Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Trivia for Newbies! (Closed, counting)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13
Question 13

Set 1 please :)
Question 13

Set 1 please :)
light_banner.png
Question 11:

go to google and type out what you want to search for and then at the end add site:flightrising.com so it will specifically search through FR
Question 11:

go to google and type out what you want to search for and then at the end add site:flightrising.com so it will specifically search through FR
BkIPCfy.jpg
Q: This should rarely happen, but sometimes you might find after continuously fighting in the coliseum for a long time, that your dragon(s) suddenly disappeared from your team. Why?
A: If your dragon disappears it means its health declined to under 20% or has fainted.
Q: This should rarely happen, but sometimes you might find after continuously fighting in the coliseum for a long time, that your dragon(s) suddenly disappeared from your team. Why?
A: If your dragon disappears it means its health declined to under 20% or has fainted.
Question 2:

There is a bug that skips the first turn of every battle, so in order for Ambush stones to work properly, you have to put two on every dragon you want having the bonus instead of one, since the first Ambush effect is cancelled out by the bug.
Question 2:

There is a bug that skips the first turn of every battle, so in order for Ambush stones to work properly, you have to put two on every dragon you want having the bonus instead of one, since the first Ambush effect is cancelled out by the bug.
Getting back into the game, ready to infect you all . .
x3COsx9.png
Question 10: Because they are common drops in the coliseum
Question 10: Because they are common drops in the coliseum
under construction...
Q 11: What is the best way to search for an FR forum thread?

The forum search does not work, so that's not really an option. If you've not replied to the thread yet, the best way to search for it (given you know the name of the thread and possibly the one who started it) is going to google and searc for it there, with the addition of 'flight rising' to the title.

Should you already have responded to the thread, you might still be able to see it in your recent forum activity. Given, the best way to make sure you'll be able to find a thread again is responding in it and pinging (@Yoda, for me) yourself, so it shows up in your alerts. That's become my favorite way of not losing track of threads.
Q 11: What is the best way to search for an FR forum thread?

The forum search does not work, so that's not really an option. If you've not replied to the thread yet, the best way to search for it (given you know the name of the thread and possibly the one who started it) is going to google and searc for it there, with the addition of 'flight rising' to the title.

Should you already have responded to the thread, you might still be able to see it in your recent forum activity. Given, the best way to make sure you'll be able to find a thread again is responding in it and pinging (@Yoda, for me) yourself, so it shows up in your alerts. That's become my favorite way of not losing track of threads.
Q 6: There is actually 3! Spitfire, Pearl and Edgar. Some people only mentioned one of them, so I'm not sure if those count as right or not. Hoping I got it ^^
Q 6: There is actually 3! Spitfire, Pearl and Edgar. Some people only mentioned one of them, so I'm not sure if those count as right or not. Hoping I got it ^^
HKLesf5.png
they/them
fr time + 3
@flameyfox
thanks for pointing that out. I deleted my other entries.
@flameyfox
thanks for pointing that out. I deleted my other entries.
Sorry that a veteran is posting here, but I'd just like to point out Ambush stones are not bugged, to avoid the spread of misinformation c: It is the battle system itself that is bugged that affects the effect of ambush stones, but ambush stones themselves are working 100%
Sorry that a veteran is posting here, but I'd just like to point out Ambush stones are not bugged, to avoid the spread of misinformation c: It is the battle system itself that is bugged that affects the effect of ambush stones, but ambush stones themselves are working 100%
Question 6: Flight Rising
Question 6: Flight Rising
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13