Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [DONE] Final Calls
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 194 195
@Eoskara
They're off to see Plaguemom! :D Thank you so much!
@Eoskara
They're off to see Plaguemom! :D Thank you so much!
@meltingstars
Sent your little boy off to the Wyrmwound! Thank you for the donation!
@meltingstars
Sent your little boy off to the Wyrmwound! Thank you for the donation!
Going to make myself some dinner since I haven't eaten yet and I have 35 minutes til I have to be back. xD;;

Will be back promptly as rollover ends. :3

Edit: Rollover's over, and I'm back!
Going to make myself some dinner since I haven't eaten yet and I have 35 minutes til I have to be back. xD;;

Will be back promptly as rollover ends. :3

Edit: Rollover's over, and I'm back!
o.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.png yCzY.png
Occasionally on unannounced/unplanned hiatus. See profile for Discord to contact off-site if needed for art reasons.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

@Bioluminous
Please remove me from the ping list as well - this thread moves so quickly that it takes ages for me to find that ping anyway. ^^;;
@Bioluminous
Please remove me from the ping list as well - this thread moves so quickly that it takes ages for me to find that ping anyway. ^^;;
1427x1f.png
@tigercule I just noticed my name is misspelled in the ticket spreadsheet as "butcherboy" not "butcherbaby" just thought I should let you know =)
@tigercule I just noticed my name is misspelled in the ticket spreadsheet as "butcherboy" not "butcherbaby" just thought I should let you know =)
Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
@butcherbaby Alright, I think I found the problem cell. It should be fixed now, but let me know if it's not. :3

@Sellenair Your babies are off for a romp through the Abiding Boneyard, where they're playing games to see what the various sculptures of bones look like. Parvovirus found a turtle and Leptospirosis found a reverse DNA helix! Thank you, and good luck in the raffle.
@butcherbaby Alright, I think I found the problem cell. It should be fixed now, but let me know if it's not. :3

@Sellenair Your babies are off for a romp through the Abiding Boneyard, where they're playing games to see what the various sculptures of bones look like. Parvovirus found a turtle and Leptospirosis found a reverse DNA helix! Thank you, and good luck in the raffle.
Occasionally on unannounced/unplanned hiatus. See profile for Discord to contact off-site if needed for art reasons.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

@tigercule Yes, that fixed it, thank you! In the unlikely even I win something I would be very sad if I couldn't be pinged XD
@tigercule Yes, that fixed it, thank you! In the unlikely even I win something I would be very sad if I couldn't be pinged XD
Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
@butcherbaby No problem at all. :) Best of luck in the raffle, now that you can be correctly pinged!
@butcherbaby No problem at all. :) Best of luck in the raffle, now that you can be correctly pinged!
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

@Pained

Two level 7s incoming.
@Pained

Two level 7s incoming.
Brynncognito.png c5b27c433cf5d9a4dc9301acb352e273.png
tumblr_inline_nclr7pENUw1qe4v7q.png FR Time tumblr_inline_nclr7pENUw1qe4v7q.png
@Pained
Sending you 20 lvl 5 dragons. No bonuses on any of them.
@tigercule
Sending you 20 dragons.

Last 8 will have bonuses:
- 5 Eyespots
- 1 Charcoal
- 2 Snappers

18 are lvl 5s and 2 of the Eyespot dragons are lvl 8.
@Pained
Sending you 20 lvl 5 dragons. No bonuses on any of them.
@tigercule
Sending you 20 dragons.

Last 8 will have bonuses:
- 5 Eyespots
- 1 Charcoal
- 2 Snappers

18 are lvl 5s and 2 of the Eyespot dragons are lvl 8.
carnivoresig.gif
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 194 195