Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Trivia for Newbies! (Closed, counting)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12 13
Q1: How to exit full-screen in Coliseum and Faireground?

Esc + F

Thanks for hosting this quiz!

Esc + F

Thanks for hosting this quiz!
cCkZ0A5.pngH8PMPsK.gifcCkZ0A5.png

Redacted
Redacted
9ha1QnY.png
@hat17
Which breed starts with stats and skills of a Tank in battle?
The snapper breed looks like it could pack a punch.
@hat17
Which breed starts with stats and skills of a Tank in battle?
The snapper breed looks like it could pack a punch.
Answer: Just press the escape key and the 'f' key to exit full screen.
Answer: Just press the escape key and the 'f' key to exit full screen.
ZNhRsiG.png
@hat17
Question 6: Pearl flight rising courier.
@hat17
Question 6: Pearl flight rising courier.
earthflower.pngfood_cindershroom_by_dogi_crimson-da8qcfn.giffood_ancient_mushroom_by_dogi_crimson-da9oxmr.gifegg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.giffood_ancient_mushroom_by_dogi_crimson-da9oxmr.giffood_cindershroom_by_dogi_crimson-da8qcfn.gifearthflower.png
Question 5, because they are first gen. Thank you for doing this!
Question 5, because they are first gen. Thank you for doing this!
Free Dragon Hatchery!
tumblr_omijdecu101v9lvzeo1_1280.png
Please tell me what kind of dragons you are looking for!
Come check out my nests, and find what you're looking for!
looking for something specific? ping or pm me, I'll do what I can!
Question 1:

F11 or ESC
Question 1:

F11 or ESC
@Gaia
Thanks for pointing this out, and we are aware of this fact. I could have worded it a bit better and hinted the right direction, but since it is widely known as the Ambush bug, it is how most people would know what I'm talking about. And it did affect Ambush, just not the way most people would think about the bug. :)
@Gaia
Thanks for pointing this out, and we are aware of this fact. I could have worded it a bit better and hinted the right direction, but since it is widely known as the Ambush bug, it is how most people would know what I'm talking about. And it did affect Ambush, just not the way most people would think about the bug. :)
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
[quote name="Gaia" date="2014-10-20 06:23:39"]Sorry that a veteran is posting here, but I'd just like to point out Ambush stones are not bugged, to avoid the spread of misinformation c: It is the battle system itself that is bugged that affects the effect of ambush stones, but ambush stones themselves are working 100%[/quote] @Gaia Thank you for pointing this out, but we'll give a clear explanation in the end. We design this question because many people couldn't even notice this bug until they use Ambush, and it's easy too be misunderstood that it's Ambush to cause this bug. So we state the question in this way considering Ambush can be a breakthrough point for new players to get know about this issue.
Gaia wrote on 2014-10-20 06:23:39:
Sorry that a veteran is posting here, but I'd just like to point out Ambush stones are not bugged, to avoid the spread of misinformation c: It is the battle system itself that is bugged that affects the effect of ambush stones, but ambush stones themselves are working 100%

@Gaia
Thank you for pointing this out, but we'll give a clear explanation in the end.
We design this question because many people couldn't even notice this bug until they use Ambush, and it's easy too be misunderstood that it's Ambush to cause this bug.
So we state the question in this way considering Ambush can be a breakthrough point for new players to get know about this issue.
DontCare_zps2af8a852.png
@Erionda
You may need to notice that edited post will not be counted according to the rules.
Would you mind do your answer again and delete the edited one?
@Erionda
You may need to notice that edited post will not be counted according to the rules.
Would you mind do your answer again and delete the edited one?
672A68079898-1_zps85a0df8c.png672A68079898-1_zps8a82b29b.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12 13