Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Pick A Pair And Get A Free Dragon
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 175 176
@Zenelle Hi! This is such a nice idea! So thx in advance for doing this. :3
I'd like to request an egg from Favites (I kind of fell in love with him right away) and Ilyana, please. :)
@Zenelle Hi! This is such a nice idea! So thx in advance for doing this. :3
I'd like to request an egg from Favites (I kind of fell in love with him right away) and Ilyana, please. :)
8 hours ahead of FR time
WOWSHqu.pngtumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
@Zenelle To be honest, Issi isn't really my type now that I know exactly what genes are out there. I still love Isato though. Is there anyway I could be pushed to the back of the line and have him breed with one of my other dergs instead? I understand if that's a no, since that would mean putting him on hold for a while. The derg I want to use would be ready in 22 days.
@Zenelle To be honest, Issi isn't really my type now that I know exactly what genes are out there. I still love Isato though. Is there anyway I could be pushed to the back of the line and have him breed with one of my other dergs instead? I understand if that's a no, since that would mean putting him on hold for a while. The derg I want to use would be ready in 22 days.
c5TixFc.jpg
@proserpinaseeds

I don't mind :) It's all about getting people their dream dragons after all ^.^ I do my breedings in thingies of five though - so every five days my dragons breed to cycle them properly ^.^

@Kairoku

Sure thing :) Ilyana won't be ready until February. She's quite popular right now! Is that okay? And I hated Favites when he first hatched on me... but it's funny how different a derg can look when they're fully gened up :D Now I adore him ^.^
@proserpinaseeds

I don't mind :) It's all about getting people their dream dragons after all ^.^ I do my breedings in thingies of five though - so every five days my dragons breed to cycle them properly ^.^

@Kairoku

Sure thing :) Ilyana won't be ready until February. She's quite popular right now! Is that okay? And I hated Favites when he first hatched on me... but it's funny how different a derg can look when they're fully gened up :D Now I adore him ^.^
@Saranader

Shall do :) I've put his breeding date on there so you have an idea ^.^
@Saranader

Shall do :) I've put his breeding date on there so you have an idea ^.^
@Zenelle Okay. :) The lady I plan on pairing him with is this green goddess: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7647978] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/76480/7647978_350.png[/img] [/url] When shall I make a note of when Isato will be ready?
@Zenelle

Okay. :) The lady I plan on pairing him with is this green goddess:

7647978_350.png

When shall I make a note of when Isato will be ready?
c5TixFc.jpg
@proserpinaseeds

If it's in 22 days, then I can make a note on my list :) I tend to count along them to get the right number ^.^
@proserpinaseeds

If it's in 22 days, then I can make a note on my list :) I tend to count along them to get the right number ^.^
@Zenelle That's fine. She is a very pretty one. :)
Yeah, I know the feeling! I have this one dragon in my lair I really didn't like. I even thought about exalting him even though he was given to me as a welcome present! So, I ran him through the scrying workshop because I thought that he couldn't be hopeless. And now I am absolutely in love with the way he'll look when I have the funds! I would even call him one of my favs now, just because of his potential!
@Zenelle That's fine. She is a very pretty one. :)
Yeah, I know the feeling! I have this one dragon in my lair I really didn't like. I even thought about exalting him even though he was given to me as a welcome present! So, I ran him through the scrying workshop because I thought that he couldn't be hopeless. And now I am absolutely in love with the way he'll look when I have the funds! I would even call him one of my favs now, just because of his potential!
8 hours ahead of FR time
@Kairoku

I have two dergs I wished I'd looked at more closely. Not because I think they had potential, but mostly 'cos I'm still upset I exalted them, so I was more attached than I knew v.v I'll put it on the list :)

@proserpinaseeds

I've got them as breeding on the 8th, hatching on the 13th, but I may be five days out ^.^
@Kairoku

I have two dergs I wished I'd looked at more closely. Not because I think they had potential, but mostly 'cos I'm still upset I exalted them, so I was more attached than I knew v.v I'll put it on the list :)

@proserpinaseeds

I've got them as breeding on the 8th, hatching on the 13th, but I may be five days out ^.^
@Zenelle I know the feeling! I only recently joined FR and the first time exalting a dragon was so hard! And then afterwards I had second thoughts... :P I think I grew attached as soon as I gave him a name to be able to train him.

Thanks!~
@Zenelle I know the feeling! I only recently joined FR and the first time exalting a dragon was so hard! And then afterwards I had second thoughts... :P I think I grew attached as soon as I gave him a name to be able to train him.

Thanks!~
8 hours ahead of FR time
@Zenelle Sounds great. We'll talk then!
@Zenelle Sounds great. We'll talk then!
c5TixFc.jpg
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 175 176