Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~Closed~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@DanceswithPlants If a Magma Embear is still available, I'd be happy to give one a home! This is very generous of you, I hope you find lots of scrolls and eggs!
@DanceswithPlants If a Magma Embear is still available, I'd be happy to give one a home! This is very generous of you, I hope you find lots of scrolls and eggs!
424.2xOrd.pinetree_zpsf0wmsdgo.png
@DanceswithPlants

Could I be on the pinglist for all the copycat bears and the jawlocker and the snarling mimic? :)
@DanceswithPlants

Could I be on the pinglist for all the copycat bears and the jawlocker and the snarling mimic? :)
wishlist
@DanceswithPlants

Add me to the ping list please for the slumbering CHaraletan c:
@DanceswithPlants

Add me to the ping list please for the slumbering CHaraletan c:
5hF3FGk.png
WQA384m.png
NOP5viO.png
rix3ppo.png
xYQkuHQ.png
dEo6ta2.png
@DanceswithPlants
May I have the ectoplasmime? If not, than any of the bears :)
@DanceswithPlants
May I have the ectoplasmime? If not, than any of the bears :)
1AF2Sy5.png
@DanceswithPlants

Can I have the hibernal starbear?
@DanceswithPlants

Can I have the hibernal starbear?
@DanceswithPlants

Darn I was too late haha! I also would love the Hibernal starbear ^^ If you can add me to pinglist for it, would be awesome? :)
@DanceswithPlants

Darn I was too late haha! I also would love the Hibernal starbear ^^ If you can add me to pinglist for it, would be awesome? :)
2T7Jk2l.png
@DanceswithPlants If any of the chest familiars are left could I have one?
@DanceswithPlants If any of the chest familiars are left could I have one?
Never laugh at live dragons.
@Harukai I'll put you on the Charlatan's pinglist :)

@koemiri Yes I do :) I will send it to you right away

@Gaia Certainly :) I will go ahead and send you one and put you on a pinglist for the rest!

@Bartolosa You can get as many as you want :) but only one of each, I'll go ahead and send you one and put you on the pinglist for the rest!

@Fliychiell I'll put you on the list for the doppleganger bears and for the Snarling Mimic :) you'll be the first to get one when I get another

@twistystraw Certainly :) I'll send it to you immediately!

@Kiweet I'll add you to the list right away :) and good luck to you as well!

@Fancy I'll add you to the pinglists right away :)
@Harukai I'll put you on the Charlatan's pinglist :)

@koemiri Yes I do :) I will send it to you right away

@Gaia Certainly :) I will go ahead and send you one and put you on a pinglist for the rest!

@Bartolosa You can get as many as you want :) but only one of each, I'll go ahead and send you one and put you on the pinglist for the rest!

@Fliychiell I'll put you on the list for the doppleganger bears and for the Snarling Mimic :) you'll be the first to get one when I get another

@twistystraw Certainly :) I'll send it to you immediately!

@Kiweet I'll add you to the list right away :) and good luck to you as well!

@Fancy I'll add you to the pinglists right away :)
kx9VmHP.png
@DanceswithPlants

Whoops, seems like I've gotten a snarling mimic already. Could you take me off the list for that one? Sorry for all the hassle!
@DanceswithPlants

Whoops, seems like I've gotten a snarling mimic already. Could you take me off the list for that one? Sorry for all the hassle!
FpTzG7k.png accent shop
@DanceswithPlants, may I have the Graveyard Guardian, please? I'd also like to be added to the Pinglist for all of the bears, except the guardian and the Sunbeam Ursa, if you could.
@DanceswithPlants, may I have the Graveyard Guardian, please? I'd also like to be added to the Pinglist for all of the bears, except the guardian and the Sunbeam Ursa, if you could.
iZSK2pQsRad6L.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15