a newbie and need help navigating the site, feel free to ask. :)
@DanceswithPlants: You make sure you take care of yourself! And thank you again for doing this! I managed to get the familiars myself and hopefully the others will manage too, with the days remaining! c:
@DanceswithPlants: You make sure you take care of yourself! And thank you again for doing this! I managed to get the familiars myself and hopefully the others will manage too, with the days remaining! c:
@DanceswithPlants That is Ok, thank you for running this for people! you are awesome!
I would love to be put on the Crystalline Gala list if I could! Thank you XD
@DanceswithPlants That is Ok, thank you for running this for people! you are awesome!
I would love to be put on the Crystalline Gala list if I could! Thank you XD
banner3.png
@DanceswithPlants Thanks for the heads up! I'd like to be put on the Crystalline Gala list as well :)
@DanceswithPlants Thanks for the heads up! I'd like to be put on the Crystalline Gala list as well :)
@DanceswithPlants would definitely appreciate being on that list if you could ^^
@DanceswithPlants would definitely appreciate being on that list if you could ^^
@DanceswithPlants
I would love to be put on your ping list please and Thank you. I wish you a wonderful New Year and Hope all is well. XD Namaste! xoxox
@DanceswithPlants
I would love to be put on your ping list please and Thank you. I wish you a wonderful New Year and Hope all is well. XD Namaste! xoxox
@DanceswithPlants
Yes, please ping me for the next holiday stuff! Being new here it'll be very exciting!
@DanceswithPlants
Yes, please ping me for the next holiday stuff! Being new here it'll be very exciting!
@DanceswithPlants

I'd love to be pinged for the next event! Especially for those chests :D
@DanceswithPlants

I'd love to be pinged for the next event! Especially for those chests :D
Element's Logo Shoppe!
ArtShop_Main_Signature_zps1c7ae91e.jpg
@DanceswithPlants I'd love to be pinged for the Gala!
@DanceswithPlants I'd love to be pinged for the Gala!
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15