Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Holiday Raffle ROUND 3 WINNERS pg. 40
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41
@dragonwriter315

Daily bump
@dragonwriter315

Daily bump
@dragonwriter315

Christmas Eve day Buuump!

Merry Christmas, @dragonwriter315, if I don't get to say it after today.

And thanks for a very fun raffle. :)
@dragonwriter315

Christmas Eve day Buuump!

Merry Christmas, @dragonwriter315, if I don't get to say it after today.

And thanks for a very fun raffle. :)
Gpasq5f.png
@dragonwriter315

Bump!
@dragonwriter315

Bump!
Bump bump.

I have chests to sacrifice.... Already have one (used) scroll and one egg. Hopefully they have eggs and not scrolls!!! Because I scrolled the wrong damn dragon.

Merry Christmas!
Bump bump.

I have chests to sacrifice.... Already have one (used) scroll and one egg. Hopefully they have eggs and not scrolls!!! Because I scrolled the wrong damn dragon.

Merry Christmas!
@dragonwriter315
Wooo, last day! Doing that daily bump. :D
@dragonwriter315
Wooo, last day! Doing that daily bump. :D
wqIOlcG.png
Merry Christmas Eve everyone! It's the last day of the raffle. Get your tickets while you can!

Ticket totals updated to here.
Merry Christmas Eve everyone! It's the last day of the raffle. Get your tickets while you can!

Ticket totals updated to here.
35904369725_978ccc03a4_o.gifkleur_100_by_dragonnmr-d9d1d8c.gif35863551716_80b47e2499_o.png1ezfoMg.png
@dragonwriter315 last bump!
@dragonwriter315 last bump!
YSQ_BSJ_2023_Advertisement.png
@dragonwriter315
What did you ask Santa for this year?
one sad one in all the rest of the happy stuff: my parents and my brother to stop fighting just for a day so I can enjoy Christmas x_x
@dragonwriter315
What did you ask Santa for this year?
one sad one in all the rest of the happy stuff: my parents and my brother to stop fighting just for a day so I can enjoy Christmas x_x
YSQ_BSJ_2023_Advertisement.png
[center][size=5][color=green]Advent[/color] [color=red] Calendar[/color] - [color=green]December[/color] [color=red]24th[/color][/size][/center] Merry Christmas Eve everyone! It's the last night of the Advent Calendar, so we're gonna go with a shop familiar as the final prize. [center][item=Frostbite Hummingbird][/center] I'll be choosing a winner from all the ticket holders. You may only win a prize from the Advent Calendar [u]once[/u]. And the winner is... @SpiralKipz! Congratulations! Your prize is on the way!
Advent Calendar - December 24th

Merry Christmas Eve everyone! It's the last night of the Advent Calendar, so we're gonna go with a shop familiar as the final prize.
Frostbite Hummingbird

I'll be choosing a winner from all the ticket holders. You may only win a prize from the Advent Calendar once.

And the winner is... @SpiralKipz! Congratulations! Your prize is on the way!
35904369725_978ccc03a4_o.gifkleur_100_by_dragonnmr-d9d1d8c.gif35863551716_80b47e2499_o.png1ezfoMg.png
@Kupari @BorksMcGee @TaintedTamer @CaptainSanya @Bwee @youreyes2see @Blickles @DauntlessRebel13 @bubbelehnome @Butzefrau @ingloriousHeist @LayeredCake @YonYonYon @ColouredWind @Lykantos @AsariLotor @Niksel @TempestSea @sparkii @Swiftla @Circade @Kedia @peppermintwalrus @MoogleSam @rocketgirl2 @shrapnelsong @Amulet @merrywanderer @thenanaroo @FabLittleFox @booksong @AppleNouns @Tobe @Untamed @spacenap @AuriaGarde @Yoda @Bonnie @WeyrLeader @Sollychan @TardisGirl @skyarising @DragonflyDevi @MDreams @Dobhran @Joyleaf @StarriannaFlare @SenchaDrake @Tyree @Hawkfeather @BunnySox @BlueHare @BuckinghamAlice @WindsweptFeather @Jessicaaah @LemonLimeSodas @MikaelHart @Dajly @Sprache @tiger22g2 @Nyanta @SpiralKipz @ben4arm @Reidog @Aleise @Firefeather @Sadrain @xacexz @MissRaven @LexieTheDinosaur @beckyh2112 @anhbon921

The raffle is now CLOSED! I'll be drawing winners tomorrow, because tonight I gotta get to bed before Santa comes! ;P

I'd like to thank you all for participating and sharing your holiday traditions. It's been great reading through all of them.

Whatever holiday you celebrate at this time of year, I hope it is filled with joy and warmth.
Happy Holidays to you all!
@Kupari @BorksMcGee @TaintedTamer @CaptainSanya @Bwee @youreyes2see @Blickles @DauntlessRebel13 @bubbelehnome @Butzefrau @ingloriousHeist @LayeredCake @YonYonYon @ColouredWind @Lykantos @AsariLotor @Niksel @TempestSea @sparkii @Swiftla @Circade @Kedia @peppermintwalrus @MoogleSam @rocketgirl2 @shrapnelsong @Amulet @merrywanderer @thenanaroo @FabLittleFox @booksong @AppleNouns @Tobe @Untamed @spacenap @AuriaGarde @Yoda @Bonnie @WeyrLeader @Sollychan @TardisGirl @skyarising @DragonflyDevi @MDreams @Dobhran @Joyleaf @StarriannaFlare @SenchaDrake @Tyree @Hawkfeather @BunnySox @BlueHare @BuckinghamAlice @WindsweptFeather @Jessicaaah @LemonLimeSodas @MikaelHart @Dajly @Sprache @tiger22g2 @Nyanta @SpiralKipz @ben4arm @Reidog @Aleise @Firefeather @Sadrain @xacexz @MissRaven @LexieTheDinosaur @beckyh2112 @anhbon921

The raffle is now CLOSED! I'll be drawing winners tomorrow, because tonight I gotta get to bed before Santa comes! ;P

I'd like to thank you all for participating and sharing your holiday traditions. It's been great reading through all of them.

Whatever holiday you celebrate at this time of year, I hope it is filled with joy and warmth.
Happy Holidays to you all!
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41