Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Pick A Pair And Get A Free Dragon
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 175 176
@Kairoku

I'm pretty accustomed to exalting now, but the occasional dragon slips through. Zelgius (one I bred and thought I didn't want until he forced me to keep him forever) and Quja (bought to exalt, now exists to eat all my food) were both meant to head off to dear Spacedad. And no worries. Shall ping you when the eggs are laid, and again when the hatchlings pop out ^.^

@proserpinaseeds

Sure thing I'll give you a ping closer to the time :)
@Kairoku

I'm pretty accustomed to exalting now, but the occasional dragon slips through. Zelgius (one I bred and thought I didn't want until he forced me to keep him forever) and Quja (bought to exalt, now exists to eat all my food) were both meant to head off to dear Spacedad. And no worries. Shall ping you when the eggs are laid, and again when the hatchlings pop out ^.^

@proserpinaseeds

Sure thing I'll give you a ping closer to the time :)
@Zenelle
May I have a hatchling from Inigo and Celty?
Thank you for doing this, too, it's great to see free dragons around. ^^
@Zenelle
May I have a hatchling from Inigo and Celty?
Thank you for doing this, too, it's great to see free dragons around. ^^
[acronym=Doctor Who]20utm5d.png[/acronym]
@Zenelle thank you! I'd like to name her Tanakh. :3
@Zenelle thank you! I'd like to name her Tanakh. :3
@TAmatosauce

Of course you can :) I'll add you to the list. And you're welcome ^.^

@Celestriakle

You're welcome :) Enjoy her ^.^
@TAmatosauce

Of course you can :) I'll add you to the list. And you're welcome ^.^

@Celestriakle

You're welcome :) Enjoy her ^.^
@Zenelle I'd love a baby from Crumaros and Ilyana!
@Zenelle I'd love a baby from Crumaros and Ilyana!
@Nesosil

Sure thing. Ilyana's very popular at the moment, so they won't be breeding until March/April time. Is that okay? By then, I hope to have spines on Crumaros, but there's no guarantee ^.^
@Nesosil

Sure thing. Ilyana's very popular at the moment, so they won't be breeding until March/April time. Is that okay? By then, I hope to have spines on Crumaros, but there's no guarantee ^.^
That's totally fine! I feel like they'd have gorgeous babies, I'm completely willing to wait. Thank you so much @Zenelle, and that's a really nice what-if ;)
That's totally fine! I feel like they'd have gorgeous babies, I'm completely willing to wait. Thank you so much @Zenelle, and that's a really nice what-if ;)
@Nesosil

No worries :) I'll ping you when they breed, and again when babies are born ^.^ I think Cru is on the list, but so is Nero, so I don't know who will go first. Probably Cru 'cos he's cheaper... but then another little derg may pop their head up instead lol
@Nesosil

No worries :) I'll ping you when they breed, and again when babies are born ^.^ I think Cru is on the list, but so is Nero, so I don't know who will go first. Probably Cru 'cos he's cheaper... but then another little derg may pop their head up instead lol
@Zenelle May I Request A Hatchling From Quidlin And Shelke?
@Zenelle May I Request A Hatchling From Quidlin And Shelke?
@Zenelle May I request from Inigo x Irelia ?
@Zenelle May I request from Inigo x Irelia ?
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 175 176