Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Holiday Raffle ROUND 3 WINNERS pg. 40
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 40 41
@dragonwriter315

daily bump
@dragonwriter315

daily bump
@lunatron @Slyjinks Hey, guys, you might find this interesting. There's some pretty rad prizes.
@lunatron @Slyjinks Hey, guys, you might find this interesting. There's some pretty rad prizes.
nWiQNX9.png
fzM10XR.png
J7D1quC.png
WvEXipG.png
Man, I'm done fighting in the arena for such lousy prizes. I've been grinding hard in there and for practically nothing - definitely going to jump back to woodlandpath and scorched forest and destroy little monsters there for a while. Not much of a point in doing hard work for lousy rewards.

I hope others are having better luck than I am with these strange chests.
Man, I'm done fighting in the arena for such lousy prizes. I've been grinding hard in there and for practically nothing - definitely going to jump back to woodlandpath and scorched forest and destroy little monsters there for a while. Not much of a point in doing hard work for lousy rewards.

I hope others are having better luck than I am with these strange chests.
wqIOlcG.png
@dragonwriter315
I would like to buy 5 tickets please! I'll send you the treasure as soon as possible. :)
@dragonwriter315
I would like to buy 5 tickets please! I'll send you the treasure as soon as possible. :)
@dragonwriter315
Bump!
@dragonwriter315
Bump!
sorry need to bump again so I don't loose it with other posts I made today..

bad day for members of the site.. except for those few who get in..

Just hope the rudeness doesn't get out of hand..
sorry need to bump again so I don't loose it with other posts I made today..

bad day for members of the site.. except for those few who get in..

Just hope the rudeness doesn't get out of hand..
Sing with all the voices of the Mountain... ..
light_banner.png Light Sprite Sunbeam Ursa Sunbeam Soldier Shining Goblin light_banner.png
Paint with all the Colors of the Rainbow...
Haven't gotten to the coli yet today, 'bout to head there now, but I came by here first to say:

Daily bump and banner tickets have been credited. Ticket totals updated to here.
Haven't gotten to the coli yet today, 'bout to head there now, but I came by here first to say:

Daily bump and banner tickets have been credited. Ticket totals updated to here.
35904369725_978ccc03a4_o.gifkleur_100_by_dragonnmr-d9d1d8c.gif35863551716_80b47e2499_o.png1ezfoMg.png
Thank you

dragonwriter315
getting this back on my profile page.. :D
Thank you

dragonwriter315
getting this back on my profile page.. :D
Sing with all the voices of the Mountain... ..
light_banner.png Light Sprite Sunbeam Ursa Sunbeam Soldier Shining Goblin light_banner.png
Paint with all the Colors of the Rainbow...
[center][size=5][color=green]Advent[/color] [color=red] Calendar[/color] - [color=green]December[/color] [color=red]22nd[/color][/size][/center] Today's familiar is... [center][item=Permafrost Impaler][/center] I'll be choosing a winner from all the ticket holders. You may only win a prize from the Advent Calendar [u]once[/u]. And the winner is... @FabLittleFox! Congratulations! Your prize is on the way!
Advent Calendar - December 22nd

Today's familiar is...
Permafrost Impaler

I'll be choosing a winner from all the ticket holders. You may only win a prize from the Advent Calendar once.

And the winner is... @FabLittleFox! Congratulations! Your prize is on the way!
35904369725_978ccc03a4_o.gifkleur_100_by_dragonnmr-d9d1d8c.gif35863551716_80b47e2499_o.png1ezfoMg.png
@Dragonwriter315 Thank you! :D
@Dragonwriter315 Thank you! :D
tumblr_poyfmyb2Hc1u6a4tk_500.jpg
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 40 41