Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [DONE] Final Calls
1 2 ... 69 70 71 72 73 ... 194 195
@Carnivore Sounds good to me. :) Prepping the sheet for them now.
@Carnivore Sounds good to me. :) Prepping the sheet for them now.
o.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.png yCzY.png
Occasionally on unannounced/unplanned hiatus. See profile for Discord to contact off-site if needed for art reasons.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

@tigercule

thaanks (: 3 more will be heading your way soon
@tigercule

thaanks (: 3 more will be heading your way soon
Untitled-1.png140ebfe390e20e35991f0519b6cf34b982f6398e.png
@tigercule

Sending a few 7's. :D
@tigercule

Sending a few 7's. :D
@Sellenair Your dragons are currently enjoying a very high-profile tea party in the Abiding Boneyard. Apparently, the Plaguebringer makes excellent herbal tea -- who would have guessed? Thank you, and good luck in the raffle!

@Carnivore Your army of dragons is throwing a loud party near the Wyrmwound. The Plaguebringer is highly amused with how high-energy the party is, and will probably stop by personally soon. Thank you, and good luck in the raffle!

@Autoresponder Your dragons found their way to the Wandering Contagion, where they're now playing the Statue Garden game. Sparrowhawk seems to be winning so far. Thank you, and good luck in the raffle!
@Sellenair Your dragons are currently enjoying a very high-profile tea party in the Abiding Boneyard. Apparently, the Plaguebringer makes excellent herbal tea -- who would have guessed? Thank you, and good luck in the raffle!

@Carnivore Your army of dragons is throwing a loud party near the Wyrmwound. The Plaguebringer is highly amused with how high-energy the party is, and will probably stop by personally soon. Thank you, and good luck in the raffle!

@Autoresponder Your dragons found their way to the Wandering Contagion, where they're now playing the Statue Garden game. Sparrowhawk seems to be winning so far. Thank you, and good luck in the raffle!
Occasionally on unannounced/unplanned hiatus. See profile for Discord to contact off-site if needed for art reasons.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

@tigercule
Saw your spreadsheet update =o Are you going to be on much longer?

If you are I'll wait around to see if Pained comes online.
If not I'll just redirect my other dragons to you so I've got the space for later.
@tigercule
Saw your spreadsheet update =o Are you going to be on much longer?

If you are I'll wait around to see if Pained comes online.
If not I'll just redirect my other dragons to you so I've got the space for later.
carnivoresig.gif
@Carnivore Yeah, my goal is to be on for another 6 hours at least since I'm trying to fix my broken sleep schedule. Not sure if I'll quite make it that long, but I'll be here for at least another few hours. :3
@Carnivore Yeah, my goal is to be on for another 6 hours at least since I'm trying to fix my broken sleep schedule. Not sure if I'll quite make it that long, but I'll be here for at least another few hours. :3
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

Dammit plaugemum, I appreciate your thankyou gift, but how am I meant to level dragons when I keep having to run off to the loo?!
*sigh*

Sending over a few dragons now :)
Dammit plaugemum, I appreciate your thankyou gift, but how am I meant to level dragons when I keep having to run off to the loo?!
*sigh*

Sending over a few dragons now :)
L3t8ZMg.png
I am now Online!

Please bear with me as I set up, and clean out some of my fodder; I might be a teensy bit slow for a few minutes :] But I'm accepting dragons!
I am now Online!

Please bear with me as I set up, and clean out some of my fodder; I might be a teensy bit slow for a few minutes :] But I'm accepting dragons!
"I'm not lost. I know exactly where I'm not."
@azurillturtle Your dragons found a nice and cool part of the Wyrmwound that reminded them of home, and have settled down to create a new settlement of dragons. Thank you, and good luck in the raffle!

@Tengu Plaguebringer got you too? She granted me a sore throat in thanks for being an attendant. xD I think I could have done without though next time, Plaguemomma. Your dragons safely made their way across the border and into Plague territory, where they're now exploring their new home. Thank you, and good luck int he raffle!
@azurillturtle Your dragons found a nice and cool part of the Wyrmwound that reminded them of home, and have settled down to create a new settlement of dragons. Thank you, and good luck in the raffle!

@Tengu Plaguebringer got you too? She granted me a sore throat in thanks for being an attendant. xD I think I could have done without though next time, Plaguemomma. Your dragons safely made their way across the border and into Plague territory, where they're now exploring their new home. Thank you, and good luck int he raffle!
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

@tigercule looks like Pained isn't online so i'm sending to you instead! thanks! :3
@tigercule looks like Pained isn't online so i'm sending to you instead! thanks! :3
1ffgBbR.png
1 2 ... 69 70 71 72 73 ... 194 195